Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

usopp should be behind nami and carrot should be behind jinbei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

oddium posted:

usopp should be behind nami and carrot should be behind jinbei

Moving these guys around is very annoying on the phone -_-. Carrot is in the right place I swear

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Even haki seems really fluid about when it works on Logias tbh. Also Crocodile saying it's weird Blackbeard hurt Luffy is funny because now we have haki and also Luffy has been shown plenty of times to be hurt by blunt attacks.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Maybe I am wrong, I thought carrot showed up on zou, and Jinbei was marineford

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Moving these guys around is very annoying on the phone -_-. Carrot is in the right place I swear

looks like you have the crew together though ??

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

oddium posted:

looks like you have the crew together though ??

Its goes crew then quasi crew and carrot is still sort of only quasi crew and there's some other quasi crew peeps who should also be included, I felt, if carrot was. And since carrot is the latest to be introduced then she should be at the end of the quasi crew. Sugar is there because I thought the sprite was cute.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

well just be prepared is all....

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Quasi crew and you forget Vivi

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Quasi crew and you forget Vivi

I thought about vivi when I was going over the sprites. She did have like a 15 year absence from the series but if you insist. But I will also have to include bon clay then

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I thought about vivi when I was going over the sprites. She did have like a 15 year absence from the series but if you insist. But I will also have to include bon clay then

To be fair she is on her way to the Reverie at the moment so a reunion between her and the Strawhats is probably likely at some point (her joining the crew permanently is less likely but you never know). It might be possible that Law will be joining up eventually too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Not sure why people keep insisting on new crew members constantly when we've already got the Armada? Other than maybe one more core member the rest already have their own ships/crew or can join another Armada's ship/crew

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Cuz the armada was just something that happened ad hoc and hasnt had a real impact yet.

Though it has added two more strawhat sympathizers/supporters to the reverie.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Sep 15, 2017

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Took me a second. Congrats dude.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Cuz the armada was just something that happened ad hoc and hasnt had a real impact yet.

Though it has added two more strawhat sympathizers/supporters to the reverie.

King Punch guy and who? Riku?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Julias posted:

Took me a second. Congrats dude.

I'm just in awe. *walks out with arms filled with anime sprites* oh and two more from the one punch man thread.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Not sure why people keep insisting on new crew members constantly when we've already got the Armada? Other than maybe one more core member the rest already have their own ships/crew or can join another Armada's ship/crew

Technically Vivi is already considered an official member of the Straw Hat crew (in their eyes at least), she just can't formally join up because of the whole princess thing.

Come to think of it, what members of the WG that we've seen so far aren't Straw Hat sympathizers/supporters at this point? It seems to me they've gathered a sizeable amount of allies over the years.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 15, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Larryb posted:

Technically Vivi is already considered an official member of the Straw Hat crew (in their eyes at least), she just can't formally join up because of the whole princess thing.

Come to think of it, what members of the WG that we've seen so far aren't Straw Hat sympathizers/supporters at this point? It seems to me they've gathered a sizeable amount of allies over the years.

most of them. we've seen a bunch of people who have nothing to do with the strawhats going to the reverie

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

anime was right posted:

most of them. we've seen a bunch of people who have nothing to do with the strawhats going to the reverie

Ok, so they don't have a majority of the government on their side at this point. But a lot of the allies there they do have happen to be the rulers of their respective nations, which means the crew could have a few armies at their disposal if some drastic need should arise. I am sort of curious to see which side a lot of them end up falling on when Luffy inevitably takes the fight to the World Government towards the end of the series.

A return to Fishman Island at some point is probably also in the cards considering that Luffy promised to put it under his protection once he takes down Big Mom (plus there's still that whole prophecy thing to worry about).

Larryb fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Sep 15, 2017

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Fishman Island is right below Mariejois, so it'll probably come in to play only in the final arc when Luffy goes there to take on the World Government and Marines for whatever reason. He also doesn't have to personally set foot in Fishman Island again to put it under his protection more than likely, and just beating up Big Mom and publicly declaring it as his territory afterward in front of a crowd of witnesses will be ebough, since they can relay the news from there.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

tsob posted:

Fishman Island is right below Mariejois, so it'll probably come in to play only in the final arc when Luffy goes there to take on the World Government and Marines for whatever reason. He also doesn't have to personally set foot in Fishman Island again to put it under his protection more than likely, and just beating up Big Mom and publicly declaring it as his territory afterward in front of a crowd of witnesses will be ebough, since they can relay the news from there.

I am sort of curious how or if the island is going to be destroyed without making Luffy look like the bad guy in the process (though then again all we really saw in the vision was Luffy surrounded by flames with a serious expression on his face, that could mean anything really).

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

some of the matchups were extremely hard aaaaaaaa

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER
Are these randomized? Because I got both Law vs Ace (which is a bunch of WHO CARES) then Franky vs Senor Pink (which is a bunch of I CAN'T CHOOSE)

EDIT: Must be as you go, but I mean at the start.

Green Tea Erotica fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 15, 2017

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

I think Bellamy probably made it a little higher than I intended but otherwise yeah this is about right.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

everyone agrees: bart rules

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

oddium posted:

everyone agrees: bart rules

Bart is the best thing to come out of Dressrosa, by a good margin.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

ahem

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I did mine to 20 places because I felt like I needed to

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Behold, the worst generation

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Begemot posted:

Bart is the best thing to come out of Dressrosa, by a good margin.

Please don't be rude to my friend Fujitora

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i did the character poll thing but in reverse, to learn who my least favorite characters were, but it just turned into a bunch of people I forgot existed so it wasn't that interesting.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I'm okay with this.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I'm okay with this.

i;m not

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
not having luffy in top 5 is pretty indefensible

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The top six are perfect and I won't hear otherwise.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-09-15/man-gataro-publishes-one-piece-parody-manga-to-promote-new-series/.121356

That's certainly a parody :eyepop:

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

glad to see so many carrot fans in this thread... if Luffy isn't number one though... you got some soul searching to do...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

key party favors posted:

glad to see so many carrot fans in this thread... if Luffy isn't number one though... you got some soul searching to do...

If you want the main character to be #1 just go look at a Jump popularity poll