Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Random Stranger posted:

Oh for gently caress's sake. I've been looking everywhere for that!

The picture or the dildo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It should have been careful not to imply ownership and said a dildo, not .... your dildo.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Data Graham posted:

It should have been careful not to imply ownership and said a dildo, not .... your dildo.

Can anyone truly own a dildo?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

RickVoid posted:

Can anyone truly own a dildo?

Well you certainly can't lease them, that's unhygienic.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Be right back, I have a business proposal to pitch to Netfflix.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Be right back, I have a business proposal to pitch to Netfflix.

All we do is change the kerning...

walla!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

walla!

Remember to stock it with like 15000 limp 2 inch dildos and maybe 10 actual good ones to keep the Netflix model intact.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/U7AsG1Z.gifv

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3odKtfrTo

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

heh

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

walla!

That's keming.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Been in pyf long?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Caufman posted:

It's only a split second, but the lady's body language does not suggest this is going where Mr. Smith wants it to go.

What like the back of a Volkswagen?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I only read the good thread aka the meme thread

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

china bot posted:

if nothing else, this conversation underlines how terrible goose meat must taste

Killing a Canadian goose can lead to a large fine. We have to tell the chinese vessel crews not to. One ship had to pay like 250,000 USD for a goose dinner.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

BrandorKP posted:

Killing a Canadian goose can lead to a large fine. We have to tell the chinese vessel crews not to. One ship had to pay like 250,000 USD for a goose dinner.

Honest question: Why? They're almost ubiquitous in North America. Why are they protected.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
"I perceive in this location a distinct lack of Canada Geese."
--A person

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BrandorKP posted:

Well obviously you dont go around bragging about it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Goose tastes like liver.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

VanSandman posted:

Honest question: Why? They're almost ubiquitous in North America. Why are they protected.

That's what they said about the passenger pigeon

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Data Graham posted:

That's what they said about the passenger pigeon

My thought process: "The wha- ooooohhhhhh".

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is the world truly worse off because there are no passenger pigeons though? We still got Goodfeathers, afterall.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Are you serious right now? They used to be so numerous that they blotted out the sun- we still don't have a good idea of the environmental impact of thier extinction.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Just Offscreen posted:

Are you serious right now? They used to be so numerous that they blotted out the sun- we still don't have a good idea of the environmental impact of thier extinction.

Slightly cleaner statues.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hard to say. We lost the Neanderthals and now instead we have humans everywhere. Is that good or bad?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Almost definitely bad.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Extremely bad

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Been over 100 years since they were wiped out. How long does it take to see the aftermath of an extinction? Honest question because I don't know.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Man, passenger pigeons were so awesome. People back then were so lucky that they got to ride around on the backs of giant pigeons.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Solice Kirsk posted:

Been over 100 years since they were wiped out. How long does it take to see the aftermath of an extinction? Honest question because I don't know.

I thought you meant neanderthals for a minute.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I think 1491 says that the huge flocks of passenger pigeons were an aberration and I trust it.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Goose is delicious but cost about £50 so I'd definitely hunt them to extinction given the chance.
Giant Tortoises too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPggB4MfPnk

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Goose sucks. It's gamey and tough. That's why all Tiny Tim wanted for Christmas was a turkey.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I thought I read that a lot of the protections on Canadian Geese were removed recently?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Aztec posted:

I thought I read that a lot of the protections on Canadian Geese were removed recently?

http://www.doc.govt.nz/about-us/our-role/legislation/wildlife-act/change-to-protection-status-of-canada-geese/

Looks like they're okay to gently caress up in New Zealand, still protected in the US

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Aztec posted:

They are for the non-migratory ones. For my company, I'm authorized by the department of fish and game to "harass" Canada geese. I can chase them, yell at them, destroy their nests and break their eggs. I just have to report to them every year how many nests and eggs I destroy and where.

I don't actually do any of this, I'm just on the list of people who can.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Never trust a tooth-duck.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
Goose poop is one of the most foul things you can step in and if there are geese around it's everywhere.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nene are the best though. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

They are for the non-migratory ones.

....and how the hell do I tell that?