Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nocheez posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/908032389758234625

Does she not realize that she could get her lazy eye fixed with universal healthcare coverage?

Grandma gonna lose medicare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
"I can't think of anything worse than having government more involved in your healthcare."
*gets a legal operation done by a state licensed doctor using FDA approved medication and equipment in a federally subsidized hospital*

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

How about the government getting all up in your grill about dog killing? I'm sure her family would fuckin hate that poo poo.

edit: lmao Murphy Brown dunking on Trump

quote:

On Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen this week, Bergen, wearing a “Free Melania” sweater, said Trump arrived in “a burgundy limousine” wearing “a three-piece burgundy suit and burgundy patent-leather loafers.”

As for whether the soon-to-be-famous couple clicked, Bergen told Cohen she was home “very early. There was no physical contact whatsoever.”

“He was a good-looking guy,” Bergen said of the future president. “And a douche.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZzyf8jMROU

haljordan fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 15, 2017

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I can think of worse things...like two hurricanes, or a pipe bomb

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

If she doesn't want government involved in health care why is the trump administration so keen on taking away a woman's right to have an abortion

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Let's get foreigners to come in and tell their terrifying tales of their family not going bankrupt because their child has leukemia.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Let's get foreigners to come in and tell their terrifying tales of their family not going bankrupt because their child has leukemia.

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

Stefan Prodan posted:

without watching this, I guarantee this video is on the internet in at least 100 places labelled "TOMI LAHREN ~DESTROYS~ BLACK LIBERAL IDIOT TREVOR NOAH" also though

I could not watch the video in question due to it being blocked in my country. So I searched on youtube 'tomi lahren trevor noah' hoping to find some reupload.

The very first thing that popped up was a 9 month old video entitled 'Tomi Lahren Destroys Trevor Noah Over #BlackLivesMatter'
uploaded by Sargon of Akkad

So anyway my point is I think you're right.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

MAKE AMERICA HAT AGAIN

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

My favorite is the dude about to take a pic with Kelly Anne Conway and instead records a video and says, "say 'I'm destroying the country'!"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

haljordan posted:

If she doesn't want government involved in health care why is the trump administration so keen on taking away a woman's right to have an abortion

That's different. We must protect the lives of babies (ALL LIVES MATTER) unless of course, they are foreign born babies.

We must also let more religion guide us (UNLESS IT'S ISLAM) to be better people.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why is Trump so mad again? He felt betrayed by his new Democrat friends? Or all this hat burning got to him and now he is reassuring his base that he is going to close the border, build the wall or whatever they want from him.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
nothing worse than govt funding in your health care, just look at how weak us military is despite all the billions. most killingest of all time in history you say?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
tfw you get impeached

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bholder posted:

Why is Trump so mad again? He felt betrayed by his new Democrat friends? Or all this hat burning got to him and now he is reassuring his base that he is going to close the border, build the wall or whatever they want from him.

Because lurching from ill advised statement to ill advised statement counts as being presidential I guess

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bholder posted:

Ivanka probably got to him and berated him for going soft on DACA and the Wall.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Something is wrong with the Presidents Hue :(

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

NotWearingPants posted:

Ivanka probably got to him and berated him for going soft on DACA and the Wall.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I know we've been over this already but god drat Trump is one ugly son of a bitch. This extra funny because he's vain as poo poo and looks at himself in gilded mirrors all day.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Lol thats are predisent :downsgun:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

man almost as if voting for a candidate with absolutely zero history in civil service to vet them against is bound to result in disappointment :thunk:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
So ESPN is "fake news" now because a black employee called him a white supremacist?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/15/trump-espn-apology-jemele-hill-242762?lo=ap_d1

I wouldn't think you'd want to aim any anger toward a black person's take on racism until you stop defending white supremacists at every opportunity but ok Donnie you be you.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
You're sooooo fake.
You probably think this news is about you.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

your move :smug:

https://twitter.com/_weese_/status/908492601891975169

https://www.avclub.com/its-friday-afternoon-here-are-some-videos-of-sad-trump-1815398508

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

plain blue jacket posted:

Who is that Tammy lady and why is she racist?

She looks like the kind of person who says uncomfortably racist things to her black boyfriend while he's loving the poo poo out of her.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Let me tell you a horror story....

My grandma who is poor, got a major surgery years ago and we are not bankrupt.
My uncle (RIP) battled liver cancer, my aunt is not bankrupt, and my cousins were able to continue their studies.
My sister was unemployed the moment she had her a c-section *gasp*. We are not bankrupt.

:ghost: BoooooOOOooooOOOooo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

fishing with the fam posted:

You're sooooo fake.
You probably think this news is about you.
noice

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i'm the chili peppers shirt

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Unlike the president, the MAGA hats are NOT flaming retarded.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Desperado Bones posted:

Let me tell you a horror story....

My grandma who is poor, got a major surgery years ago and we are not bankrupt.
My uncle (RIP) battled liver cancer, my aunt is not bankrupt, and my cousins were able to continue their studies.
My sister was unemployed the moment she had her a c-section *gasp*. We are not bankrupt.

:ghost: BoooooOOOooooOOOooo

NMS this poo poo you psycho!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

poo poo. I hope Mr. Trump has been given a lot to think about now

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

https://twitter.com/Pandas4Trump/status/908513050327621632

Odds on this torch being normally used for dabs?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Man these guys are really some keepers of the flame type fire lords just lighting em up

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Man these guys are really some keepers of the flame type fire lords just lighting em up

no sense in letting those tiki torches sit idle

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

haljordan posted:

How about the government getting all up in your grill about dog killing? I'm sure her family would fuckin hate that poo poo.

edit: lmao Murphy Brown dunking on Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZzyf8jMROU

someones getting a loving tweet over the weekend

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Kid shoulda ran over Trump's foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
hrrrrrrmmmmmm yes medical care is akin to owning a luxury car ask me about living in my bubble