Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
You all sound like those weird old Italian people with plastic on the furniture. Cuddle dem dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aramek posted:

You all sound like those weird old Italian people with plastic on the furniture. Cuddle dem dogs.

Weird old Italian women with plastic on their furniture are exactly the types I imagine sharing an ice cream cone with their miniature schnauzer and letting it lick the ice cream off their face

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Also dogs don't like hugs apparently which makes sense cause they're not really built to do it themselves

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/30/476212898/lets-not-hug-it-out-with-our-dogs

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Dogs are gross but also good, they are very cute and sweet creatures and I can deal with them licking my face.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
if dogs are gross, so are people

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

IMO don't shoot them but don't keep breeding them either.

Why not both

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Being worried about dog germs is silly when we live in a world where men widely believe their dicks are so clean that they shouldn't have to wash their hands after handling them.

A) I don't want to touch yo dick.
B) Pretty sure you don't wanna touch strange dick.
C) Don't wash yo dick starting now, see how good it is at keeping clean.
D) Piss on your dishes to clean them, should work great.

WASH YOUR loving HANDS.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tokio Hotel's seminal hit Durch den Monsun is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Sy5-sOodA

Caufman
May 7, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

if dogs are gross, so are people

We're all born in funk, and we will all be dead in funk. Dogs are just more at peace with this than humans.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Are we all so numb to Jastiger at this point that no one is horrified that he wants to kill innocent animals?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Dross posted:

Are we all so numb to Jastiger at this point that no one is horrified that he wants to kill innocent animals?

Well, yes, but also good luck killing a grown dog with a bb or paintball gun.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman posted:

We're all born in funk, and we will all be dead in funk.

George Clinton's best album.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Das Boo posted:

Being worried about dog germs is silly when we live in a world where men widely believe their dicks are so clean that they shouldn't have to wash their hands after handling them.

A) I don't want to touch yo dick.
B) Pretty sure you don't wanna touch strange dick.
C) Don't wash yo dick starting now, see how good it is at keeping clean.
D) Piss on your dishes to clean them, should work great.

WASH YOUR loving HANDS.

They are not that dirty

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dross posted:

Nobody cares what Jastiger thinks.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Tokio Hotel's seminal hit Durch den Monsun is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Sy5-sOodA

Congrats, you are the first person to remember Tokio Hotel in ten years or so.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

We Know Catheters posted:

They are not that dirty

Not if they're cut

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

Congrats, you are the first person to remember Tokio Hotel in ten years or so.

I was actually thinking about Snake Eater and the lines "Someday you go through the rain / And someday you feed on a tree frog" and that reminded me of the song.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Not if they're cut

Uncircumcised dicks look like they're bundling up for the winter and I think that probably makes them several degrees warmer in the summer, and therfore more uncomfortable, than a "proper" circumcised dick. That's probably why circumcisions started. Desert peoples trying anything to make their junk more comfortable in the heat.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

Nobody cares what Jastiger thinks.

You care

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

They are not that dirty

Wet, moist, dark places are the troll bridges of the human body. And CNAs are the billy goats.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

They are not that dirty

i can see someone being skeptical of dicks actually being the cleanest spot on the body even assuming daily bathing and a fresh pair of pants everyday but i think the idea of dicks is def filthier than how dicks actually are. in practice

i mean excluding obvious horrorshows but i suspect those folks are so unhygienic in general that the problem doesn't reside solely in their horrorcrotches

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
TERFism is the logical conclusion of feminism and SJWism. Own it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you're circumcised you should be ne able to sue your parents for for that horseshit, unless it was for medical purposes. Im so glad my mom didnt do that to me and i didnt do it to my son. Its terrible and permanent.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
To rob your child of the opportunity to get adult circumcised is not the act of a loving parent.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

hard counter posted:

i can see someone being skeptical of dicks actually being the cleanest spot on the body even assuming daily bathing and a fresh pair of pants everyday but i think the idea of dicks is def filthier than how dicks actually are. in practice

i mean excluding obvious horrorshows but i suspect those folks are so unhygienic in general that the problem doesn't reside solely in their horrorcrotches

Counterpoint: Wash your hands. Why wouldn't you wash your hands? Just wash them.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I never wash my hands as there is no need. I simply slurp the filth right off my fingers and palms with my own mouth. I must reabsorb the nutrients and frankly i savor the flavor.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
The gender politics debate that's all the rage these days seems to me to be a slightly more sophisticated/pretentious version of "boys/girls are better than girls/boys" petty namecalling that I recall from primary school.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Das Boo posted:

Counterpoint: Wash your hands. Why wouldn't you wash your hands? Just wash them.

Because I don't piss all over them and I shower. Also it's possible to pee and not touch myself.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Because I don't piss all over them and I shower. Also it's possible to pee and not touch myself.

your hands can do with a wash several times a day whether you've been handling your dick or not, every time you go to the bathroom is a good excuse

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you guys are gonna get the "two showers a day" weirdos in here

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't poo poo on my hands either but I still wash them after going on the bog.

You piece of poo poo.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't poo poo on my hands either but I still wash them after going on the bog.

You piece of poo poo.

I said nothing about not washing my hands after taking a poo poo. 😉

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I said nothing about not washing my hands after taking a poo poo. 😉

Do you even know what a conversation is?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

Do you even know what a conversation is?

What? Do you know how to not make false assumptions about people?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Das Boo posted:

washing is good and i do it loud and proud everytime but lol if you treat it like purifying your hands in a baptismal font for the sin of touching a ween

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Sic Semper Goon posted:

The gender politics debate that's all the rage these days seems to me to be a slightly more sophisticated/pretentious version of "boys/girls are better than girls/boys" petty namecalling that I recall from primary school.

It's not about anybody being better than anyone else. It's about who's worse. Big difference.

(And really who has it worse is probably more accurate? but whatever.)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

hard counter posted:

washing is good and i do it loud and proud everytime but lol if you treat it like purifying your hands in a baptismal font for the sin of touching a ween

It's fine if a dude scratches his balls while making your sandwich. His hands are actually cleaner for it.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Das Boo posted:

It's fine if a dude scratches his balls while making your sandwich. His hands are actually cleaner for it.

I mean if you're eating out somewhere this is a moot point cause it's going to happen regardless

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My unpopular opinion is that I literally love all human beings. I love and cherish each and every one of you. God I wish I could just...just...GRAB all of you and squeeze you all into my bosom, all one big collective mass of amalgamated humanity, just squished and smothered against my loving bosom so much that you all can't even breath! Shhhh, stop struggling, my loves! I love you!

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Blue Star posted:

TERFism is the logical conclusion of feminism and SJWism. Own it.

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Das Boo posted:

by all means, clean your hands with strong chemicals even for no reason if you're gonna directly or indirectly put your hands in someone, it's good sanitary practice

just don't go all howie mandel when you realize the peanut butter in that sandwich has an acceptable non-zero amount of insect larvae, rat hairs, mashed up bits of fly, etc since the whole world is also a big gradient smear of germs