Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Buzkashi posted:

Yeah, she confirms in the text that she'd seen someone post a similar story and was stunned when it happened to her as well

Cant wait to see that domestic abuse warning poster around schools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Two things this thread has taught me:

* Getting married before you're 25 is a horrible, horrible mistake
* People have really low standards

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

you mean to say the guy who's plainly struggling to make his gimmick "unfunny contrarian idiot" so he can rise to the posting level of ArbC and reap his bounty of negative attention is wrong about something

It's a competitive industry but the rewards are so worth it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you get married before they could have had their schizophrenic break youre the gambler.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

you mean to say the guy who's plainly struggling to make his gimmick "unfunny contrarian idiot" so he can rise to the posting level of ArbC and reap his bounty of negative attention is wrong about something

sorry, stand your ground doesn't apply to pee.

if she'd hit him to escape she'd have a case

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Clark Nova posted:

A similar story was posted. This could be a completely different abusive rear end in a top hat. :smith:

uh wasn't the first story about a woman who refused to use a restroom outside of her home so hard that she begged her SO to leave a social event early so she could pee? i don't remember him being an "abusive rear end in a top hat" in that one but it's very possible i'm thinking of another one

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

food court bailiff posted:

uh wasn't the first story about a woman who refused to use a restroom outside of her home so hard that she begged her SO to leave a social event early so she could pee? i don't remember him being an "abusive rear end in a top hat" in that one but it's very possible i'm thinking of another one

I think that's somehow a third different story about someone pissing themselves in the car that we've seen in this thread.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Buzkashi posted:

Yeah, she confirms in the text that she'd seen someone post a similar story and was stunned when it happened to her as well

Haha, what a cool coincidence. It's so cool when men treat women like dogs who can collect salaries and clean the house.

The one I remember, she asked the guy multiple times to stop the car somewhere with a bathroom, or eventually, just anywhere (it was a wooded area).

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Danaru posted:

I think that's somehow a third different story about someone pissing themselves in the car that we've seen in this thread.

I want to say there was also a fourth story, where a woman was upset because her SO would pee his own pants rather than stopping.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
They make diapers for adults, these women are overreacting

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

They make diapers for adults, these women are overreacting

And like Tang, Astronauts love them.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Danaru posted:

there've been at least three, one with the "can't piss where other people might hear" girl and one where they were on a long road trip, and also a version where it was diarrhea

it does a body good to see GBS has passed the torch

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

This was the "I sharted myself" one. It turned out she refused multiple offers of a restroom before getting in the car and had a bizarre rule that she would not carry her own drink at a party. Ever.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

Pick posted:

Me [24M] with my ex-wfe [24F] she just ended a relationship of 9 years

Did this guy major in manual labor or something? How the hell do you graduate college and still be this stupid/illiterate?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

LeafHouse posted:

Did this guy major in manual labor or something? How the hell do you graduate college and still be this stupid/illiterate?

Take out $40,000 in loans?

piss and letting your partner do pointlessly lovely things to you against your express wishes because gently caress you are the bread and butter of /r/relationships
My [27M] fiancée [28f] (together 3 years) invited my biological mother [52f] to our wedding despite her knowing that I have no relationship with her and did not want her invited

quote:

Long story short, I have no relationship with my biological mother (BM). My parents divorced when I was 8 due to my mother's repeated infidelity. My parents had joint custody until I was 10 when my mother went off the rails. She put me in several dangerous situations and my father had sole custody from then. My father remarried my step mother, who I love and consider my real/only mother, when I was 13. I tried to reconcile with BM in the past but I have no love for her nor do I have any relationship with her. She has tried to steal money from me, among other things, to illustrate why I don't speak with her. (Yes I have been in therapy for my relationship with BM) Since my father died 3 years ago, my stepmother has been my only parent. I have an amazing relationship with my stepmother and my half siblings.

