Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

i'm having a giggle that their loving roleplay profile got leaked that just listed off their fetishes and they got fired for having a rape fetish and weirder because it's furry

TOLERATE RAPE
HATE OVERSPENDING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

corn in the bible posted:

TOLERATE RAPE
HATE OVERSPENDING

That's a tough platform, but it got people in office before. Sooooooo...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Waffle House posted:

LNF owns and I'm glad he has showed up itt

aw man, uh... everyone... told me it... wasn't... opposites day today

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i'm having a giggle that their loving roleplay profile got leaked that just listed off their fetishes and they got fired for having a rape fetish and weirder because it's furry

He claims it's actually his sorting list for stuff on the art site. So he merely TOLERATES rape art but HATES pokemon art, which I think we all can agree is fair

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

but HATES pokemon art

my opinion on this fellow has suddenly reversed. put him in the gulags for his rape fetish

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

He claims it's actually his sorting list for stuff on the art site. So he merely TOLERATES rape art but HATES pokemon art, which I think we all can agree is fair

A man of refined taste

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

that's not an art site that's loving f-list.net the only art usage is people wanting to see what kinda nasty poo poo you're into so that they can commission your characters loving on eachother with weird sex poo poo going on. they put rape on their maybe list like maaaybe they want to rape or be raped but you'd have to buy them into the idea of rape.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

that's not an art site that's loving f-list.net the only art usage is people wanting to see what kinda nasty poo poo you're into so that they can commission your characters loving on eachother with weird sex poo poo going on. they put rape on their maybe list like maaaybe they want to rape or be raped but you'd have to buy them into the idea of rape.

but NOT raped by a pokemon, I guess. maybe he's oldschool and doesn't like all these newfangled rainbowdogs and poke-a-chews

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Harveygod posted:

He and Robert Morrow should run on a unity ticket. I'd vote for them.

I was gonna say that dammit

We need furries and anime boobyliciousness to come together and truly heal the deep divides in our nation once and for all

Morrow/graymuzzle 2020

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

please link me to his flist profile lmao

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Can someone please summarize the story of the dude who screws the poodle. Is he self inserting (into a poodle)?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

His likes/dislikes are from his sofurry profile, according to the news articles. I can't look at them though because you need an account to see them

LNF probably has one so he should post them imho

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

also here's his vanity license plate that he posted publicly on a furry website for everyone to see

:monocle:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Can someone please summarize the story of the dude who screws the poodle. Is he self inserting (into a poodle)?

Also, what happens to his hot anti-dogfucking mom?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love to rape

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Too much work imo

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Statistically rape fantasies are the most common and popular sexual fantasies among women, so if you find the idea disgusting then it's you who has some growing up to do :sexweirds:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
LOVE RAPE
HATE NEWSPAPER

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

myDad posted:

LOVE RAPE
HATE NEWSPAPER

Something something perfect caricature of republican dads something something

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Guy Mann posted:

Statistically rape fantasies are the most common and popular sexual fantasies among women, so if you find the idea disgusting then it's you who has some growing up to do :sexweirds:

But if I wanted to watch animals raping each other I'd just go to Swansea on Saturday night.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

i don't think so... unless his oc is a morally inept jewish guy who refuses to teach his puppies how to celebrate christmas

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You magnificent bastard

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

His likes/dislikes are from his sofurry profile, according to the news articles. I can't look at them though because you need an account to see them

LNF probably has one so he should post them imho

you gotta be a real old furry piece of garbage to use sofurry so it makes sense. which also means no i don't have a sofurry what kind of loving animal do you take me for

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

what kind of loving animal do you take me for

....... A shark?

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
WRONG!!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

what kind of loving animal do you take me for

Some kind of canid

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Must be kind of awkward when he goes to his artist's page and sees that pokemon comic.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
:patriot:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

you gotta be a real old furry piece of garbage to use sofurry so it makes sense. which also means no i don't have a sofurry what kind of loving animal do you take me for

oh man i remember this one you're a "SERGAL"

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

but ct flag and a furry holding it

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Guy's c'mon. Don't be retarded.

He's a nazi.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

A wolf-shark thing?

It's not a shark-wolf because that would imply that it's an aquatic rather than terrestrial creature.

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 12, 2017

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

oh man i remember this one you're a "SERGAL"

We've stared too long into the abyss.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Tailless whip scorpion.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Panthera Onca?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

EorayMel posted:

Tailless whip scorpion.

stop posting pictures of my sona

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Nice.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

We've stared too long into the abyss.

i only know cause LNF always says so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

The problem isn't the fursuit it's the tolerating rape drat if you weren't an annoying privileged male you could see that but you is the biggest broke brained group of all ofc smh

• Locked thread