Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Proteus Jones posted:

You have a real bad definition of schadenfreude.

What am I supposed to feel other than revulsion and disgust from seeing a puppy being hurled to it's death?

I hate whoever it was that did it, I hate the person who filmed, and I hate you for posting it.

I guess the schadenfreude is on me for expecting something other than a puppy snuff film.

Hi and welcome to the Something Awful forums. It's too bad you feel that way, but rest assured, I don't give a poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

canyoneer posted:

A good name for a metal album

OK, yeah. I'll concede that's a pretty good album name.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Hi and welcome to the Something Awful forums. It's too bad you feel that way, but rest assured, I don't give a poo poo.

Get hosed

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

LOL, OK.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phanatic posted:

City prosecutor gets poo poo-face drunk, drives the wrong way down a one-way street, and smashes into a parked car just as the driver was getting into it, injuring him.

The first cop on the scene realizes that hey, this is a city prosecutor, and calls his watch commander to tell him "Hey, a prosecutor just DUIed into some guy." The watch commander instantly orders him to switch from the recorded police line, to another line that's not recorded.

Except whoops! It was recorded, after all. And so the multiple phone calls where the cops discuss how to futz the field sobriety tests so allow the poo poo-face drunk prosecutor to pass them, so that they don't have to give him a breathalyzer test, and get a story straight between them, are now all public record. You can read them here:

http://woodtv.com/2017/09/13/grpd-phone-line-recordings-of-ex-prosecutors-crash-released/

Notfreude:

Too bad for the guy injured in this, since because the cops let the drunk who plowed into him go it's impossible to prove he was DUI in the civil case.

"Taken out of context" HOW CAN ANY OF THIS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I hope this story never ends

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"In February, GRPD Chief David Rahinsky and Grand Rapids City Manager Greg Sundstrom agreed to termination hearings for all three officers. However, the city reached agreements with the police union for a lighter punishment for two of them."

Hm.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

The whole point of Shadenfreude is that you're supposed to enjoy it. If you derive satisfaction from watching puppies get murdered you have some serious loving problems.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Voyager I posted:

The whole point of Shadenfreude is that you're supposed to enjoy it. If you derive satisfaction from watching puppies get murdered you have some serious loving problems.

It's not about what you're supposed to or not supposed to feel; Freude literally means joy.

e: I would feel slightly joyous if Fuzzy Mammal got probed.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Don't you DARE tell me how to feel after watching someone kill a puppy (I didn't watch it and assumed it wasn't real, ostrich through life)

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Googling that guy's name turns up nothing, and the whole thing is clickbaity, so I'm going to go with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

drat kids don't even remember the puppy throwing video

those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Josef bugman posted:

https://itsgoingdown.org/big-trouble-in-little-nazi-town/

The alt-right is turning on itself and stabbing each other. It's just wonderful.

Yesss more of this please :allears: Only thing better than punching Nazis is when they do it to each other.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Quick! Someone post that video of the girl in heels crushing puppies under a board! And then we can start posting Chechnya soldiers getting beheaded! Lets take this thread allllllll the way back to 2002 internet snuff films!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

gently caress dude you're so loving rad

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
http://www.theroot.com/white-man-who-yelled-shut-up-slave-at-black-man-durin-1806113872

quote:

White Man Who Yelled ‘Shut Up, Slave!’ at Black Man During Altercation at Chicago Starbucks Now Faces Hate Crime Charges

The altercation eventually ended after Boucher was seen punching an older man who was walking in his direction to the ground, prompting bystanders to take him down until police arrived. The man Boucher struck had to be taken to the hospital for an eye injury.

In August the judge looking at the case and must have realized that there was no justice here and issued a no-bond arrest warrant for four new felony hate crime charges, and also upgraded the misdemeanor battery charges to felony aggravated battery charges, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office confirmed, according to the Washington Post.

On Saturday Boucher was booked into the county jail with bond set at $50,000. If convicted, he will face probation or a maximum of five years in prison for each of the four aggravated battery charges that he is now facing. If convicted of the hate crime charges, he faces one to three years in prison a pop, which sounds a lot more like justice to me.

Zaphod42 has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Sep 14, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

https://i.imgur.com/0pyf3S5.mp4

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Should of let dude kick his rear end once he spit on him.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream

i don't know if you have a bunch of these saved up for derails or what, but you're doing the lord's work right here.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Say Nothing is essentially the mod of these threads.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Related to this, does anyone have that story similar to this, but it was some medical building, the materials combined to form bone-dense material, and the unfortunate worker who did it basically had to cut bone-hard material off every surface?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

2017 please stop

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

This right here, this is the good stuff.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

S.A Bird Throws Fuzzy Mammal Off a Cliff In PYF! (Must see!)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Track yourself before you rack yourself.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Double Punctuation posted:

Googling that guy's name turns up nothing, and the whole thing is clickbaity

Lance Cpl. David Motari. CNN covered it in June 2008.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/12/marine.puppy/

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

kupachek posted:

Oh.

...umm...

...Some poor marine named David Mart is going to get death threats now, isn't he?

Thanks, fucktard clickbait YouTube guy. :thumbsup:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

kupachek posted:

I don't see anything saying they executed him, so not good enough.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.
Serves David Mart for being such a horrible jerk in the first place :smuggo:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Jesus Christ. I just got denied a desk job with local police and I'm feeling mopey as gently caress right now because my family is poor and it would have been a massive pay increase but on the other hand it's nice to know I won't be associated with bullshit like this

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/TySifgG.gifv

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

ijzer posted:

i don't know if you have a bunch of these saved up for derails or what, but you're doing the lord's work right here.

Say nothing has binders full of gifs

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Took me 3 loops to realize the dog's leash was tied to her ankle. Either that, or a poltergeist is at work here.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

trickybiscuits posted:

This would never happen because every police dog is a good boy.

They're ALL good cops, Brent.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Took me 3 loops to realize the dog's leash was tied to her ankle. Either that, or a poltergeist is at work here.

I'm not your geist, buddy.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

hahah holy poo poo guy, your fukkin rap sheet. First four I clicked on were all dog related...including this one.

What the gently caress buddy?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQvbvP9Srg

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

"how the hell'd you do that??" :shobon:

Its so funny watching guys act macho for knocking over 90 bricks when they're all stacked with tiny gaps between them. Stack them in a row and see what happens tough guy. Also use decent materials lmao.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Gd8E8uTv8

(The idea was they just picked a scrawny-looking guy from the audience to show it's not easy to punch through a door and then have Nummisto or the other buff dude punch through it.)

e: Aptly, the lovely show was called "Don't Watch".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

funmanguy posted:

Say nothing has binders full of gifs

BRB; getting quotes from places that do lenticular printing.