Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I am continually astounded that this is the best they can manage. How many students take intermediate logic courses each year? I know there are reactionary college professors out there. Yet detritus like this motherfucker blow around their ankles and they pick it up and cheer. What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Turns out that actual logic is hard and needs a lot of work to understaand it, and nazis are dumb and lazy.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Montasque posted:

Now that I think about it there are a lot of Irish in high positions of power... I'm just asking questions here people.

lol this plus Spencer's tweet about how the Irish "get" to be white and some dude posting on a friend's fb about how the Greeks and Italians don't count as white people such is something.

Gotta be hilarious if these morons somehow fracture the post-WWII census of whiteness back along the old ethnic lines.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

OhFunny posted:

lol this plus Spencer's tweet about how the Irish "get" to be white and some dude posting on a friend's fb about how the Greeks and Italians don't count as white people such is something.

Gotta be hilarious if these morons somehow fracture the post-WWII census of whiteness back along the old ethnic lines.

i like that they have pushed the pedal down so hard that they went past Nazis and back to gilded age white supremacy.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
The Hibernian conspiracy is too clever to be legit, the alt right are dumb. The medium article sums up their main difficulty well, theyre stuck trying to justify their baseless chauvinism, thats a hurdle 30s fascists never had to clear.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Are you saying those Irish pamphlets aren't parodies? They were made by bona fide supremacists?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i mean the nazis were never really shy about their belief in a hierarchy of whiteness either.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
ok, i'm reading that molyneux book and it's so much worse than that review implies

i mean, chapters are like an informally written logic book, but dude mistakes soundness for validity within 30 secs of me reading it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Glad to be posting on a Hitler page

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

intriguing thought experiment

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

ScrubLeague posted:

Glad to be posting on a Hitler page

488 stands for DHH, or Don't Heil Hitler. Its the liberal democracy page. antifa page is 1688, for PHH, or Punch Hitler Heilers.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

oh my God he's literally the logician from Ionesco's Rhinoceros

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

steinrokkan posted:

Are you saying those Irish pamphlets aren't parodies? They were made by bona fide supremacists?

is there a difference?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Watching people twist themselves into a pretzel trying to justify their lovely racism makes me want to laugh while I blow my brains out.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'd toss that kid out a window.

e: https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status/907529510324547584

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Sep 12, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Pews apologized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLdxuaxaQwc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he grew a depression beard for his apology awfully fast

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Well he apologized, so now we'll just forget about every other time he acted like a grown child until it happens again.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

finally we can begin the healing process

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 226 days!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

finally we can begin the healing process forget that he exists again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

it's okay. they can rally around him next month when he gets up to more whacky gaming racist hijinks.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

They're made by /leftypol/ as jokes to parody /pol/'s infographics.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ruzihm posted:

488 stands for DHH, or Don't Heil Hitler. Its the liberal democracy page. antifa page is 1688, for PHH, or Punch Hitler Heilers.

Antifa page was 161, we missed it

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

What if shouting the N-word at the top of my lungs was the only way to get the rhinos back into the board game and save my family

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
his apologies are getting better, he didn't blame any media outlets this time

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

that fire looks kinda mexican to me. Did anyone call ICE

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Another example: every time the magic words “The Argument” appear, they are both bold and italicised. You see, Molyneux is afraid you might miss their importance. How can anyone have such a low opinion of his readers? Let’s use The Argument to reason out the explanation. Molyneux thinks he is much more intelligent than the average person. Introspecting to his own level of intelligence, he validly concludes that the average person must be outrageously, cosmically, unfathomably fuckwitted.

hahaha

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Visidan posted:

his apologies are getting better, he didn't blame any media outlets this time

he's... learning?!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

videogames are nazi training simulators

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Taintrunner posted:

videogames are nazi training simulators

Feels like something a texture artist slipped in.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

kill all techbros

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

A lot of the coverage Iv seen of this from the gaming side rather than the political side seems to be that what he did was bad and inexcusable "but he's not a racist"

As we know; all racists wear t-shirts that say "I am a racist" on them

EDIT: It's hilarious watching apolitical gaming news stumble around trying to find a non-political way to address all of this. With one channel going so far as to say "Well pew says racist things but he also donates to charity so it's impossible to know if he's good or bad"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

A lot of the coverage Iv seen of this from the gaming side rather than the political side seems to be that what he did was bad and inexcusable "but he's not a racist"

As we know; all racists wear t-shirts that say "I am a racist" on them

Whether or not he's a racist isn't even relevant to the point. For all we know he could be saluting an original swastika flag consecrated by the Blutfahne in his spare time - the problem is the example he sets as a children's entertainer. As an adult who entertains children, your most basic responsibility is not to scream racial slurs just because you're mad.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Whether or not he's a racist isn't even relevant to the point. For all we know he could be saluting an original swastika flag consecrated by the Blutfahne in his spare time - the problem is the example he sets as a children's entertainer. As an adult who entertains children, your most basic responsibility is not to scream racial slurs just because you're mad.

I agree. Though the influence of racist youtubers/content creators on the youth is vastly overstated IMO.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think, however, we can conclude that the guy who says the nword reflexively despite not even being an american because he says it so often in his private life is probably a racist

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

I agree. Though the influence of racist youtubers/content creators on the youth is vastly overstated IMO.

I agree, but still, completely besides the point.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

we should make this a thing, find out who it couldve been and have him fired.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

we should make this a thing, find out who it couldve been and have him fired.

it's already being pulled iirc. not sure about the fate of the creator but they know who it is im sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I really can't be arsed to care about something that's so innocuous at first glance. Dwelling on this too much is the wrong move.