Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Shax quest starts with 2 quick play and 2 comp. Hand in the quest and he then unlocks the weekly Call To Arms quest which is basically the new Shaxxfall.

At most you need 10 games as the minimum percentage a match contributes to the total completion is 10%. I think you can earn up to 14-15% per match if your team wins and your KAD is something not poop water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Striker titans are the best at everything.
I've been using Sentinel because all the +5 mods and such I got were for void but I'm switching back to Striker. It's too good

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Roman posted:

Trials Gear

These seem really uninspired from the thumbnails compared to the raid guns

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

No thought was put into this.
Raid lore question: What am I supposed to take away from the fact that Calus is a robot and there's a ton of other Calus robots in the treasure room? Was the Cabal emperor just a robot this whole time? Or does this just mean the real Calus is still out there somewhere, and we spent all this time and effort beating a fake Calus that was just one in a thousand?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
post the guns

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
something something designed for pvp something something esports

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Shoulda been black and chrome to make it the opposite of the Trump gear

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
We got in. If you want to watch us on stream look up nScrappyy_ on twitch.

This intro lasts 5 minutes and its do lame wtf

Tainted Ham
Apr 19, 2009

mango sentinel posted:

Sounds like Arc subclasses are best pve DPS across the board right now?

Really? Cool, didnt know. Is that using the top path with the combination blow? I thought it would be suicide getting up close with a hunter in the late game stuff! I had the Flux armor on hold as i wasnt Sure id go back to arc strider, maybe ill start fusing it now.

I really want to like the bottom path foe the nigjtstalker as it sounds like ita good for damage and orn generation, but i play with the bumper jumping control scheme and doing multiple aimed shots fired with a face button feels off for me.

G1ZM0
Jun 20, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

SERIOUSLY?!

hahahalhakhHKHKHFHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHhahahhahaA

"focusing on PVE for the raid".

It's definitely a :derp: :derp: but Bungo should have make it known.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Blakkout posted:

Raid lore question: What am I supposed to take away from the fact that Calus is a robot and there's a ton of other Calus robots in the treasure room? Was the Cabal emperor just a robot this whole time? Or does this just mean the real Calus is still out there somewhere, and we spent all this time and effort beating a fake Calus that was just one in a thousand?

The real dude is out there and invited you to get drunk at his place. I hope we see him again before Destiny 3. Cabal are cool

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

G1ZM0 posted:

"focusing on PVE for the raid".
It's definitely a :derp: :derp: but Bungo should have make it known.
Well there was zero communication beforehand that light level wouldn't matter, so of course most people (especially streamers) would grind for as much power as possible, and PVE was the best way to do it

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Kicked to orbit twice now. Cool.

Glad these count as losses.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CheeseFactory posted:

Kicked to orbit twice now. Cool.

Glad these count as losses.

Dingos ate your bandwidth?

Dwitzl
Feb 4, 2008

You got dem orrrrbs?

Hey remember that time we accidentally cleared the encounter? Awesome job, guys.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Please get my in frame more next time, I aggressively bag upon progression.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Dingos ate your bandwidth?

Its happening to a lot of people. Dunno if its only a problem in Australia though

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES
FELLOW BONE KREW:

Is there a slack channel? Where do we virtually make out with eachother?

gt: IncontintlBkfst

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CheeseFactory posted:

Its happening to a lot of people. Dunno if its only a problem in Australia though

I'm sure its a hojillion people doing the same thing at the same time.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Striker titans are the best at everything.

In what situation, PvE or pvp, would I ever use the bottom tree for Striker?!

For pve loving around, synthoceps + mida + mini + bottom tree is loving hilarious.

I just need to find a melee speed mod to really go full ham. Does such a mod exist?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

The Spire is funny.

Cool.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
gently caress Trials, Iron Banner is where the real cool poo poo is.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

So what exactly is the Trial of the Nine? I know it's a PvP thing, but what differentiates it from regular PvP? Should I go in with a full group of friends, or is it OK to pub?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i mean yeah i guess you could probably waste 3/4 of the ammo you get so you can kill a guy .9 seconds faster but that's rapidly approaching 'not even dubiously useful' territory

Eh, I'm dubiously useful so it fits. Doesn't matter because that's my weapon anyway I just want dumb gimmicks to fun with

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

PringleCreamEgg posted:

gently caress Trials, Iron Banner is where the real cool poo poo is.

yeah, can't wait for medieval themed shoulder armor that are literally the size of the traveler.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't wait for my dusklight dildo to boost my arclock when I put it in my new rear end slot after the patch.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

I wouldn't go that far.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ankle posted:

So what exactly is the Trial of the Nine? I know it's a PvP thing, but what differentiates it from regular PvP? Should I go in with a full group of friends, or is it OK to pub?

Elimination tournament. You play several Crucible matches, lose too many and you're out, win enough and you get something, win a bunch without any losses and you get something really cool (at least that's how it worked in D1).

You have to go in with friends, there's no matchmaking. Also try to have reasonable expectations about your skill because it's where all the super hardcore players, paid carries, pro streamers, etc show up.

haveblue fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Sep 15, 2017

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

edit: nm

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
trials of the mida is so loving stupid lmao

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

But playing against only I think one team with less than 3 MIDAs, gee loving whiz. I loved MIDA something fierce but that poo poo should have died with D1.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I loved MIDA because I'm a scumbag but it was such a scourge on the first game how did they do that again lollllll

mango sentinel fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Sep 15, 2017

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

mango sentinel posted:

I loved MIDA because I'm a scumbag but out was such a scourge on the first game how did they do that again lollllll

poo poo is like pre-HCR Nerf TTK, everyone is tak tak tak tak tak tak and it's old as gently caress already.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

If you applied to Biggest dumbest, and want accepted, post in the proper discord channel. I'm not looking through 1000+ posts in this thread to see if you are not some random.

can i just pm you and get an invite? :thunk:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

poo poo is like pre-HCR Nerf TTK, everyone is tak tak tak tak tak tak and it's old as gently caress already.

Still not as bad as the SUROS meta. TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
I'll stop using my MIDA when Bungie actually lets me see my radar when I unscope.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Angry Walrus posted:

I'll stop using my MIDA when Bungie actually lets me see my radar when I unscope.

You're using MIDA for 3 years.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Still not as bad as the SUROS meta. TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK

I'm Ride or Die for Suros and this is why I was asking about gunsmith quests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Angry Walrus posted:

Roll a hunter