Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006
Non anonymous ghost confession. I'm a ghost. I've been haunting my younger brother for twenty-five years now.

When my youngest brother, Josh, turned eight he fell in love with yo-yos. He convinced my younger brother, Jarad, that they should get into learning yo-yo tricks and so they did. Ten months later Josh was dead from cancer.

Shortly before Josh got sick my brothers had been showing me their tricks in my room. For one reason or another Josh left his yo-yo in my room. It remained there for almost a year after he died.

Very late one night I found it. Jarad had been missing Josh badly for several days before I found the yo-yo. I took a thumb tack from my desk and crept down the hall to his room. I pinned the yo-yo to the wall just inside the door and went to bed.

The next morning Jarad starts to freak out. My parents run to him and see him pointing at Josh's yo-yo. Jarad's kneeling on the floor in hysterics. My parents calm him down and eventually get out of him that he has no idea where it came from. He had put his yo-yo in Josh's casket when he couldn't find Josh's and had not bought a replacement. My parents were skeptical at first until they turned the yo-yo over and saw Josh's name on it.

That yo-yo hung right where I tacked it until I went off to college. It "appeared" in my stuff when I moved into my dorm. It would reappear back in Jarad's room when I came home for my first spring break.

Every so often now it will disappear from or reappear in one of our homes. My family has never questioned this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Stay safe yo-yo ghost.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
You're a cool big bro :unsmith:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh poo poo I forgot to feshpost before leaving for an overnight, here have some phone feshes from the backseat of someone else's car

quote:

I am a man who pisses like a woman

I usually sit down when I need to pee (not always) and after I'm done I usually dab the tip with some tissue to clear up any excess. I'm uncut so there's always a little drop that gets caught and I hate leaving it there to seep through my pants or give me a pissy smell. I don't think my dad ever really taught me to pee like a man so I'm mostly self taught, still avoid urinals/troughs unless I'm drunk cos etiquette/technique is more easily forgivable then.

quote:

Back in secondary school everyone used to use MSN Messenger to communicate with their friends. However what most people didn't know was that Hotmail security was hilariously bad, allowing you to access other people's emails and contact lists just by guessing a simple security question. My friends and I did a bunch of dumb/bad poo poo but the one I feel most terrible about is one I did on my own.

I grew up with a guy who seemed to have everything and was loved by everyone. This included my mum who would take every opportunity to sing his praises and tell me I should be more like him. Well, this rubbed me up the wrong way so one night I hacked into his MSN account and began sending all of his female friends the most vile poo poo, insulting them and dragging my own (his) name through the mud. I just remember how emotional one girl got (or as much emotion as can be put in text) about the things I was saying to her, calling me by his name obviously.

I was just starting to spiral into a clinical depression that would last 10 years or so, not that that excuses anything, but I felt like poo poo and kinda wanted to drag others down with me. I regretted it immediately of course, and hated myself for being the kind of person who would do something like that. He was obviously hacked and I'm sure he cleared it up the next day but I still worry about whether I ruined their friendship forever. Just knowing I have done something like this makes me worry that maybe I'm not a good person at all

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

u can pee however u want, friend

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Practice makes perfect, pee goon. Master your peeing.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Peeing sitting down is cool because you can browse your phone while you piss

90% of my posting is done on the toilet 🏅

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

No. 6 posted:

Stay safe yo-yo ghost.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If I got free time i'll enjoy a relaxing sit down piss

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Sometimes I’ve sat down for a piss and it’s been so relaxing that I ended up having a poo poo too.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you don't sit down to pee as a dude, you're an idiot. There are like all pros and no cons to this. In public situations likr at a gas station or airport or something, yeah urinal it up.

But at home? Sit down to pee. Its cleaner, safer, and you can pee post.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Jastiger posted:

If you don't sit down to pee as a dude, you're an idiot. There are like all pros and no cons to this. In public situations likr at a gas station or airport or something, yeah urinal it up.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

loquacius posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot to feshpost before leaving for an overnight, here have some phone feshes from the backseat of someone else's car
I've got a fetish for your fresh feshes!!

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Jastiger posted:

safer? wtf is dangerous about pissing?

learn to piss like a man anon. there are dudes lined up around the block waiting to take big smelly dumps while you're in the stall dabbing your prick like a bitch. I mean its just common courtesy

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Son of Man posted:

safer? wtf is dangerous about pissing?

learn to piss like a man anon. there are dudes lined up around the block waiting to take big smelly dumps while you're in the stall dabbing your prick like a bitch. I mean its just common courtesy

Hope you poo poo yourself waiting around while I calmly sit down n piss 🏄

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If you have to piss in public the proper order for the men's room is:

urinal
sink
garbage can
stall

Stalls are for emergency dumps only. Don't be a Sammy Stall Stealer, be a Ulysses Urinal User.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
if your tiny vestigial penis is so small as to be the functional equivalent of a vagina for pissing purposes then just go in the ladies'. those bathroom laws are stupid anyway.

though I know plenty of chicks who can piss standing up so there's really no excuse

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Did you miss thr part about using a urinal in public

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

urinal
sink
garbage can
stall

Stalls are for emergency dumps only. Don't be a Sammy Stall Stealer, be a Ulysses Urinal User.