My fiancée Anna is well aware of my feelings towards BM and my stepmom. She knows I abhor BM because of what she's done to me/my family and Has always been understanding. Anna and I got engaged recently after 3 years together. I didn't expressly tell her that I didn't want BM to be invited, but I thought that my complete and utter loathing of her and our lack of relationship (which I have discussed with Anna MANY times, in detail) would be enough. Surprise on me, Anna told me that she invited BM to our wedding because "she's my mother and it would be good to bury the hatchet".

To be completely honest I am furious about this. Not only did Anna completely disregard my feelings, this is also a slap in the face to my step mom and siblings. Anna has always been sympathetic re: BM but this is so out of line, I really don't know how to proceed.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Sep 12, 2017

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

piss and letting your partner do pointlessly lovely things to you against your express wishes because gently caress you are the bread and butter of /r/relationships
My [27M] fiancée [28f] (together 3 years) invited my biological mother [52f] to our wedding despite her knowing that I have no relationship with her and did not want her invited
Better to find out she doesn't respect you before the wedding rather than after. :sever:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Me [26F] with my Ex [29M] of 2 months. I told him it was over when I refused to pee in a bottle for him and he will not leave me alone.

quote:

I started dating a guy I met from tinder about 2 months ago. In the beginning it was fun. We went out a lot and did romantic stuff.

A couple weeks in, he lost his job and that's when things started getting worse. All he ever wanted to do was sit inside his apartment. Every time we went out, he would complain about the cost of things and criticize almost everything. During this time, I was starting to realize he wasn't the one for me because he was so moody and didn't like to have fun or laugh. He was also kind of controlling and needed a lot of attention and care. Fast forward a few weeks and I am basically his mother. I cook for him and buy him beer and he still doesn't have a job. He never tells me what's going on in his life (I found a letter in his apartment saying he is behind on child support, he never told me he had a kid), doesn't have any friends, undermines my intelligence, is immature, selfish, and just really isn't very kind.

He refuses to wear condoms and pulls out (another selfish thing since I've asked him to wear condoms multiple times) and about 2 weeks ago we had a slip up. I had to take a morning after pill, which he refused to help me pay for. After that, I told him to either wear a condom or wait until I start my birth control pills. He was extremely irritated and angry when I told him this. At this time, he had also been growing more and more selfish and immature to the point that I was ready to break it off with him, however his birthday was only a few days away and I felt bad doing it then. So I decided I would wait until after if things were still bad.

On his birthday, he shows up at my apartment before I leave for work unexpectedly. He throws an empty bottle of Gatorade in my face and tells me he needs clean piss for his new job (he smokes weed). I was really annoyed, but for some reason I felt bad for him and tried to do it. I woke up like 15 minutes before though and had peed then so I couldn't give him a lot of pee. He was furious and said I should have known that's what he wanted because he had texted me earlier telling me to drink a lot of water.

After seeing his reaction, I told him we were over and left for work. He continued to send me messages throughout the day telling me that I'm angry for no reason, that I should give him clean pee, and that I'm bipolar and need a therapist. I sent him one message saying it's over and to please leave me alone. The next day he attacked me on my Facebook page and called me a retarded oval office. He continues to send me text messages that are very mean and manipulative, but then demand that I come back to him so he can make everything better again. Yesterday, he came to my work unexpectedly and asked that we talk. Again, I told him that I wasn't feeling it, that he was being rude and inappropriate, and that it's over. I apologized that it ended on bad terms but asked that he please let it go. He didn't listen, kept trying to hold my hand, and kept saying he would change and wants to take me out again. This morning he is still sending me insulting text messages asking that I come back. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I want to ignore him because I don't think he deserves any of my attention but I also want him to know that he's being an out of control rear end in a top hat and that it's not ok what he's doing to me. I don't want this to continue forever. It's been a week and he will not leave me alone. I'm afraid that if I defend myself, it will only lead to more delusional and inappropriate behavior. I want to move on from this but I don't know what I should do.
I'd say this one's a rollercoaster but it's more like falling down a well

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 12, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Good news, when you cancel the wedding at this point youll get a good chunk of your money back still.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Me [26F] with my Ex [29M] of 2 months. I told him it was over when I refused to pee in a bottle for him and he will not leave me alone.

