Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobbin Threadbear
May 6, 2007

Tonetta posted:

those really are all his holy poo poo haha

bad op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Bad thread

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Shadowplay sometimes saves clips even though I tell it not to. I had 5gb of clips sitting on my ssd I didn't even know were there so I took them and put them in a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJiTtiS5wJc

You're welcome.

revolther
May 27, 2008
You play with a controller?

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

revolther posted:

You play with a controller?

No, but I have one plugged in at all times so the button prompts come up.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i love getting killed because the walls in this game are 85 percent impassible despite being like waist height

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i love getting killed because the walls in this game are 85 percent impassible despite being like waist height

Yea, that's why you got killed

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I don't know why anyone plays this when the vaulting patch isn't in.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

mcvey posted:

i mean, when a guy in rozhok drops a roof and gets a gun, yes

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
ahem this game is all about "risk management" and if you can't crouch jump just walk around

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.
New passenger tactics discovered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCN7rJ7f7rQ

jvilmi
May 29, 2004
https://www.twitch.tv/forsenlol

Guy's getting like 20+ stream snipers every game blasting crap on voice comms and trying to run him over/punch him to death.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

jvilmi posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/forsenlol

Guy's getting like 20+ stream snipers every game blasting crap on voice comms and trying to run him over/punch him to death.

Part of the job! Maybe he'll get them all banned

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

ilmucche posted:

Part of the job! Maybe he'll get them all banned

It's his gimmick, though I don't use the word negatively. He encourages it. Pretty funny sometimes.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Man, chocoTaco really is the Bob Ross of death. Every time I have a terrible match I watch his stream and everything's suddenly fine and chill again.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Had the gilly suit the whole game with a silenced m4. GOTY

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Flaggy posted:

Had the gilly suit the whole game with a silenced m4. GOTY

HatfulOfHollow posted:

ghillie suit and a suppressed m4 is peak laughs

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Ghillie suit is my favorite thing in a crate just because you can go prone in the middle of an open field and people will run right past you unaware how dead they are.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Does the ghillie suit go over armor or in the place of it?

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Does the ghillie suit go over armor or in the place of it?

It covers everything except your face, hands and feet.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Is there an updated performance troubleshooting guide? Anytime I'm inside a building or there's a lot of action that game slows down considerably. I'm in a i5-2500k, 32GB RAM, SSD and a GTX 1070 with med-low settings. Ever other game title runs just fine.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Count Bleck posted:

Sorry, I meant can you wear armor with it?

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
Yea

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Sorry, I meant can you wear armor with it?

It occupies the coat slot, so unfortunately you can't just be a bush anomalously wearing a yellow tracksuit.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

gently caress you, I agree with him

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I'm a bad player and I can't really tell much difference between the rifles (AKM, SCAR, M16, M4) in terms of firing characteristics beyond what firing modes they have.

How do you guys prioritize if you have to choose between them, or which ones do you put scopes on for long-range fights?

cyanidewolf
Sep 1, 2007

Truly the corgiest of goodposts

Scoss posted:

I'm a bad player and I can't really tell much difference between the rifles (AKM, SCAR, M16, M4) in terms of firing characteristics beyond what firing modes they have.

How do you guys prioritize if you have to choose between them, or which ones do you put scopes on for long-range fights?

M16. For long range fights you put scopes on sniper rifles.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
AKM seems a decent long range assault rifle when you don't have access to a SKS.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

Count Bleck posted:

But take the pan off.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Good soup! posted:

gently caress you, I agree with him

What ever

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

LampkinsMateSteve posted:

But take the pan off.

I got one a couple days ago and got a good finish with it, but it really seemed like it highlighted whatever weapon I had on my back at the time. It would have looked like a floating, sentient M16 was creeping thru the grass, but nobody saw me (until the last guy who killed me because my aim is terrible).

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tab8715 posted:

Is there an updated performance troubleshooting guide? Anytime I'm inside a building or there's a lot of action that game slows down considerably. I'm in a i5-2500k, 32GB RAM, SSD and a GTX 1070 with med-low settings. Ever other game title runs just fine.

buy a cpu made after 2011

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

AKM seems a decent long range assault rifle when you don't have access to a SKS.

the ak is the worst ar at range

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Sep 11, 2017

Slim Mat
Oct 3, 2015

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Where would that go, before or after his 8th highlight video

Maybe before and/or after the gunstats spreadsheet :wiggle:

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Best experience I had in this game was landing on top of school during a team game and knocking out two guys immediately after landing with a pistol. They then begged me not to shoot and even offered me their pants. I took their pants and punched them to death 10/10

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

akm is good on full auto with a compensator, m16 in burst mode is good at medium range and best (non sniper) at long range in single fire. the scar and m4 suck

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

The SCAR and M416 are fantastic mid-short range weapons but require attachments and a ammo surplus.

The AKM is sort of a jack of all trades with the M16A4 best suited for mid-long.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I was bored, so I made something that everyone secretly wanted.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

VulgarandStupid posted:

I was bored, so I made something that everyone secretly wanted.

Great. Where is it?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mcvey posted:

What ever

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
How the hell does this thread always overlook how insane the M16 is at close range on burst? It will melt people if you can click your mouse a couple of times while moving it down to deal with recoil.

• Locked thread