Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I googled "butthole bread" and was not disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The handles were a nice added touch.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Caufman posted:

The handles were a nice added touch.

No ring, though. 6/10

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Do you remember that gif of someone dancing across the white house with a lawn mower? Someone noticed that there was a disappearing flag, so a new gif was made that fixed the error. But it was too late, the gif with the error was already too popular and outnumbered instances of the corrected gif.

What I'm saying is, we're just going to have to live with no-ring being the default.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

So what was the NFL to investigate exactly with bennett?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Gonna need a little more conclusive evidence, friend-o

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

Equifax... He is the lord of all horses, and has been my friend through many dangers...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dennis McClaren posted:

Is this Game of Thrones?

Android Apocalypse posted:

No it's northern Oregon.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The eye is going to park over lake Okeechobee and the hurricane will stay there forever, gathering sustenance from the jet stream. Florida is thereafter known as the Storm Lands.

Following the reclamation of 2032, the Storm Lands are turned into a massive penal colony.

July 4th, 2043: President-for-life Donald Trump's plane goes down in the former everglades.

Only one man can save him now.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

I just wanted to say, this made me so very happy.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Choco1980 posted:

I just wanted to say, this made me so very happy.

:tipshat:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The entire movie is Snake Plissken getting drunk and dropping napalm onto the everglades.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Outrail posted:

The entire movie is Snake Plissken getting drunk and dropping napalm onto the everglades.

Where can I pre-order a ticket?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the irma thread is p. good in general, but that was a slam dunk

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Xarbala posted:

the irma thread is p. good in general, but that was a slam dunk

It keeps on giving!

Bardeh posted:

What's with all of the posts in here all of a sudden saying that the storm is weakening into nothing? Anyone got a link to where that info is?

935 posted:

The momentum has shifted wildly from the high of "strongest hurricane since dinosaurs roamed the earth, if you live in Florida you literally will not survive" to "wet fart, also some localized flooding"

Suntoucher posted:

Can you take the posts about your sex life to e/n please

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

NotWearingPants posted:

The current path of hurricane Irma could turn Florida into a reliably blue state lol.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

nah, the water will probably recede eventually

Also

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Who's the little dude?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Who's the little dude?

Originally Bugs Bunny, but my heart tells me it's that goon that wanted to try to ride out the storm.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Was hoping for Rush, but I'll take it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Karate Bastard posted:

Who's the little dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiTM2HQ0g98

apparently theres no more than this so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDM4BJDS3Q

whaever

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

the old ceremony posted:

all through high school i was working on a hundred thousand word pastoral travelling scene that i called a novel, all the adults in my life encouraged me because they were all certain i'd be published on the basis of my age alone and at least make a few novelty bucks out of it, and i hated christopher paolini with fierce, theatrical violence. i loathed that man. sometimes i would open my copy of eragon, which was given to me by my sweetest cousin who later committed suicide so i simultaneously despised the book and was driven to hold onto it like a talisman, and stare at paolini's author portrait in silent hatred. of course i never got published and now i'm almost thirty and my youthful promise has gurgled down the twin infested drains of university education and the global financial crisis. i am haunted by paolini. the toilet paper comes away from my rear end with his face smeared onto it like a jesus toast. i see him in the rainless clouds. when i catch the bus to my welfare appointments, where a tired-looking woman tries to convince me to get a certificate in aged care and spend the rest of my life scrubbing the elderly, the bus driver with his competitive hourly rate and his union membership and his loving long-service leave is christopher paolini. the welfare lady is paolini. the elderly are paolini. i look at myself in the mirror and all i see is the teenage paolini, proudly smirking. worst of all i think eragon survives as something like a perfect cultural object, a fantasy novel that was written by an actual adolescent rather than the psychosexually adolescent adults that populate the genre and this thread

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

lol same

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm not sure how Avshalom has managed to not be re-permabanned but I'm okay with it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I'm not sure how Avshalom has managed to not be re-permabanned but I'm okay with it

Secret Service dont have time for personal visits any more.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

are you like a professional retard or is this just the natural talent of a gifted amateur

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

are you like a professional retard or is this just the natural talent of a gifted amateur

DI in college but bounced around a few practice squads professionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Double

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

to expand on my abuse: if you know someone's been permabanned, and you like them, then maybe don't make reference to their accounts in the thread the mods all come to in order to see if they've been quoted

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

to expand on my abuse: if you know someone's been permabanned, and you like them, then maybe don't make reference to their accounts in the thread the mods all come to in order to see if they've been quoted

I don't care

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I honestly thought she was running an alt obsessed with gifting.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

That's forums poster the old ceremony

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Improbable Lobster posted:

That's forums poster the old ceremony

No I was talking about a different quote

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's funny how the people who flame out and post long dramatic letters proclaiming the forums to be dead and terrible and No Fun Anymore and get permabanned are always the ones who come back under multiple new accounts.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Update on Jose from the hurricane thread, he got on local news thanks to a picture of his 10th story balcony being flooded.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's funny how the people who flame out and post long dramatic letters proclaiming the forums to be dead and terrible and No Fun Anymore and get permabanned are always the ones who come back under multiple new accounts.

Are you still salty over that Avshalom own then, All-Pro Sexman?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

yh tbh that and the derails about capitalism and hollywood paedophile rings

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

This.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Are you still salty over that Avshalom own then, All-Pro Sexman?

till the day he dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If a permabanned poster can come back and pays for the account and av and all then let them. According to lowtax revenue is down 92% so bleed whatever you can from the chumps on this website imo