Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
milo making poo poo up? wow shocking stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Montasque posted:

Cross post with Trump thread...

Milo is lying.

no

no!

:smith:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
it's not that i was hoping milo was telling the truth, it's that i was hoping he would be homeless

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Admiral Ray posted:

it's not that i was hoping milo was telling the truth, it's that i was hoping he would be homeless

Intensely the same

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Intensely the same

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Next you're gonna tell me Baked Alaska didn't really suffer vision damage from acid thrown in his eyes by left-wing counterprotestors.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Next you're gonna tell me Baked Alaska didn't really suffer vision damage from acid thrown in his eyes by left-wing counterprotestors.

I wish you'd get acid thrown in your face

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/vanaman/status/906983575337107456
https://twitter.com/vanaman/status/906984060215427072
https://twitter.com/vanaman/status/906984318685155328

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Baked Alaska's eyes have mysteriously healed, but his heart has damage.

https://twitter.com/The7thCrusade/status/905422336538619904

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/907108583887691776

:yikes:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
All youtube celebs are to be taken to work camps for reeducation through hard labour.

E:

1. be a pretty girl
2. be a nazi on youtube
3. profit.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Note to those unfamiliar with the story: Baked Alaska did not in reality have acid thrown in his face.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
People on Twitter are cheering the police in miami on for arresting people who were reclaiming their stolen labor from the capitalist overlords and now I'm arguing in favor of theft, theft fuckin owns steal everything. I'm gonna go to Walmart tomorrow and steal as much as I can

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm gonna steal an entire freezer of ice cream, just pick up the whole freezer and leave, gently caress you Walmart

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

All the excuses being made for Pewdiepie are little more than a knee jerk reaction in favor of a self-serving juvenile morality that seeks total escape from any real world responsibility. When you make a living as a childrens' entertainer, you can't just apologize after the fact of screaming the N-word while livestreaming PUBG and expect everyone to be cool with it. You have to be a loving professional.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

People on Twitter are cheering the police in miami on for arresting people who were reclaiming their stolen labor from the capitalist overlords and now I'm arguing in favor of theft, theft fuckin owns steal everything. I'm gonna go to Walmart tomorrow and steal as much as I can

A friend in college would order chicken from the deli, eat about half of it and leave the bag sitting in a random aisle somewhere without paying.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a good use of dmca

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

who the gently caress cares about foot locker

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol i can see why he always wore sunglasses. he looks stupid as gently caress without them.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol i can see why he always wore sunglasses. he looks stupid as gently caress without them.

Hes got those hangover eyes

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/907056544445075456

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Darkman Fanpage posted:

who the gently caress cares about foot locker

Stupid motherfuckers who hate the poor and want black people to pull up their pants

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

A friend in college would order chicken from the deli, eat about half of it and leave the bag sitting in a random aisle somewhere without paying.

This rules

I used to bogart bags of precooked chicken wings from a Domino's I worked at and eat some while I drove around and give most of the bag to this one homeless dude who was on my main route

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Just shoplift. Wal Mart's security is half-assed because they figured it was actually cheaper to let stuff get stolen than put too many resources into stopping it. You have to really gently caress up and make it obvious to get caught.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Montasque posted:

All youtube celebs are to be taken to work camps for reeducation through hard labour.

E:

1. be a pretty girl
2. be a nazi on youtube
3. profit.
drat some of these women have lizard face

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Just shoplift. Wal Mart's security is half-assed because they figured it was actually cheaper to let stuff get stolen than put too many resources into stopping it. You have to really gently caress up and make it obvious to get caught.

Also this

Unless you go at 3 am when it's full of stockers, there are no employees around to see you pocket anything.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Unironically no exaggeration I know a guy who walked into a Walmart, took a bike off the rack and walked out the door with it

Nobody blinked

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dreddout posted:

drat some of these women have lizard face

they all have lizard brains

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Montasque posted:

E:

1. be a pretty girl
2. be a nazi on youtube
3. profit.

No: 2 gets points for looking like Rachel McAdams.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

a good use of dmca

Probably will end up with them getting sued and losing to pewds

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought that guy already got hounded into the shadows after losing his Disney contract or whatever, for basically exactly this

How is he still a thing?

coathat
May 21, 2007

How man live without Disney contract? Me no understand.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Data Graham posted:

I thought that guy already got hounded into the shadows after losing his Disney contract or whatever, for basically exactly this

How is he still a thing?

He's has the most watched youtube channel and is a multi-millionaire?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

coathat posted:

How man live without Disney contract? Me no understand.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Data Graham posted:

How is he still a thing?

Turns out kids will watch anything.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All the excuses being made for Pewdiepie are little more than a knee jerk reaction in favor of a self-serving juvenile morality that seeks total escape from any real world responsibility. When you make a living as a childrens' entertainer, you can't just apologize after the fact of screaming the N-word while livestreaming PUBG and expect everyone to be cool with it. You have to be a loving professional.

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/907097073815715840

https://twitter.com/MrRepzion/status/907096178986147841

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
"He that has not screamed the N-Word while gaming among you, let him cast the first stone.”
- Every gamer trying to defend Pewdiepie.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Montasque posted:

"He that has not screamed the N-Word while gaming among you, let him cast the first stone.”
- Every gamer trying to defend Pewdiepie.

My brother spent all last night getting pissed as gently caress at Rainbow Six. I heard him flat out smacking his controller into his desk. I never once heard the n-word though. He was dropping f-bombs and c-bombs and poo poo, but no n-bombs.

Pewds is trash man.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

https://twitter.com/mrrepzion/status/896426582566354945

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

And here I am working a job like a sucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Montasque posted:

E:

1. be a pretty girl
2. be a nazi on youtube
3. profit.

you only have to be canadian pretty