Floor drain also a valid target.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Jastiger posted:

Did you miss thr part about using a urinal in public
no I get what you're saying and I don't really care how you emasculate yourself in the privacy of your own home. it was your concern for urinary safety that baffled me

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its not.emasculating lol. Its just smart. Guess who doesnt have to clean behinf his toilet as often. Guess who never misses after sexing his neighbors wife when he pees, thus not drawing suspicion? Guess who gets an extra post in while peeing?

This guy. Standing to pee into a toilet is stupid unless its public restroom

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Son of Man posted:

no I get what you're saying and I don't really care how you emasculate yourself in the privacy of your own home. it was your concern for urinary safety that baffled me

Maybe they meant they were often so wasted that sitting to piss is the cleaner and safer option.

Never remember how to make a flux capacitor with that much booze in you anyway.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
I can stand, piss, and post simultaneously without sacrificing accuracy. face me and die, cowards

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Solice Kirsk posted:

urinal
sink
garbage can
stall

Gonna recommend you don't use the kitchen garbage can at a bar.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

LingcodKilla posted:

Gonna recommend you don't use the kitchen garbage can at a bar.

Yeah, the cooks need that.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I sit to pee when I wake up at night, so I don't have to turn on the lights to aim. Otherwise it's just faster to stand.

knows a black guy
Jun 18, 2005

Son of Man posted:

though I know plenty of chicks who can piss standing up so there's really no excuse

How does this come up in conversation?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Son of Man posted:

I can stand, piss, and post simultaneously without sacrificing accuracy. face me and die, cowards

Truly he is the Son of Man!!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

vortmax posted:

I sit to pee when I wake up at night, so I don't have to turn on the lights to aim. Otherwise it's just faster to stand.

Or like just get a small led night light

Have em all over the place myself. Perfect for a 3 AM trip to the pisser or the kitchen

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Jastiger posted:

Its not.emasculating lol. Its just smart. Guess who doesnt have to clean behinf his toilet as often. Guess who never misses after sexing his neighbors wife when he pees, thus not drawing suspicion? Guess who gets an extra post in while peeing?

This guy. Standing to pee into a toilet is stupid unless its public restroom

lol at baby-dick not realizing SOME dudes would get their dicks wet if they sat to pee.

:piss:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

armchairyoda posted:

lol at baby-dick not realizing SOME dudes would get their dicks wet if they sat to pee.

That's what the toilet paper is for? Didn't your dad teach you anything?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B074J...jA-L&ref=plSrch

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

armchairyoda posted:

That happens too, but id rather adjust after a slight dip than have it splatter all over the floor/wall/ my legs. Seriously the amount of piss spatter from standing to pee at your home turlet is disgusting.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I like to piss up in a parabola and make it loud as gently caress when it hits the water

sometimes I climb up on the sink first

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Jastiger posted:

That happens too, but id rather adjust after a slight dip than have it splatter all over the floor/wall/ my legs. Seriously the amount of piss spatter from standing to pee at your home turlet is disgusting.

you'd rather dunk your dick in a cesspool than risk a little stray piss? have some self respect. the world is a piss. just learn to live in it

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Man posted:

you'd rather dunk your dick in a cesspool than risk a little stray piss? have some self respect. the world is a piss. just learn to live in it

Its not a cesspool cuz i keep it clean. You keep your piss world, ill be civilized.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Jastiger posted:

All I read there is :goonsay: for: "look at how hygienic and efficient this is!" From that, all I imagine is that you have never felt the need to clean your bathroom in a place you've lived in for several years. You do.

You could also pro-pee at the right (or left) side of the toilet bowl and cut splatter down >95% while not peeing like a broken eunuch. :shrug:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

armchairyoda posted:

All I read there is :goonsay: for: "look at how hygienic and efficient this is!" From that, all I imagine is that you have never felt the need to clean your bathroom in a place you've lived in for several years. You do.

You could also pro-pee at the right (or left) side of the toilet bowl and cut splatter down >95% while not peeing like a broken eunuch. :shrug:

Someone demonstrates hygiene and you counter with a bullshit life hack that doesnt work half the time, when instead, you could try not being a pretentious douche and do it the clearly superior way.

Fuckin millenials, i swear.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ReidRansom posted:

Floor drain also a valid target.

I once peed in the floor drain in the back room of a grocery store, because the bathroom was on the other side and i had to punch out in a few minutes and didnt have time to walk back and forth.
I hosed it down right after, ofc

vortmax posted:

Look at this scrub without nightvision. Hell, i can write blindfolded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I once peed out of my second storey bedroom window at night, because it I was too lazy to walk down the hall to the can.
It was way more work than actually walking down the hall.
Not to mention a hell of a lot more dangerous.