I'd say this one's a rollercoaster but it's more like falling down a well

That man is looking for a piano as we speak.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

imagine the kind of life you'd have to lead to look at that guy and think "yeah I'll let him rawdog me with no birth control, repeatedly"

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Sep 12, 2017

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Should I (23f) be concerned that my bf (25m) is suddenly spending all his free time with a gay guy (21m)?

quote:

Ok, so this is about the last situation I ever thought I'd find myself in. To start my bf is freaking adorable. He's got dimples, blond hair and blue eyes. He's also got this sexy southern thing going on. He's from middle of no where Alabama and he's got the accent to prove it. Let's call him Dean.

Dean and I have been together for nearly a year now. We've had our ups and downs but mostly it's been good. We do disagree on a lot of political stuff. Like we just can't talk about it because it makes me want to punch something. He's a trump supporter for one. Don't even get me started on that. I can't even. It's a good thing he's cute.

He's also got a lot of backward views. Does he believe in trans rights? No way. Gay rights? gently caress that. He says he's Christian and believes in Christian principles. He believes only one man and one woman should be together and get good and married just like god intended. We have not had piv sex because that would be a sin. I do go down on him since I guess that's some sort of loophole or I'm just so good he's willing to go to hell for it.

Since I've made Dean thoroughly sound like an rear end in a top hat I'd like to say he's really really not. He's a sweet guy with a lot of love to give. He always means well. He gives homeless people his change and he volunteers at a wild animal rehabilitation center. He's a good guy with some lame views.

So a couple months ago he got a fancy new office job. He really liked it until he met Jimmy. Jimmy is gay and obviously so. Just his presence alone irked Dean. Dean would say a lot of derogatory stuff (not to his face just to me). He'd call him a queer. Say he needs to tone his poo poo down. He'd go on and on about how Jimmy should be ashamed, Jimmy should be embarrassed, why isn't he embarrassed? Like he would not stop talking about freaking Jimmy. It drove me bonkers.

One day I just snapped. I yelled at him that he's wrong. His views are wrong. His opinion is wrong. Everything that comes out of his drat mouth about Jimmy is wrong! I told him he needs to get a grip. Jimmy is just like Dean or me. He's like anybody else. He's freaking human. He has thoughts and feelings, dreams and aspirations. I asked if he could imagine how Jimmy would feel if he could hear him saying all this bullshit. I told him if he actually gave Jimmy a shot he'd probably really like him.

Boy did I open a can of worms. I didn't actually think he'd listen to me!

A few days later he told me I was right and he ought to give Jimmy a chance.

He invited Jimmy to spend their lunch together since Dean had noted that Jimmy tended to eat in his car alone. Dean said it was the most awkward lunch he's ever had and he swore to never do it again. But then Jimmy brought him a coffee the next morning and Dean liked that because Dean likes little gestures of kindness. Plus he thinks it's so polite. And Dean likes manners lol.

From there it spiralled. Dean started bringing Jimmy in little treats and breakfast goodies. He even baked him banana bread once. Then Jimmy asked if Dean wanted to hang out sometime. Dean doesn't have many friends since he is relatively new to the city. I could tell by this point he was genuinely excited to hang out with Jimmy.

Now they hang out basically all the time. Dean has literally done a 180 when it comes to Jimmy. He freaking loves Jimmy. Thinks the sun shines out his rear end. They text constantly. Plus Dean still won't shut up about him. It's all good things. Jimmy is so good at this, you should see Jimmy do that.Also Jimmy paints and now Dean has a giant painting done by Jimmy hanging over his bed. It's a sweet painting but I find the whole dynamic a bit odd.

