Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/JH3ZHyE.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Live footage from downtown Miami

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Paparazzi harassing Seal

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Dude got lucky:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

sealproof.tv

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Perestroika posted:

Dude got lucky:

Yeah it was probably just playing with him, they seem to treat humans as smaller dumber seals rather than prey. Although there has been one documented case of a leopard seal causing a human's death but I suspect it might have also been playing.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

For a second there I read this as "Man LOSES dog" and I was real upset.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This right here is why football is the greatest sport

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know if "people getting pissed off and beating the poo poo out of killer clown pranksters" is a genre on YouTube yet, but I'm sure we all hope it will be.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
FailArmy Killer Clowns vs Jigsaw Contraptions July Edition

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Wow, and I thought MY statement was dumb.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Zipperelli. posted:

Wow, and I thought MY statement was dumb.

Schadenfreude for people in Florida who spent tons of money on hurricane prep: Miami has had light rain, and residents are expected to die from boredom soon.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pesticide20 posted:

Schadenfreude for people in Florida who spent tons of money on hurricane prep: Miami has had light rain, and residents are expected to die from boredom soon.

lol

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

U-DO Burger posted:

This right here is why football is the greatest sport

Is it still football when it's mostly soccer

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
No it's still handegg

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Wheat Loaf posted:

I don't know if "people getting pissed off and beating the poo poo out of killer clown pranksters" is a genre on YouTube yet, but I'm sure we all hope it will be.

theres a bunch already, probably theyre all acted too (that one definitely is, the "clown" is totally a dog trainer)

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Sep 10, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Screeching manchild pewdiepie called someone a "loving friend of the family" on a live stream and then corrected himself to "loving rear end in a top hat". So that should be fun.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
I can't wait to hear the first 'Okay, but look, in the context, it's fine that he said it because...' from an apologist.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Never got the appeal of PewDiePie.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It's ironic! Haha, you guys just don't get it, see? Ironic racial slurs!

I thought this dude was a piece of poo poo when he was just some annoying euro-scumbag

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

BlackIronHeart posted:

I can't wait to hear the first 'Okay, but look, in the context, it's fine that he said it because...' from an apologist.

That's already happened.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

BlackIronHeart posted:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/906941519780732928

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

BlackIronHeart posted:

He really screwed up because after he called him the N word he said "...he's an rear end in a top hat!" and then he tried to play it off like he wasn't using the N word derogatorily, which... if you can swap 'rear end in a top hat' in the same position then clearly you meant it as a slur.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Never got the appeal of PewDiePie.

Same as any celebrity; cult of personality. He mostly appealed to young kids too stupid to know better. They just knew he was famous and had funny videos about minecraft.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlackIronHeart posted:

Noted ant and moron;
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/906976407313514496

e

dammit.

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Sep 10, 2017

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
The defense of "He said it in a heated moment" is not actually helping either because that would mean that it's a word he uses enough when he's angry to be the first thing on the top of his head.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zaphod42 posted:

Same as any celebrity; cult of personality. He mostly appealed to young kids too stupid to know better. They just knew he was famous and had funny videos about minecraft.

Maybe, but I get why people like, say, the Nostalgia Critic even though Doug Walker's not a very good critic; I just don't "get" PewDiePie.

Lamprotornis
Jun 28, 2004

My happy place~

http://nypost.com/2017/09/08/councilman-resigning-after-secret-furry-life-revealed/

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

And he was never seen again

"are you delicious? No? Ok, carry on then."

Sexual Aluminum has a new favorite as of 22:51 on Sep 10, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powaqoatse posted:

theres a bunch already, probably theyre all acted too (that one definitely is, the "clown" is totally a dog trainer)

What about that last one? I thought that was the real deal, but then again I didn't spend too much time looking at mr chubbs there getting traumatized from half ways beating up an idiot.

Also why don't all these clowns get all blown to poo poo by gun toters?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Karate Bastard posted:

What about that last one? I thought that was the real deal, but then again I didn't spend too much time looking at mr chubbs there getting traumatized from half ways beating up an idiot.

last question first: the supposed victims are paid actors

what last one, russia? idk privacy laws are weird in that theyre better in russia than america so

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powaqoatse posted:

last question first: the supposed victims are paid actors

what last one, russia? idk privacy laws are weird in that theyre better in russia than america so

No sorry that next to last one CLOWN GETS A$$ BEAT, with the weed eatin sumbitch with his "We Do It Outdoors" weed whacker business channel?

And no I meant the other fuckers who went out to scare folks with some clown getup irl. How come they didn't get clowned by other nuts with smgs on them?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i have no idea i just typed "clown prank goes wrong" into google video search. ive never had any desire to actually watch them

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

people intentionally driving into other people with golf carts is my new favorite thing

oh dope has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Sep 11, 2017

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

oh dope posted:

people intentionally driving into other people with golf carts is my new favorite thing

It 100% cracks my poo poo up.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Are golf clubs way heavier than they look or is this like a Wiimote situation and these people just somehow forgetting that they aren't supposed to throw the club?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

Are golf clubs way heavier than they look or is this like a Wiimote situation and these people just somehow forgetting that they aren't supposed to throw the club?

I think they're just weirdly balanced? Basically all the weight is in the end and people used to swinging a baseball bat or whatever aren't used to that.

Or maybe people are just idiots. Probably that.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

oh dope posted:

Mine is driver heads sailing merrily away into the distance.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

oh dope posted:

good god

this better become a trend

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Karate Bastard posted:

Guns don't kill clowns, people kill clowns