Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Trogdos! posted:

great av material coming from ben

https://i.imgur.com/CQ0hcLQ.mp4

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Trogdos! posted:

Oh take me down to Orgy Island
Where the genders mix and we all get high, man.
Oh won't you please take me hooome

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Trogdos! posted:

Wow Dees suddenly got some chops at art!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
That is clearly not a gulch. :colbert:

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Sorry as a Lover of Death, I cannot support orgy island. Supposed to be taking lives not making them. :thunk:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trogdos! posted:

The rape reservoir's perspective is really wonky.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Yep, I'd say Ben is following Infowars pretty much continuously now.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Axe-man posted:

Sorry as a Lover of Death, I cannot support orgy island. Supposed to be taking lives not making them. :thunk:

We use condoms and homosexuality to fake out Jesus. He gets all excited when we orgasm, only to find that no new babies can be saved.

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

Axe-man posted:

The gay abortion is good! The orgy is evil!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:kimchi:

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
All I can love anymore is death. It is the only one that has been there time after time and never abandoned me. I can't betray death!

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Shugojin posted:

This is such a compositional mess

Also which imagined scandal is "orgy island" supposed to be

Since it's in the Rape Reservoir near Bill Clinton's face, I assume it refers to Epstein's underage rape orgies on his jet and island.

Though if so, it's a weird choice, given how implicated Trump is in that.

Donald Trump posted:

He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

Silver2195 fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 16, 2017

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Ambitious Spider posted:

I know it's a Branco, but that's an especially dubious
"Fact"

I guess you could argue about what a "major" hurricane is, but Hurricane Matthew killed 47 people in America a year ago.

Here's a list of all hurricanes that hit the U.S. in the past 12 years.

Grimdude posted:

See, I haven't heard a single person (aside from Republicans) claim that "hurricanes existing is proof of climate change." I believe the leading argument is actually that numerous large or record breaking hurricanes might be a result of climate change.
That might be the unspoken understanding, but there have been a shitload of "Republican floats away in flood while trying to get to his climate change deniers' meeting" cartoons in the past month.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

k, I don't think this artist has been posted in the thread before. Given the metaphor and the fuming everyman in the corner, I'm assuming he's trying to say that "Government and Hurricane funding" is a bad thing?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Huh, McCain is part of the Deep State too?

edit: lol I misunderstood it's saying EVERYONE there is the Deep State. Boy, what a bunch of completely disparate characters to be part of a secret organization.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The thing about Garrison is that he'd only be truly happy if he was sent back in time and hired by the Der Stürmer.
He doesn't really enjoy hiding his rhetoric behind all those nebulous symbols and it shows.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Marlette is shooting up this year's rankings of shittiest person who makes political cartoons for a living

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

Marlette is shooting up this year's rankings of shittiest person who makes political cartoons for a living

There's some stiff competition this year. Heading into the fourth quarter it's still anyone's game.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

How are we even ranking them? Do they lose points for every harmless Dadjokes comic?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Old and sick people dying is natural; global warming is man-made. 0/10 Marlette, see me after class.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Johnny Walker posted:

It kind of loses its "make liberals angry" effect if you just throw every bullshit thing together in a big pile.

The most wonderful thing about Garrison is that he doesn't realise the damage he's doing to the brand.

Like, saying Mitch McConnell is part of "the swamp" that Trump must drain, sure, that's a fine point to make. Maybe map that poo poo out and put in the other things you want to assert must be gotten rid of, and therefore exist.

Once you stick in the Illuminati, the Bilderbergs, and the Rothschilds, all of a sudden that initial assertion starts to look like it's part of a whirling gyre of crazypants beliefs, and people who might have agreed with you now have to consider whether your initial point is drawn from the same well as a belief that Satanic child molesters are teaming up with the International Jewish Media Conspiracy to cook their souls.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Xander77 posted:

k, I don't think this artist has been posted in the thread before. Given the metaphor and the fuming everyman in the corner, I'm assuming he's trying to say that "Government and Hurricane funding" is a bad thing?

Now this may not be "politically correct" enough for you liberals but as a regular working joe i think the government should not be using my hard earned taxes to fund hurricanes

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hihohe posted:

So Garrison is real mad that trump did something he cant defend, huh?

No Trump is just playing 3D chess and he's go them right where he wants. Art of the Deal baby!

I'm not making this up that is his actual defense.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Electric Phantasm posted:

No Trump is just playing 3D chess and he's go them right where he wants. Art of the Deal baby!

I'm not making this up that is his actual defense.

Trump is literally infallible now, according to Garrison's cartoons. Privately, I'm pretty sure he hates the stupid bigoted gold-haired fucker, but he knows his audience now, and like any good fascist leader he's more terrified of the monster he's created than he can be of any enemy.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Trogdos! posted:

I've seen CoroCoro Pokémon announcement pages less busy than this.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

TheBigAristotle posted:

Marlette is the mcdouble of political cartoonists.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Way to put words in a dead person's mouth, you pile of poo poo.

Additionally: lol learn to loving draw

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Cat Mattress posted:

Old and sick people dying is natural; global warming is man-made. 0/10 Marlette, see me after class.

I get what you mean here, but I think that the specifics of the "eight die in nursing home" story is that they died of heat stroke in a building with no air conditioning.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Neodoomium posted:

Additionally "You can be told the whole truth all day long, but if you won't believe it, then [yes, I suppose you will always have 'questions']".

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Neodoomium posted:

In our society we don't allow commercials where dead people dance with vacuum cleaners but we do let political cartoonists put their own repulsive opinions in their mouths.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Garrison pulling a heptapod and just dumping all of his dogwhistles out. I'm officially bored with him.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

There's a saying among comic book publishers that every issue is someone's first, so you should always try to be accessible to new readers. What would someone who has never read Prickly City make of this? Would they even know it's political?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Oh god, I just realized that one and a half weeks from now, Prickly City's going to pull the "he's not a true Republican after all" card.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Sunday rerun-day:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alhazred posted:

Sunday rerun-day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

In our society we don't allow commercials where dead people dance with vacuum cleaners
What

• Locked thread