Honest to god I think Dean is crushing on him! I feel a little crazy thinking it yet just the way Dean is around him... he has never been like that with me. He was never so excited to see me. He never went out of his way to bake me things or buy me little thoughtful gifts like he does for
Jimmy. I'm concerned because there are times we've had plans and he's cancelled them because Jimmy'a upset and needs a bro or Jimmy is stranded and needs a ride. It's understandable stuff, but I really think there is more going on.

Is all this as weird as I think it is? Should I be concerned?

I 100% don't think he's cheating. Nor do I think he ever would especially not with a guy. I'm not even sure if Dean realizes how all this looks. Maybe it's nothing. I don't know.

Reddit what's your take on all this?

tl;dr: previously homophobic bf has gotten uncomfortably close with a gay dude. Is this cause for concern?

quote:

This is what I'm hoping but I really do have my doubts. Dean really reminds me of someone with a crush. Like when he gets a text from Jimmy his whole face lights up and he's smiling ear to ear when he texts back.
I
feel like he's put Jimmy on some kind of pedestal. Jimmy is great at everything. Jimmy can do no wrong. Everything Jimmy is interested in is Dean's new favorite hobby. I can see that Dean really admires him. Part of me thinks Dean is just broadening his horizons in terms of interests. He's never met someone like Jimmy so I'm sure all this is fun and new.

But drat I don't want to be naive either. They've done a pottery class together. Jimmy gave Dean a bunch of watercolor stuff and now Dean paints a lot. Granted he is surprisingly good at it. However, he's never painted me a picture yet he makes these little watercolor cards for Jimmy all the time.

Plus the baking has me a little weirded out. Baking has always been a hobby of his though he's never gone out of his way to make things for me. On my birthday he made a cake of course and sometimes when he made dinner he'd have a pie or something for dessert.
With Jimmy it's totally different. Dean brings things to work for Jimmy at least a couple times a week. He's run out of his own recipes so he's frequently looking up recipes and trying new things he can give to Jimmy.

I will also say he and Jimmy bake together. Jimmy will bring over a recipe to Dean's place and Dean will help him make it. In the past I've tried to bake with Dean but he said it's more of a one person activity and he's kind of set in his ways about it. He likes things done a certain way and another person trying to help would just throw him off his groove. Which I totally get! I have a few things I'm into that are activities I'd only want to do by myself. Now that Jimmy is involved with the baking I am a little jealous.

quote:

Has his attitude toward gays changed? He let Jimmy put a rainbow bumper sticker on his car. I asked Dean if he knew what that flag meant. He said it's to support Jimmy. I told him it's to support all LGBT+ people. Dean went all red in the face and told me it's just for Jimmy.

So while I do still find Dean's beliefs a little narrow they are broadening albeit slowly.

As for mine and Dean's relationship. He is truly a good man. If he ever saw a person in trouble or in need of help he'd be there in an instant giving it his all.

With that said I don't know if we are a forever thing. I care about him deeply but I don't have that overwhelming feeling of love for him. I've never felt that for anybody. He's my longest relationship. So I'm kind of just winging it.

no homo

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I think the one you're thinking of was the woman at her husband's work function, felt sick to her stomach, but didn't want to stink up the place in front of his coworkers, and ended up making GBS threads her pants in the car.

If someone doesn't pull over when you have to go to the bathroom and ask multiple times they deserve pissed seats.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Dean and Jimmy. I want to believe. :allears:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

TTerrible posted:

I want to believe as well, but I worry that Jimmy and Dean are going to be working on a sausage together soon.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

La Brea Carpet posted:

I do go down on him since I guess that's some sort of loophole

Yeah, the loophole through which he can look up at that painting.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Oh man, I missed the part where he won't even gently caress her.

bf gay, so what

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

TTerrible posted:

Personally I am extremely glad and disappointed that Jimmy s fake name wasn't Sam. As in the characters from Supernatural that all the fetishing str8 girls like to make gay and incestuous for each other.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

La Brea Carpet posted:

Should I (23f) be concerned that my bf (25m) is suddenly spending all his free time with a gay guy (21m)?

no homo

Bwahaha what a loving moron. This is why bigots hate gays, they're scared of their own sexuality bursting out.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Prank went wrong and accidentally broke a few phones

quote:

There's a study group in my school that has this rule that everybody leaves their phone outside to concentrate on studying. The people in this study group are really uptight so I and a few friends thought it would be a cool prank if we took their phones and put it in the nearby pool.

