Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's a human furry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao how the gently caress do you even find stuff like this

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The hell

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

At least six of the people in these photos have a bangin' set of titties but only one of them got a boob job.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Please don't doxx me

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

MageMage posted:

Please don't doxx me murder me in my sleep.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

No, they're white supremecists, so I doubt they believe in traditional Chinese medicine.

Then why do they belive in chi? check mate tcm deniers

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

LingcodKilla posted:

It's a human furry.

Which would, logically, be a dog wearing a human costume.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wouldn't that be called a "fleshy" or something?

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

http://www.theonion.com/article/maybelline-introduces-new-ideal-woman-rubber-mask--53607

The Onion predicting real life once again.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wouldn't that be called a "fleshy" or something?

No, it's a skinhead. Dog in human skin.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I feel fantastic, hey hey hey.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Which would, logically, be a dog wearing a human costume.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

What the holy no no no

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

palette cleanser

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I want to imagine it's a coleslaw emergency. Had to get on the city bus and be at the ready to add a dollop of mayo to an exceptionally dry slaw.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

palette cleanser

Good old CTA. Just the other day I saw a homeless guy slowly pee in his pants over the course of 6 stops. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Good old CTA. Just the other day I saw a homeless guy slowly pee in his pants over the course of 6 stops. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

What's the rush?

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Space suits of the Finnish Intergalactic Expedition, 1976

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I recognize the Hedenhös brand whenever I see it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Comrade Koba posted:

Space suits of the Finnish Intergalactic Expedition, 1976

Too bad the rocket ran out of peat half-way through :(

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

1964 GDR fashion

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

System Metternich posted:

1964 GDR fashion

You know, any lady could wear that first overcoat today (well, as soon as it gets cold) and no-one would look twice. That hat tho.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Solice Kirsk posted:

What's the socially acceptable protocol for staring at a guy's junk to see if he keeps peeing?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Subjunctive posted:

What's the socially acceptable protocol for staring at a guy's junk to see if he keeps peeing?

Joining the military. I had to watch two guys piss on a cup just yesterday.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

cash crab posted:

palette cleanser

I want to believe that 90% of the pictures of people like this in the thread, are fake.
In my heart I know it's not true, but I don't even want to pull back that curtain to examine how these people go through a day.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

LingcodKilla posted:

Joining the military. I had to watch two guys piss on a cup just yesterday.

They really do let anyone join. It's meant to go IN the cup.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dennis McClaren posted:

I want to believe that 90% of the pictures of people like this in the thread, are fake.
In my heart I know it's not true, but I don't even want to pull back that curtain to examine how these people go through a day.

Okay, I have a story.

I ride public transit all the time so it's typical to see a fair amount of weird/crazy people.
One night I was coming home from work around 10 PM and the train was mostly empty. A homeless couple gets on and sit in the same section as me.
They are being kinda loud, which is to be expected, but they seem to be happy because they are laughing a lot and making out.

She keeps stopping him to say that she is hungry and he finally clues in that she's serious. He rummages through his bag and the only thing he pulls out is a jar of mayo.
He opens it, takes off the freshness seal and they both dig in with their bare hands.
Soooo... that's gross but I've never been homeless or desperate for food so what do I know?

THE ISSUE is that they eat about half of the jar and start making out again hard. They must have thought that the car was completely empty because it isn't long before she inelegantly pulls her underwear down, makes a tepid attempt to cover herself with her skirt and then he starts fingering her with his mayo hand.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

cash crab posted:

palette cleanser

Is this the same person as the "block of cheese" lady?

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Inzombiac posted:

he starts fingering her with his mayo hand.

New thread title?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Okay, I have a story.

I ride public transit all the time so it's typical to see a fair amount of weird/crazy people.
One night I was coming home from work around 10 PM and the train was mostly empty. A homeless couple gets on and sit in the same section as me.
They are being kinda loud, which is to be expected, but they seem to be happy because they are laughing a lot and making out.

She keeps stopping him to say that she is hungry and he finally clues in that she's serious. He rummages through his bag and the only thing he pulls out is a jar of mayo.
He opens it, takes off the freshness seal and they both dig in with their bare hands.
Soooo... that's gross but I've never been homeless or desperate for food so what do I know?

THE ISSUE is that they eat about half of the jar and start making out again hard. They must have thought that the car was completely empty because it isn't long before she inelegantly pulls her underwear down, makes a tepid attempt to cover herself with her skirt and then he starts fingering her with his mayo hand.

Lube is lube.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dennis McClaren posted:

This lady waddles out of bed, cracks open a can of soda and then eats leftovers from dinner last night. Then makes a huge breakfast cooked in butter or bacon fat. Time for another soda with breakfast. She'll stop at the gas station to get a bag of donuts and sugary coffee. Donuts and coffee are gone by the time she gets to work. She "snacks" on that jar of mayo when it's been more than 45 minutes since stuffing her face with garbage. Eats lunch alone because she has 2 entrees. Grabs a snack from the vending machine an hour later. Same routine as the morning on the way home. Eats a massive dinner alone. Eats more sugary garbage before bed.

Repeat every day.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

bradzilla posted:

This lady waddles out of bed, cracks open a can of soda and then eats leftovers from dinner last night. Then makes a huge breakfast cooked in butter or bacon fat. Time for another soda with breakfast. She'll stop at the gas station to get a bag of donuts and sugary coffee. Donuts and coffee are gone by the time she gets to work. She "snacks" on that jar of mayo when it's been more than 45 minutes since stuffing her face with garbage. Eats lunch alone because she has 2 entrees. Grabs a snack from the vending machine an hour later. Same routine as the morning on the way home. Eats a massive dinner alone. Eats more sugary garbage before bed.

Repeat every day.

That's you.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Guess who's desk this belongs to

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

grittyreboot posted:

Um, my mom, obviously. The #1 Mom.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/Qy2MjoR.gifv

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

holy poo poo jukes like dark souls

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

she is the chosen unwed

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

grittyreboot posted:

the U.S. Secretary of Education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
I was gonna say Black Nick because that's what the name plate says but that just kind of leads to more questions.

• Locked thread