Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

I recognize OJ, bit who are the other two? Is one of them Bruce Jenner?

Middle one is commentator Howard Cosell, you dang millenial.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Leavemywife posted:

I recognize OJ, bit who are the other two? Is one of them Bruce Jenner?

It's Caitlyn Jenner.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

Paladinus posted:

It's Caitlyn Jenner.

Would you look at a map of Turkey pre- 330 A.D., point at its capital, and say, "That's Constantinople"? You don't really have to answer but I was just wondering.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nucular Carmul posted:

Would you look at a map of Turkey pre- 330 A.D., point at its capital, and say, "That's Constantinople"? You don't really have to answer but I was just wondering.

That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

soylon posted:

Fallout Memes

I'm having the most amazing connection with these right now. Gonna pass the recipe for party time mentats to my man right there.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxGnonKB7TY

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
what's the second plane?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

china bot posted:

what's the second plane?

Jews.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

and/or vaccines.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jewish vaccines

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

More please

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Who What Now posted:

Jewish vaccines

If a polio vaccine prevents polio then a Jewish vaccine :thunk:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comptroll The Forums posted:

If a polio vaccine prevents polio then a Jewish vaccine :thunk:

putting a new context on the old phrase "funny, you don't look jewish."

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Protomeme?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Fix It posted:

Protomeme?

the credulous virgin vs the thoughtful chad

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Fix It posted:

Protomeme?

all that is old is new again...

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Nucular Carmul posted:

Your metaphor stinks. Don't deadname people, even conservative fuckheads like Caitlyn Jenner. It's bad praxis.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like this gull-rearing-back-to-scream image has a lot of potential:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I feel like this gull-rearing-back-to-scream image has a lot of potential:

Now we're talking. Post more of this.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Phone posting, so finding new ones is a little slow atm

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 08:22 on Sep 12, 2017

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

DoctorWhat posted:

Your metaphor stinks. Don't deadname people, even conservative fuckheads like Caitlyn Jenner. It's bad praxis.

Caitlyn herself disagrees with you btw, and "point-blank refuses to retire references to “Bruce” or castigate others who use it":

Caitlyn Jenner posted:

I had a life for 65 years. OK?... I liked Bruce. He was a good person. He did a lot in his life. Oh, ‘he didn’t even exist’. Yes he did exist! He worked his butt off. He won the Olympic Games. He raised amazing kids. He did a lot of very, very good things and it’s not like I just want to throw that away.”

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Caitlyn herself disagrees with you btw, and "point-blank refuses to retire references to “Bruce” or castigate others who use it":

Well, obviously. If Bruce never existed she'd have to give back those olympic medals, because women aren't allowed to compete in the men's events. Women also don't get to play in the NFL. Gonna need a lot of asterisks.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

caitlyn also killed a person with her car

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Paladinus posted:

That's nobody's business but the Greeks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Memento posted:

caitlyn also killed a person with her car

She was part of a pileup where the person behind her hit her and then subsequently the person in front of her died. Caitlyn didn't kill anyone, if anything, people generally just don't like trans people and always assume the worst and don't listen i.e. look at all the rumors, quips and misinformation about me.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

MageMage posted:

She was part of a pileup where the person behind her hit her and then subsequently the person in front of her died. Caitlyn didn't kill anyone, if anything, people generally just don't like trans people and always assume the worst and don't listen i.e. look at all the rumors, quips and misinformation about me.

duuuuuuuuuude

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Mogomra posted:

duuuuuuuuuude

sweeeeeeeeeeet

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

WHAT DOES MINE SAY!?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

mind the walrus posted:

WHAT DOES MINE SAY!?

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

DoctorWhat posted:

even conservative fuckheads like Caitlyn Jenner.

That's only because Caitlyn Jenner is also a conservative fuckhead. Somehow.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Spiiiiiiccceeeeee

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

DoctorWhat posted:

Yo I had to look up what two of the words in your post meant, which I feel is kind of a bad sign. In fairness, maybe I should have known "praxis" but I had to find "deadname" on the loving gender wiki. Bruce Jenner can go by whatever the gently caress he wants, it's his right to change his name, we have legal ways to do that, but Caitlyn Jenner didn't legally exist until a couple of years ago. To point at a picture from loving 1980-whenever that was and say "That's Caitlyn Jenner" is just an outright falsehood. Hell, if he wants people to say he's a woman now, whatever, that's also his right. But Caitlyn Jenner didn't win medals in the Olympics, you can't just alter history whenever the gently caress you want. He was legally and by all appearances to the whole world Bruce Jenner, a man who hosed a woman with his penis and impregnated her.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Nucular Carmul posted:

Yo I had to look up what two of the words in your post meant, which I feel is kind of a bad sign. In fairness, maybe I should have known "praxis" but I had to find "deadname" on the loving gender wiki. Bruce Jenner can go by whatever the gently caress he wants, it's his right to change his name, we have legal ways to do that, but Caitlyn Jenner didn't legally exist until a couple of years ago. To point at a picture from loving 1980-whenever that was and say "That's Caitlyn Jenner" is just an outright falsehood. Hell, if he wants people to say he's a woman now, whatever, that's also his right. But Caitlyn Jenner didn't win medals in the Olympics, you can't just alter history whenever the gently caress you want. He was legally and by all appearances to the whole world Bruce Jenner, a man who hosed a woman with his penis and impregnated her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXH0hnkaBw

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Perhaps but have you considered not deliberately being a dick to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop