Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Goon FanDuel League?

https://fndl.co/ihqp909

We can just do pickup games each week. We can do as little as $5 entries or like $50, I'm cool with whatever! Just need to see who's interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

But there's no trading in DFS. How could you have any fun there?

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Well Hunter Henry, that was disappointing. Now I have to waiver claim Charles clay as an attempt to have a TE do something besides block... ugh

Also can't believe I won when I was down 40 with Rivers, Diggs, MN DS/T, and Henry left. Thank you fantasy gods.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Was just about to ask if anyone else who has Hunter Henry is holding. Doesnt look like hes going to be involved at all. 0 targets in a game where the whole 2nd half they were in comeback mode yikes

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

muon posted:

How much are you fellas putting on Cohen in FAAB? 20%?

Bumping this question because Im curious too, since I may have to adjust my bid. And as an Allen RObinson Guy, should I go after Kupp or Marqise Lee? 0.5 PPR league

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Yeah, I've got Shady, Gurley, West, Gillisle, & Mixon. Start 2 RB, noflex.

Wondering if I should burn my #6 out of 10 waiver on Cohen

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

TUS posted:

Bumping this question because Im curious too, since I may have to adjust my bid. And as an Allen RObinson Guy, should I go after Kupp or Marqise Lee? 0.5 PPR league

I'm hanging on to him because we have super deep benches, but yikes. Definitely next on drop list if anyone good comes up

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
I'm so torn. On the one hand, I liked writing those trade targets and waiver wire recommendations last year. On the other hand, I am literally only in goon leagues now, and enjoy money.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

You could just write them up and PM them to me. I won't tell anyone.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

I'm so torn. On the one hand, I liked writing those trade targets and waiver wire recommendations last year. On the other hand, I am literally only in goon leagues now, and enjoy money.

I'm #5 and there are 5 different players I want so I'm pretty happy with this week.

Also guys just be cautiously optimistic because defenses adjust to new offensive identities. Go with the players who make tough plays, not people with huge plays off broken coverages.

Edit: ah poo poo someone autodrafted Tarik and the waivers reset after the wins. Well, hopefully Agholor is still around.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Sep 12, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

TUS posted:

If you lost DJ those dere expert fantasy sites saying 25-30%

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Alfalfa posted:

If you lost DJ those dere expert fantasy sites saying 25-30%

Im not, Im the Jordan Howard holder in this league. Id be dropping James White if I win this bid... figured I'd wash my hands of the New England RB corps and get a handcuff.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
So many fewer TDs this week compared to last season's Week 1.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

I lost DJ and I'm bidding $31 for Cohen and $17 on Allen. There's usually only a small window in the beginning of the season to scoop up RBs with new/unexpected roles. After that you're waiting for injuries. Everyone in my league hoards dollars hoping for the chance to pick up the super duper bestest waiver wire pickup late in the season. It never comes.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

89 posted:

Goon FanDuel League?

https://fndl.co/ihqp909

We can just do pickup games each week. We can do as little as $5 entries or like $50, I'm cool with whatever! Just need to see who's interested

I would be interested in this. My $10 deposit will at least last one week.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I just won by one loving point thanks to that garbage time 30yd run by Dalvin Cook right at the end of that game. suck my loving balls

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Which clown QB should I pick up and use in place of the dumpster fire that is Carson Palmer?

6PaTD

Bradford vs Pit
Taylor vs Car
Smith vs Phi
Goff vs Was
Bortles vs Ten

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

RB snap counts

Golgozor
Jun 20, 2002

Medicine Snakes
You guys think Tavecchio (spelling I know) has taken Janikowski's job? I have Fairbarn from Houston and I'm dropping him ASAP.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Alfalfa posted:

Which clown QB should I pick up and use in place of the dumpster fire that is Carson Palmer?

6PaTD

Bradford vs Pit
Taylor vs Car
Smith vs Phi
Goff vs Was
Bortles vs Ten

Once again, Colts D is loving horrible and no more DJ means he's going to throw. Stick with Palmer. Pitt D is way more dangerous than NO, Bradford is not going to do this again next week as good as he looked last night.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Janikowski is on IR so yes.

Golgozor
Jun 20, 2002

Medicine Snakes

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Janikowski is on IR so yes.

Oh poo poo! Thanks for the heads up.

Alfalfa posted:

6PaTD

Bradford vs Pit
Taylor vs Car
Smith vs Phi
Goff vs Was
Bortles vs Ten

Smith if you think PHI won't be sacking him a lot.
Goff - WAS couldn't stop Wentz.
Bradford - Kizer was able to look respectable against their D.
I don't trust Bortles at all.

Golgozor fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Sep 12, 2017

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bengals snap count is telling

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Did anybody decode what Peterson was saying to Payton on the sideline? Those snaps aren't going to make him happy (or the dummies that drafted him in fantasy).

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

RVProfootballer posted:

Did anybody decode what Peterson was saying to Payton on the sideline? Those snaps aren't going to make him happy (or the dummies that drafted him in fantasy).

Hey now! I knew I wouldn't get RB1 numbers, but as a late round flyer? No regrets, yolo, etc.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

timp posted:

Hey now! I knew I wouldn't get RB1 numbers, but as a late round flyer? No regrets, yolo, etc.

People weren't taking him as a late round flyer in a lot of leagues though lmao

Peterson said that he was telling Payton that they needed to "run the ball up the Vikings rear end" more, or something

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
David Johnson is going to have wrist surgery and is expected to miss 2-3 months.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/907626762154233857

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

A decent set of games last night. Anderson and Cook look like bell cows, would have liked to see a touchdown from them though. YPC-wise I don't think they were THAT impressive, but they look like they're going to get a lot of volume, and with the gameflow I think NO/LA were stacking the box.

Gordon looked pretty beastly. I may regret drafting Evans over him, but time will tell. I won this week with Evans on "Bye" so, so far so good.

Is Kenny Britt droppable? From what I've read he looked pretty awful. Got my eye on Golladay.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

pubic works project posted:

David Johnson is going to have wrist surgery and is expected to miss 2-3 months.

This is the first moment I'm glad I didn't have the #1 pick

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I guess if DJ owners manage to make the playoffs without him, they'll have a heck of a late-season addition since that means a return sometime around weeks 10-14.

E: thank goodness that 60% of teams make the playoffs in one of the leagues in which I have him. Of course in leagues with rotating waivers, DJ owners won't have a high enough priority to get a good replacement

opposable thumbs.db fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Sep 12, 2017

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Butter Hole posted:

A decent set of games last night. Anderson and Cook look like bell cows, would have liked to see a touchdown from them though. YPC-wise I don't think they were THAT impressive, but they look like they're going to get a lot of volume, and with the gameflow I think NO/LA were stacking the box.

Gordon looked pretty beastly. I may regret drafting Evans over him, but time will tell. I won this week with Evans on "Bye" so, so far so good.

Is Kenny Britt droppable? From what I've read he looked pretty awful. Got my eye on Golladay.

5.7 ypc isn't impressive?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

opposable thumbs.db posted:

I guess if DJ owners manage to make the playoffs without him, they'll have a heck of a late-season addition since that means a return sometime around weeks 10-14.

Yeah I think I can tread water in both of my 14 team leagues. I can put him in an IR slot in one and I'm trying to do a 2 for 1 trade in the other to upgrade an RB slot so I can keep him stashed.

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 12, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Okay ESPN...turn DJ's status to Out so I can put him in my IR slot.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

5.7 ypc isn't impressive?

No, it is. I didn't look at the stats at the end of the game for Cook, didn't realize they were that high. It was lower earlier in the game but I guess he busted off that long run, that probably nudged it up. He looked good for sure!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Why wouldn't you just cut him? He won't be relevant until week 12 or 13 and even then they'll work him back in slowly - no way he's 100%.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Diqnol posted:

Why wouldn't you just cut him? He won't be relevant until week 12 or 13 and even then they'll work him back in slowly - no way he's 100%.

Because there's zero downside to stashing him on IR.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

The team probably hasn't made it official yet.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
I really want to put Coleman in one of my WR slots but I'm not sure if he's a better pick than Baldwin or e sanders.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

RCarr posted:

Because there's zero downside to stashing him on IR.

But there's an upside to putting him out there like candy to gently caress over some slob that tries to start him during a playoff push and screws themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk. Well, my team with him and Allen Robinson might as well pack it in for the year.

• Locked thread