Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

legendary engrams are dropping at 279 for me right now, pretty cool. guess it doesn't cap as low as we expected

the cap basically moves with you i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Legs Benedict posted:

the cap basically moves with you i think

Yeah. As your overall light level increases the range of the gear you recieves level does too. Seems to be a spread of about 5? points that it can go lower or higher than your current gear, with exotics having even more leeway to go up but not down.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Right, but it was generally believed that regular drops capped at 265 and the only way to get higher than that was Luminous Engrams.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Was there a purge of the Bone Krew? I joined last week then logged in and am no longer in? Was my girth not sufficient?

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Sep 13, 2017

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
Good lord this Mida Mulit-Tool is ridiculous :staredog:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Capn Beeb posted:

Good lord this Mida Mulit-Tool is ridiculous :staredog:

poo poo Beeb, did you play Destiny the original? Are you on PS4 now? I think I used to play some COD with you on 360 back in the day.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

DrNutt posted:

It might just be time to face it, but Firefly's never coming back. Blame Fox.

Lmao this was a good post.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Weapon dupes from Exotics a real struggle. Cayde gave me a Sunshot tho and it looks fly af with the ornament.

Also, Firefly is Dragonfly or some poo poo.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

DrNutt posted:

poo poo Beeb, did you play Destiny the original? Are you on PS4 now? I think I used to play some COD with you on 360 back in the day.

Nah I didn't play the first Destiny. I'm on the PS4 though, and yeah I played CoD on the 360 ages ago :)

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Capn Beeb posted:

Nah I didn't play the first Destiny. I'm on the PS4 though, and yeah I played CoD on the 360 ages ago :)

Cool, cheers man! Welcome to the alternative lifestyle of being a guardian!

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
also, use the silver store xp boosts. i got two exotics and four legendaries in an hour of public events.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Other people are experiencing a lot of NPC teleportations as a bug, right? I don't recall this happening much/ever in D1. I see it all the time, now...

https://twitter.com/feenix7/status/907831523394682880

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

DrNutt posted:

They popped up for me just like normal once I finished the campaign and did my victory lap around the tower. Did you make sure to talk to all the NPCs after you were done?

ohhhhh, yes, I'm a fool.

I was saving the exotic engram Zavala gives you until my light was higher

:derptiel:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
love to shoulder charge bosses and not get rewards (until 1min later)
https://twitter.com/TG_Chrono/status/907834758088085505

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

whoops picked up two cayde chests in a row so looks like I don't get loot!

what a great system you got bungie!

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

DrNutt posted:

I'm going to need to know the location of said cat immediately.

A window of the Speaker's quarter. The passage from the center to the old market.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

PathAsc posted:

gently caress tha police.

I'm glad of it.

Warlocks give no fucks about lower life forms, embrace the void.

Oh, a sunsinger

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Are you supposed to get anything besides glimmer from turning in Cayde items?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Its Rinaldo posted:

Was there a purge of the Bone Krew? I joined last week then logged in and am no longer in? Was my girth not sufficient?

Anyone who didn't play for a while got purged for active members. There's an overflow clan because our member has swolen and grown too large. I think it's getting pretty full too. Check the Op.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

DrNutt posted:

It might just be time to face it, but Firefly's never coming back. Blame Fox.

Several weapons have it, most notably the Suros scout rifle Tone Patrol. It's now called dragonfly, to reflect that the explosion matches the gun's element instead of always being solar. So dragonfly is even better for prism.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
darci is an amazing gun. i have no loving idea how it works, but it's a sniper that doesn't block your peripherals and has a low zoom so it's an amazing gun.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
So I'm at 252 and I'm starting to think I have a public event problem.

I'm also starting to think I should get around to finishing the campaign...

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I was all about that Watermelon shader until I got Rose Nebula. My Titan is going to be sparkling princess. I think Bungie wants this to happen because I have a pink sparrow, pink spaceship, and a pink transmat. :allears:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Nice physics bungie. Real nice.

http://xboxclips.com/MeatBishop/617eda0d-5eef-4558-aaa6-58de53736f84

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
drat dude that would have been a sick capture in tribes 2

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

limaCAT posted:

Oh, a sunsinger

Nah Bro, sithlord4lyfe

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

hmmm, empowering warlock rift + the boots that reload peoples guns when they walk in = good times for boss dps, without having to fiddle around with getting behind the small titan shield?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Mazerunner posted:

hmmm, empowering warlock rift + the boots that reload peoples guns when they walk in = good times for boss dps, without having to fiddle around with getting behind the small titan shield?

Plus spark Bro during rift, I prefer healing, but either is good as hell

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I've got all day after I get off work this morning to play, so I'll chug monster and get my light right for the raid. I've got 0 things to do tonight and I'm down to gently caress that boss.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i love how it is already impossible for me to get games that are not against sweaty mida four-stacks rubbing dicks at the end of a long hallway

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol 4 pvp gently caress off MLG retard poo poo

Gimme 9v9

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
So if your clan is at the weekly cap, you can't complete the contribution milestone? /guildquit

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
gently caress that Mida poo poo. Hard Light or bust.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Mida needs to gently caress off. It's making PvP pretty lame.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
They had to straight out murder secondary weapons to make scout rifles shine. And I am ok with that, scout rifles rule.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
On the other hand they should have kept 6v6 and larger maps. In that case Mida would not have been unbalanced.

Linx
Aug 14, 2008

Pork Pro

BlindSite posted:

Rumor has it if you want legs from an exotic drop put exotic legs on when you go to decrypt.

I tried it yesterday and it worked x2 so your mileage may vary but if youre getting doubles and triples of exotics try taking them off.

poo poo, this kind of fits with my experience. I keep getting helmets and sunshots

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Soulex posted:

Anyone need nightfall now? PSN Soulex13

Bro, what the hell! Your dead to me now.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

limaCAT posted:

They had to straight out murder secondary weapons to make scout rifles shine. And I am ok with that, scout rifles rule.

At release in Destiny 1 the automatic rifles where viable and some maps where huge (like the moon one). Maybe the current state of the meta is temporal, maybe in a few weeks scout and automatic rifles will die and will be unusable for the next 3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subbz
Nov 4, 2008
Suros PVP was some good poo poo. And Shadow Price. It's just that handcannons in D1 were too strong.