We procured a plastic bag designed to look completely invisible in water and that was advertised as "99% leak proof". We also had somebody swimming in the pool to ensure they weren't stolen. Apparently, the ad was lying to us and the plastic bags did leak and the phones are broken.

I estimate it's around 5k worth of phones that are destroyed which are damages I simply can't afford.

I'm wondering what I can do at this point?

My [24M] friend [24M] offered to help me lose weight since he's lost over 150 pounds and we had a bit of a disagreement today (the first day we met at the gym. Wondering if I was wrong and should apologize.

quote:

So it's been about 3 years since he started to lose weight. He was about 330 when he started and now he's 190 after bulking for a while. He tried to get me to come with him back then but I just had excuse after excuse. He eventually stopped asking.

Last year, I had my first kid with my wife and shortly after, he invited me to the gym again. I made the excuse that I didn't have time between work and my family. He let it go.

Finally last week I called him and told him I was ready and he told me when to meet me at the gym and what to eat for breakfast that day.

I went to meet him today and when I got there he had just finished his own workout. Before I even got in the building he said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I'm never going to push you in the gym. I'm going to assume that you're listening to your body and when you need to stop for fear of injury, you'll stop and tell me. But if you just stop because you're tired or because you don't want to finish even though you could if you wanted to, that's on you. You can't cheat your body. I'm only going to show you how to do lifts properly and help you stick with your program. The rest is on you. You need to push yourself and you need to listen to your body. I'm making the assumption that you'll always be doing the best you can."

I was offended at this. It felt to me like he was saying implicitly that he thought I was lazy or something. It didn't sit well with me and I told him I'd rather do it on my own and I left.

I told my wife about this and she looked disappointed and remained quiet. That got me reflecting on things.

tl;dr: My friend told me that he wouldn't push me in the gym in what I thought was a pretty offensive way. I left and told him I'd do it alone. Was I in the wrong?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

99% leak proof guy is gonna manage to get somebody pregnant while still using condoms.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Me [23 F] with my boyfriend [25 M] of 5 months, he got fired and now sleeps away his days. What do I do?!

quote:

My boyfriend Dean and I have had a LOT of problems since we first started dating back in June. It's kind of a soap opera, the situation itself is to the point of ridiculousness, and I'm not sure I could elaborate on it without being recognized by someone we know. Honestly, I have thought about breaking up with him many times, and I'm worried that this might be the last straw. I'll try to limit it to the problem at hand.

A little background: I am a typical, 8-4, 40 hours/week employee at a small company. It's my first job out of college, and while I don't particularly enjoy it, it pays me money and I like money. I have enough to save a little and to afford my expensive hobbies. I plan to move abroad next year, so I'd like to save enough to make that more viable than it would be right now. I met Dean back in April in the course of one of those hobbies; he is an instructor, and very talented. We became fast friends, and began dating soon after we met.

Last Monday, Dean was fired from his job. He moved here specifically for this job, and previously was a bit of a nomad (living in his car, moving every few months, etc). We signed a lease together in a three bedroom apartment just last month (were talking about moving in together as roommates before we started dating...probably wasn't a great idea though) with a coworker of mine, so this is unfortunate. However, if Dean wanted to leave, it's pretty easy to switch his name out for one of several friends who are currently looking for apartments.

