Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hahahaha, that headline belongs in a Kelly

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Why would you ever try to learn from your mistakes so you can avoid making them in the future? What losers.

(Alternatively, "everyone knows there won't be presidential elections anymore.")

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Holy poo poo. After the last strip I actually thought of making an edit of Carman turning around to find copies of herself screaming, but decided it's too cheap a joke for the effort. Wow.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

That first panel :eyepop:

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I don't get it, who's "us"? Trump is friends with some burly guys who wear ushankas and drink vodka with their friend Vlad? I think the cartoonist needs some more labels on these characters to clear up who or what nationality they are because I just don't get it.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Sep 15, 2017

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Keiya posted:

(Alternatively, "everyone knows there won't be presidential elections anymore.")

Pretty sure at least a few Trump diehards genuinely believe this.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Antifa hate Pelosi and Schumer too so him working with them wouldn't exactly confuse them.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Hmm yes I'm sure the leftists are very happy that the centrist establishment libs are colluding with Trump. I'm very samrt.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Ahahaha, Allie can't even find a savior anymore! "Republicans aren't evil! They're an entire party of female PoC! How could they be racist or sexist? There's no white supremacy problem in our party made up solely of black women!"

I really want to believe that this is the point where he invents his own reality after 8 months of denial.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

TOKEN BUNSHIN NO JUTSU

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Goongeta!

I can't... Belieeeeeeeve it.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The Chapo guys reading from the comments section of DbD was a special kind of dirty feeling. Like something from the deep web.

Did they learn about Roosevelts?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Weird how all of the never trump republicans are all women of colour huh wonder what the implications of that are

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Somfin posted:

Weird how all of the never trump republicans are all women of colour huh wonder what the implications of that are

Personally I was sure that Carmen was going to find Libertarians, but I guess being a never Trump Republican gives more opportunity to protect my party while making GBS threads on both sides.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Erenthal posted:

That first panel :eyepop:

That last panel :chanpop:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Jerusalem posted:

That last panel :chanpop:

Meanwhile, the middle panel is barely even an exaggeration. The sugar industry did deny a lot of the health hazards of sugar in the past, so there's that.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I know it's a Branco, but that's an especially dubious
"Fact"

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

"You say the bullets have been getting bigger but how come they're not hitting me, personally? :smug:"

Also, y'know, Sandy. And presumably a ton that that never got much American media attention because they hit other countries.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
"If hurricanes are real, why do I keep on insisting they aren't?"

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I sorta hate to ask this, but does anyone have a link to or a copy of that stupid/cute comics, specifically the "I want equal rights for women" one? I'm trying to prove a point to someone.

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011

:eyepop:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Relatable content. :smith:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

My family was hit by Sandy you disingenuous gently caress

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ratoslov posted:

Relatable content. :smith:

Like Camus said, one must imagine that Sisyphus is happy.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

JerikTelorian posted:

I sorta hate to ask this, but does anyone have a link to or a copy of that stupid/cute comics, specifically the "I want equal rights for women" one? I'm trying to prove a point to someone.

you must really hate yourself

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Equal pay

Actual enforcement of equal pay policy, not just occasional lip service cases with ridiculously high burden of proof

Accessible abortion, as in no waiting periods in a facility that wage earners can't get time off for

Abortion without signing a document stating that you understand that you've killed a viable human soul--even if it wasn't-- and having to pay funerary costs on top of everything else

Assurance republicans aren't going to get a bill passed that classifies pretty much every biological difference between a male and me as a preexisting condition

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

holy poo poo how bad is that artist, this isn't hard

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

This comic unintentionally loving owns

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Potato Salad posted:

Equal pay

Actual enforcement of equal pay policy, not just occasional lip service cases with ridiculously high burden of proof
Why not go the whole hog and make a law that all salaries be public?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Potato Salad posted:

holy poo poo how bad is that artist, this isn't hard

He's an actual Nazi who attempts to dress up his hateful opinions with generic cutesy comics.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The comic appears tied to several white supremacist projects, such as gab, that don't otherwise have many content creators on them. It may be internally funded or centrally organized, in the same way that the identity evropa group was funded by the same people that fund several other white supremacist groups.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

FFS, is there no editor anywhere that'll return this to sender for being a complete loving lie?

Troy Queef posted:

If you don't have Chapo Premium (and you should) their new episode just dropped and it's all about politoons

Well that's probably the saddest sentence I've ever read

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Sep 15, 2017

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

D.N. Nation posted:

FFS, is there no editor anywhere that'll return this to sender for being a complete loving lie?

Nah, Mallard Fillmore is too useful to editors for them to do that. The only reason for its continued existence is so they can respond to angry letters about Doonesbury with "we have Mallard Fillmore, a conservative comic, as well, so we represent both sides of the spectrum."

Remember that next time Tinsley gets mad about affirmative action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread