Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

MIDA Multi/Mini combo is pure :rice: and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

269 and 6 exotics through nothing but solo play and dicking around. Destiny 2 owns.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

DrNutt posted:

Mods, ban this sick filth.

gently caress tha police.

I'm glad of it.

Warlocks give no fucks about lower life forms, embrace the void.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Legs Benedict posted:

clan xp required for level 3: 125,000

clan xp cap per week: 100,000

go gently caress yourselves, bungie!!!

lol owned

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm glad Bungie never put any code in to stop the RNG from giving me Savathun's Song ten thousand times in a row.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Legs Benedict posted:

clan xp required for level 3: 125,000

clan xp cap per week: 100,000

go gently caress yourselves, bungie!!!

Yeah week 2 is when players start to figure out what their long term plan is for keeping players engaged.

spoiler: it's grinding

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

I'm glad Bungie never put any code in to stop the RNG from giving me Savathun's Song ten thousand times in a row.

Ive played that strike more than every other strike combined, and ive only seen 3 strikes so far.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

DrNutt posted:

I'm going to need to know the location of said cat immediately.

you'll have to find it. it's not too far off the beaten path but its cute af and it might be a little sad :C

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I've probably done 8 strikes and I've gotten Savathun and Exodus Crash exclusively.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I actually got extremely lucky when I started doing strikes, and somehow managed to see each one once before I ever saw a repeat.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Until strikes start making GBS threads out legendaries I don't see a reason to bother with them as public events are way better for grinding out that light.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Would be cool if they added a way for you to pick the content you want to do. Maybe in Destiny 3? I don't know if the PS4 specs could handle something like that

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Carmant posted:

Would be cool if they added a way for you to pick the content you want to do. Maybe in Destiny 3? I don't know if the PS4 specs could handle something like that

That feature didn't make it until Halo 3 and Destiny is a Halo 2 fork, so sorry.

Bungie can literally never recreate that feature, the technology is lost to an alternate timeline.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
^^ Also theater :rip:

xzzy posted:

Until strikes start making GBS threads out legendaries I don't see a reason to bother with them as public events are way better for grinding out that light.

They're fun to do?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

1x exotic ship, 1x exotic sparrow, 1x exotic emote, 1x exotic weapon skin

I got Ghosts from almost every single engram.

Lol poo poo, I've spent a mere $20 and have an emote, Sparrow, and a handful of ornaments. Legendary trasmat effects and ships too, but most of my Brights are but payouts of the dust currency.

Plus I delete all the poo poo I don't want so I will be able to pay dust until the end of loving D2 as is.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

the good fax machine posted:

They're fun to do?

Hmm, interesting. Tell me more.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

^^ Also theater :rip:

They're fun to do?

What is this? "Foon", am I pronouncing that right?

Did they just add it to Destiny?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I actually got extremely lucky when I started doing strikes, and somehow managed to see each one once before I ever saw a repeat.

I haven't even seen the beta strike yet on PS4. It's constantly alternate Song and now Arms Dealer. :argh:

I like all the strikes this time though. They feel a lot better to do.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

I haven't even seen the beta strike yet on PS4. It's constantly alternate Song and now Arms Dealer. :argh:

I think its because they added actual mechanics to the fights instead of just "Large version of regular enemy, adds spawn in"

Mr. Kurtz
Feb 22, 2007

Here comes the hurdy gurdy man.

RBA Starblade posted:

That's too bad; the one you haven't done is pretty good. My favorite is still the Pyramidion though.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I mean I'll do it eventually but sheesh.

If you're a titan use the Shelter in Place legs and the Terra Concard mark. It gives you a stupid sexy butt. :v:

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Sep 13, 2017

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Okay. I like the PVP. It needs to be 6v6 asap but I'm really feeling it.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

What is this thing where one planet is better for public events so it's just straight popping off all the time called and which planet is it now? Basically, i'm 210 and I wanna get all that loving power energy light all over myself as fast as possible but I don't know what the deal is with this planet thing. Also, when do you start to infuse gear?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

pork never goes bad posted:

What is this thing where one planet is better for public events so it's just straight popping off all the time called and which planet is it now? Basically, i'm 210 and I wanna get all that loving power energy light all over myself as fast as possible but I don't know what the deal is with this planet thing. Also, when do you start to infuse gear?

It's Nessum the planet covered in vex liquidy goo. Events are constantly popping on and off and if you do so many you get a purple engram reward from Cayde (I got Fearless or whatever the arc smg with chainlightning exotic is called and a dece pair of purple boots) you can begin infusing engrams as soon as you get your hands on legendary shards which you can get from dismantling purple gear or randomly from vanguard rewards

Serf
May 5, 2011

My kingdom for a return of Halo Reach Firefight mode.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Elevators, OF THE FUTURE

http://i.imgur.com/b807CzH.gifv

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

ok final question - What do I level as a Stormcaller? This witch class is sick.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Serf posted:

My kingdom for a return of Halo Reach Firefight mode.

People cried out for this all three years of Destiny and the closest we ever got was that lovely Archons Forge thing.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

My favorite build in my favorite game was a witch that shot lightning bolts and then my favorite build in my second favorite game was a witch that shot lightning bolts so I guess I liek lightning fellas

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
When are we getting a Prison of Elders like thing or Court of Oryx or whatever like thing (preferably without hive because hive are boring)

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man one of my powerful engrams decrypted into a 297 exotic chest, so 292 when i infused it, thats dope

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

You had a mod making it 297. Without it it was 292

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Yeah, i was just surprised something decrypted that high, it was a 289 engram that popped out a 292 item

Serf
May 5, 2011

DrNutt posted:

People cried out for this all three years of Destiny and the closest we ever got was that lovely Archons Forge thing.

Which is a crime. Firefight was Halo at its most purestrain fun. Bring that back, imo

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

member capped clans have capped upgrades. i wonder why?

edit: oh and around the pages when the servers were out and i couldn't understand why every forum post and website poo poo on scouts for pvp. the scout rifle i use is tone Patrol and if you know how to move your cursor towards a person slowly gliding through the air then you can put netflix on your other screen.

there is also a blue version from the weaponsmith under a different weird weaponsmith fakename-99 or whatever

96 spacejam fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Sep 13, 2017

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Anyone having luck with this hunter strike challenge of getting kills while enemies are stunned by smoke bombs? I've beaned enemies with it and killed them immediately but I don't have a single kill confirmed for it.

Edit:

Oh I was using the wrong sub subclass and needed snare bombs :downs:

Beeb fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Sep 13, 2017

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

another one

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

same ROAD COMPLEX set but their tweet only mentioned the gauntlets hmm

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

1x exotic ship, 1x exotic sparrow, 1x exotic emote, 1x exotic weapon skin

I got Ghosts from almost every single engram.

I think you rolled kinda bad, that's what I got from my starting set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

imagine being the brokebrained developer that wanted to totally put in some sweet kek armor for his 4chan friends