Dean's getting fired definitely wasn't a surprise, at least not to me. He had been spoken to on several different occasions by his supervisor, and while he didn't do anything explicitly wrong, it was obvious to me and to probably most of the employees that Dean did not mesh well with his coworkers/boss. Dean had also been talking about quitting. However, he had no backup plan in place, and is kind of in the lurch right now.

He told me that he didn't want to leave the city, despite the fact that there are slim instructor opportunities for his field. But we both know that if he left the state, our relationship is not strong enough to survive long distance right now. He told me that he decided to go to school in January to finish his Associate's degree, which I think is great, although he is such a procrastinator that I worry about him failing in school.

Anyway, in the week since he was fired, he's done absolutely nothing. He has a LOT of things that he could be doing; a website that is outdated (still featuring his ex, which I love...), things to sell, registration for school, hours of work packing up some of his gear, getting a divorce, etc. However, he's spent his time instead sleeping until at least 12PM and then being awake all night. I told him last week that it really bothered me that we were on different sleep schedules, but he got mad at me and I did my best to back off.

But last night, I was exhausted (worked all day, stressful meeting, then I had a doctor's appointment, then he asked me to take him and his friend to a shooting range even though I didn't feel like it), and wanted to crawl into bed around 11PM. He snuggled me until I fell asleep, but around 1 I woke up to him on his phone (bright) and smoking his stupid vape in bed. I told him to just go to the other room if he was going to keep me awake with him, so he did.

I am very frustrated by his lack of motivation to do anything. I'd even be happy if he just woke up at a reasonable time every day, or completed one small task a day, but I just don't see that happening. I am a busy professional, and while I would LOVE to have the luxury of sleeping as much as I want, I don't. I'm finding it hard to deal with this level of laziness and disinterest in helping himself. I love him, I do, and part of me feels like I should just give him a break and let him work this out for himself. But in the meantime, how should I deal with this frustration I feel?

TLDR; my boyfriend was fired and now lays around the house all day, while I am a busy young professional. He's driving me insane and I hate to see him spending days being unproductive. What do I do?

EDIT: Oh I also forgot to mention that in the week since he was fired, he has spent a lot of money that he might have but probably shouldn't spend right now. We're talking at least $2500.

EDIT 2: I just want to make it totally, completely clear that I am NOT financially supporting him in any way; he has a significant amount of savings (I would guess at least 45k?) and he has never asked me to cover any bills/expenses of any kind. I know he has enough to pay rent at least through the end of our lease. I would never financially support him in any way, plus I don't get paid enough to even be able to do that. The only support that I can offer him is emotional support.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Have you considered a career change to undertaker because nice job burying that your boyfriend is still married to another person.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

This is the stupid loving poo poo that happens when people are raised on a diet of Hollywood bullshit movies where family will always love you in the end, you just have to keep trying.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
So now Dean is gay and unemployed?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Barudak posted:

Have you considered a career change to undertaker because nice job burying that your boyfriend is still married to another person.
It gets even better:

quote:

Uhh, yeah... in his previous relationship, he got married so that his girlfriend could stay in the country, but they didn't turn in the paperwork in time so she got deported and is banned from the country for 10 years. So technically he is married, even though they're broken up. It's definitely a huge point of contention for us, and my pleading for him to get a divorce is met with "don't even mention this again" and "it has nothing to do with you."

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

no homo

I want to believe.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Haifisch posted:

It gets even better:

Ahahaha. Not content to let Dean only ruin one life, OP bravely throws herself on the sacrificial alter of Dean's lovely decision making

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

My [24M] friend [24M] offered to help me lose weight since he's lost over 150 pounds and we had a bit of a disagreement today (the first day we met at the gym. Wondering if I was wrong and should apologize.

Woah woah woah, you mean this is gonna take *effort*? gently caress you, pal.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

The OP's incredibly thin skin might actually make it medically dangerous to lift weights, so it's probably for the best that he quit before even starting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

It gets even better:

My god I didnt think the reason could be so good but here I am eating a steak dinner