Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Kmart Will Now Refer to 'Plus-Size' as 'Fabulously Sized'

Putting plus sizes in the same racks as other sizes is nice but uggg that name lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Doesn't matter, Kmart probably won't be around much longer.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

super sweet best pal posted:

Doesn't matter, Kmart probably won't be around much longer.

what is dead can never die

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

https://twitter.com/smashmouth/status/907311663606403072

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/veggietales/status/907263316363497473

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://i.imgur.com/MttK1ZQ.jpg

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SMASHMOUTH NEVER FORGET

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/907587984983289861 :lol::lol::lol:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lmabo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Clinton recognizes her affinity with GoT characters better than her cult.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The wife in a politically oriented marriage whose husband habitually cheats on her and she would rather burn it all down rather than not be in control?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

jfc she cant get any more cliche

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'd laugh irl if Chelsea jumped out a window though.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bip Roberts posted:

I'd laugh irl if Chelsea jumped out a window though.

Hell, same.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus gently caress really. i mean she is basically Cersei, a shithead who got where she was through marrage to a unfaithful but somewhat competent shithead, who thinks they are the smartest person in the room when in fact they are dumb as gently caress and would burn everything to poo poo to get rid of her enemies, real or perceived and doesnt give a gently caress about the small folk she is then beaten by a mentally disabled incest ridden outsider with terrible policys but has a semi populist ideas with foreign support.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/movies/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-first-they-killed-my-father.html

“Shi?” Ms. Jolie called, before disappearing with a whoosh of her black caftan. Ten minutes later, she was back. Shiloh’s beloved bearded dragon, Vlad, had fallen ill and was now, to Shiloh’s distress, convalescing at the vet’s. “That will be the rest of my day,” Ms. Jolie said, settling into a cushioned patio chair, “learning all about the health issues of the bearded dragon.”

Ms. Jolie went on to lament the imbalance of a world where Californian pets get cushy care while millions of people the world over lack access to proper medical treatment. It went unmentioned that she was saying this from her $25 million two-acre hilltop estate, in a gated pocket of the Los Feliz neighborhood, a home she bought for herself and her six children in the spring, following her split from Brad Pitt.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I managed to keep a bearded dragon alive for about ten years on and off and I was a lazy motherfucker, I'm sure it can't be that hard unless you're hitting the 10+ year mark.

That said, after all the poo poo in this thread and beyond, Angelina Jolie seems almost tolerable. Worry about lizards and your kids, at least she's not Notch.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

*shits pantsuit and sits on it*

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

safely sodomized posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/movies/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-first-they-killed-my-father.html

“Shi?” Ms. Jolie called, before disappearing with a whoosh of her black caftan. Ten minutes later, she was back. Shiloh’s beloved bearded dragon, Vlad, had fallen ill and was now, to Shiloh’s distress, convalescing at the vet’s. “That will be the rest of my day,” Ms. Jolie said, settling into a cushioned patio chair, “learning all about the health issues of the bearded dragon.”

Ms. Jolie went on to lament the imbalance of a world where Californian pets get cushy care while millions of people the world over lack access to proper medical treatment. It went unmentioned that she was saying this from her $25 million two-acre hilltop estate, in a gated pocket of the Los Feliz neighborhood, a home she bought for herself and her six children in the spring, following her split from Brad Pitt.

i hate these loving people.

get better though, vlad.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sen. Chuck Schumer on Thursday mocked President Trump’s insistence on building a border wall with Mexico — calling it a “Game of Thrones” solution that won’t work in the 21st century.

“It’s a medieval solution to a modern problem, a ‘Game of Thrones’ idea for a world that is a lot closer to star wars,” he said on the Senate floor.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This world is retarded

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/riptiff/status/904437042200883202

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Can someone please explain the monster energy drink thing cause I see those stickers all the fuckin time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Like is it just some redneck poo poo or what

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sen. Chuck Schumer on Thursday mocked President Trump’s insistence on building a border wall with Mexico — calling it a “Game of Thrones” solution that won’t work in the 21st century.

“It’s a medieval solution to a modern problem, a ‘Game of Thrones’ idea for a world that is a lot closer to star wars,” he said on the Senate floor.

So he's saying we should build a Death Star instead?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

super sweet best pal posted:

So he's saying we should build a Death Star instead?

Checks out.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Is Chuck Schumer actually Ronald Reagan in disguise?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Angelina Jolie does more for poverty-stricken and oppressed people in a single day than any of you will ever do in your entire lifetimes. Who the gently caress cares if she has a mansion? She gives zillions of dollars to all kinds of charities every year, has intentionally adopted non-white children from impoverished countries, and was a UN ambassador that advocated for refugees in southeast Asia. Of all the people to try to make fun of as "woke" that's one of the sloppiest targets yet. Jesus Christ you people are really desperate for "jokes" aren't you?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephant Ambush posted:

Angelina Jolie does more for poverty-stricken and oppressed people in a single day than any of you will ever do in your entire lifetimes. Who the gently caress cares if she has a mansion? She gives zillions of dollars to all kinds of charities every year, has intentionally adopted non-white children from impoverished countries, and was a UN ambassador that advocated for refugees in southeast Asia. Of all the people to try to make fun of as "woke" that's one of the sloppiest targets yet. Jesus Christ you people are really desperate for "jokes" aren't you?

Sir, this is an Arby's drive thru, please make an order

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Taintrunner posted:

Checks out.

Also like Peter Cushing, Chuck Schumer actually died in the 80's and has been CG ever since.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This world is retarded

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Can someone please explain the monster energy drink thing cause I see those stickers all the fuckin time

1. cool logo
2. they pass out lots of stickers so people will advertise for them. every energy drink company gives out stickers with their product logo on it.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

its a redneck/white trash thing. because thats the only demographic dumb enough to drink heart stopping diabetes in a can then advertise their consumption of it.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

sickos: yes... ha ha ha... YES!

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/CIA/status/908483795413798912

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if you seriousyl cant see the gross liberal hypocrisy in living in a house that costs the same as the annual income of 25,000 cambodians while making a movie you will profit millions off of about the cambodian genocide, and lamenting how sad that inequality is (relative to your PET LIZARD) from the porch of said house, well, you might be a woke brand

living a comfortable life is fine and im not going to poo poo on anyone for trying to do that, no one should have to take a vow of poverty over their politics, but living a life of absolute insane opulence incomprehensible even to the normal wealthy of the first world while playing mother theresa is something else

jolie is willing to give away enough money to be a Woke Brand yet have no material effect on her life or the life of her children or childrens children or any of their pet lizards, which id say makes her less generous and charitable than my grandmother who still gives away 10% of her small ss check to a catholic food bank

also lol all ur posts in this thread are great

Elephant Ambush posted:

Good to see liberal racism (and the denial of it) is still alive and well lol

Elephant Ambush posted:

Guys I'm just making fun of someone on a forum where people get made fun of! What's the problem?

*ignores all of recorded history*

Elephant Ambush posted:

Guys MY JOKES are more important than basic decency and I hide behind the "comedy forum" excuse like the liberal coward that I am

lmao

maybe cspam isnt for you, check out d&d

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 02:31 on Sep 15, 2017

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the only reason hungry people are ever fed are the charitable donations of hollywood millionaires. the system works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breakfast All Day posted:

the only reason hungry people are ever fed are the charitable donations of hollywood millionaires. the system works

what if... we just took the rest of their money...

*stirs tea*