Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Zand posted:

dbzf is that very thing

They're adding in ALL MIGHT as DLC to DBZF?

Exciting!

(Come to think, I'd totally play a My Hero Academia fighter by Arc. I bet Deku's random muttering would be worked into his moveset somehow.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dangerdoom volvo posted:

It would be almost tempting to turn all women into food items that somehow reflect their bodies, personalities and personal tastes (ha ha) - it's only temporary, though, so once a woman is eaten (or rots away, or is otherwise destroyed), she returns to her old self, but with the memories of what it was like to be turned into a food object and then eaten (and/or rotting away, or whatever) fully intact, like a nightmare. On a longer-term basis, it would also be interesting to turn women's flesh into self-regenerating food-flesh. Women would no longer technically be alive since they would now be made out of foodstuff (and would also now be immune to almost any physical damage or human diseases), but at the cost of their humanity and dignity.
same

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

anyway i sure am glad the guy with 70 billion probations for telling people to kill themselves for disagreeing with him about video games is here to tell us that we're the mentally unbalanced ones for thinking a game looks bad

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

cams posted:

hopefully i'll have my copy of this game today, maybe tomorrow. real excited to put in some time with it.

The shilling is paying off boys

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009

fadam posted:

Apparently pics of Monster Hunter leaked?

Supposedly:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Endorph posted:

anyway i sure am glad the guy with 70 billion probations for telling people to kill themselves for disagreeing with him about video games is here to tell us that we're the mentally unbalanced ones for thinking a game looks bad

this forum community is important to you

bleh gently caress it. i think most of you are legit garbage but i am in the wrong for coming here and expecting more cause you guys actively enjoy and defend behavior i find gross. got my hopes up cause there were like 3 people talking about the game for a bit.

cams fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Sep 13, 2017

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

General Morden posted:

i know you're trying to act all smug and coy, but you were literally doing that a few weeks ago when those same nerds convinced you that the game didn't look quite as impressive as you once thought it was

its almost like i agree with people with some things and still like and enjoy the game!

People screamed about MvC3 and yet it still had a healthy scene.

But im sure MvCi will definitely be a Dead Scene.

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Sep 13, 2017

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Jezzira is an almost flat chested (A-cup bust size) freckled surface Drow. Her skin is a light grey and her freckles are a dark grey to full black. Her hair is white with the ends frosted red, she wears her hair short with her bangs always covering up either her left or right eye but never both, eyes are a light green.
She has a gift from Lolth, a parasitic entity inside her vagina. While it's inactive/unconscious she looks normal or unassuming, but when it awakens about half of its body crawls out of her vagina. Four of its spider-like legs wrap up around her hips and back around her buttocks, while a large penis appendage grows out her vagina as well, essentially it's a living strapon. During this time the parasite also over stimulates her sex drive driving her into a sex frenzy, it does this to force her into loving another woman so that it can feed off of the psychic energies produced during the encounter as well as drink the other woman's fluids as its cum acts as a powerful aphrodisiac. Basically Jezzira and her partner will gently caress until both of them pass out from exhaustion, at which point the parasite retracts back into Jezziras vagina.
Currently Jezzira has no idea what awakens the parasite as she has had sex (albeit not as stimulating) without it taking over, other times she is simply alone in the forest when it awakens and it's the most frustrating time as she cannot find anyone to gently caress and she is left in her hypersensitive state for hours as she can't satisfy it without someone else.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

Race Realists posted:

its almost like i agree with people with some things and still like and enjoy the game

if you like it as much as you say you do then you probably should have put more effort into the OP of this thread

but then again, the amount of effort that you put into making this thread is about the same as the amount of effort capcom put into making this game

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cams posted:

this forum community is important to you

bleh gently caress it. i think most of you are legit garbage but i am in the wrong for coming here and expecting more cause you guys actively enjoy and defend behavior i find gross. got my hopes up cause there were like 3 people talking about the game for a bit.
gross: thinking mvci is bad
not gross: telling people to kill themselves or that they should be euthanized

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

General Morden posted:

if you like it as much as you say you do then you probably should have put more effort into the OP of this thread

but then again, the amount of effort that you put into making this thread is about the same as the amount of effort capcom put into making this game

i know youre aiming for a :iceburn: here but im in no mood to get infracted again so ill just say ok

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Gross Drow poo poo.

The gently caress is this. It's not even on topic.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I think it's a bad idea to let other people's opinions influence how you feel about things. If you like MvCI and a bunch of people on SA don't, that's just life. It's not worth getting upset about.

Put your anger and indignance toward something good, like defending Pewdiepie in his time of need.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

ban the influencers from playing in tournies

unfair advantage

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

General Morden posted:

got 'em

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

fadam posted:

I think it's a bad idea to let other people's opinions influence how you feel about things. If you like MvCI and a bunch of people on SA don't, that's just life. It's not worth getting upset about.

Put your anger and indignance toward something good, like defending Pewdiepie in his time of need.

a bunch

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Fellblade posted:

Supposedly:

she's in the story mode (apparently this was mentioned in some interview), her model is in the game already as like an NPC fighter

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

The gently caress is this. It's not even on topic.

I'd personally not turn them into cowgirls but make lactation a standard bodily function in women that begins with the onset of puberty. It is not seen as something disgusting or horrifying but just another one of the many fluids women produce. A scene of close friends drinking each other down is a staple in most chick flicks and soap operas, nursing handjobs become much more common than their standard counterpart, supplements to enhance taste and flavor are right next to the multivitamins in most every pharmacy, farmer's markets and organic grocers sell it in bottles as a supposedly ethical alternative to cow's milk, any coffee shop will have breast milk available alongside soy milk, breastfeeding becomes a standard staple of foreplay, and a guy who can't suck his woman's tits empty is as much a failure as guy with a 3" dick.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

what?

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Man, fighting game players are weird.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Reiley posted:

Man, fighting game players are weird.

This thread is another point on the "for" column on Smash as main EVO game.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Countblanc posted:

she's in the story mode (apparently this was mentioned in some interview), her model is in the game already as like an NPC fighter

So is this just another on-disc DLC situation like what happened with SFxT? If so then lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

So is this just another on-disc DLC situation like what happened with SFxT? If so then lol

It's probably closer to an MKX thing like with Tanya where the model exists but is missing a ton of moves and animations etc.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

fadam posted:

It's probably closer to an MKX thing like with Tanya where the model exists but is missing a ton of moves and animations etc.

Oh yeah, that makes a little more sense then

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

just fyi NRS devs banned the testers from playing in tournies

will capcom have as much moral integrity as NRS?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I hope not.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

reminder that cams only likes bad video games and gets really pissed everytime anyone poo poo talks any video game he likes. Like, this is legit a person who throws fits about people criticizing modern bioware games.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I have a review copy so I have to deal with embargo stuff, but I have to say that the post-credits scene in story mode is so delightfully ridiculous that if I spoiled it, you'd swear I was making it up.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Never forget Cams dedicating every minute of his waking life to having a month long meltdown in the Andromeda thread.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Gavok posted:

I have a review copy so I have to deal with embargo stuff, but I have to say that the post-credits scene in story mode is so delightfully ridiculous that if I spoiled it, you'd swear I was making it up.

I hope it's Ultron Sigma rising from the dead and Squirrel Girl defeating him with the power of computer science.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

RevolverDivider posted:

Never forget Cams dedicating every minute of his waking life to having a month long meltdown in the Andromeda thread.

the best part is, because he only likes bad games that everyone else criticizes, he has decided that everyone else is wrong and only he is correct

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Gavok posted:

how far up your list of Fighting Game Endings does it rank?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

NecroMonster posted:

the best part is, because he only likes bad games that everyone else criticizes, he has decided that everyone else is wrong and only he is correct

remember that day you tried to call me a fascist because i play capcom games and our video game purchases are important social and political choices and that's why your dumb circlejerky opinion fights are cool and good?

i was having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed with minimal anaesthetic that day and your dumb poo poo made me laugh and took the edge off. you legit thought you were making a great point and owning the poo poo out of me.

also for real, if anyone is in socal and REALLY wants a copy for this weekend, post your email and i'll send you the shop i go to for pre street date purchases.

cams fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Sep 13, 2017

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cams posted:

remember that day you tried to call me a fascist because i play capcom games and our video game purchases are important social and political choices and that's why your dumb circlejerky opinion fights are cool and good?

i was having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed with minimal anaesthetic that day and your dumb poo poo made me laugh and took the edge off. you legit thought you were making a great point and owning the poo poo out if me
what do my wisdom teeth say

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

cams posted:

i was having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed with minimal anaesthetic that day and your dumb poo poo made me laugh and took the edge off. you legit thought you were making a great point and owning the poo poo out of me.

also for real, if anyone is in socal and REALLY wants a copy for this weekend, post your email and i'll send you the shop i go to for pre street date purchases.

world 8 down in LA?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gavok posted:

Was it fun?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

General Morden posted:

world 8 down in LA?
nah it's in long beach. i am only being cagey cause i don't wanna get anybody in trouble saying stuff online.

are you in socal? i thought you were in the south somewhere.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

DLC Inc posted:

how far up your list of Fighting Game Endings does it rank?

Don't be silly, that list was for arcade mode endings, not story mode. Hmph!

MonsterEnvy posted:

Was it fun?

I'll get back to you on Monday.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

cams posted:

:lol: at you being able to afford dental care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I was thinking of picking up this game, but on the other hand gundam vs comes out at the end of the month and I usually limit myself to one game per month.

Giant anime robots beat western supeheroes I guess.

• Locked thread