Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You don't get Dimension Shifters if you do clears. Which makes sense. You don't get the random shifters when you clear Story Missions either.

So you still gotta autorun Specials and Memory if you want Clea, Vulture, Gwenpool, and Inferno.

I'm just doing autoruns when I can because it was my habit anyway and it lets the Boost keep recharging. I use the clear tickets when I'm pressed for time or something. I managed to burn through 200 clear tickets those first two days and decided to cut back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh balls oh well that's cool I guess. Just gonna have to change things up a bit.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I autorun as much as I can because I want that sweet sweet XP / uniform XP. I very nearly have Thanos to mythical after using him on everything for the last month.

I just have to 6* 60 Rhino, Mysterio, Lizard, Vulture, and Fandral. Then I can rest.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Auto run is great when I can be at an outlet. It kills my battery dead.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I've been using the autoruns to rank up my uniforms systematically. I just use experience chips for the characters these days.

And now i just realized I can stop using Wolverine as my main even though he doesn't have a costume. I was using him because he was quicker and could get through the Specials and Dimensions quicker. But that's not an issue anymore.

That's definitely my favorite part of this. The timed stuff was annoying.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Auto run is great when I can be at an outlet. It kills my battery dead.

Just lmao if you aren't using an emulator for this.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

My girlfriend told me my phone had a fever a few days ago during hot time

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The one nitpick I have with the update is that Dark Dimensions now cost energy instead of debris.

Curse that newly lost 24 energy a day!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Poops Mcgoots posted:

:( I've destroyed my iPhone's battery with this game.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I can’t run an emulator on my work computer and I need something to pass the time when work is slow.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

The Dave posted:

:( I've destroyed my iPhone's battery with this game.

Same, there is no emulation for iOS is there? Poor phone

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

Hummingbirds are a legal tender.
Marble Hebrons, I'm taking a break from the game but forgot to remove myself from the alliance before getting rid of the app, feel free to kick me and open a spot. Not sure how long I'll be out this round, take care and keep whalin'!

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

Same, there is no emulation for iOS is there? Poor phone

This game is cross platform, your account can be on iOS and Android at the same time I believe.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Sure seems like you get more BAM from world bosses now. I've gotten 38 or more from every clear since the update. Usually its around 45

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Doing the preferred boss for the day gets you really good bonus rewards. You can get 30+ feathers per win, so if you get lucky you can get good progress towards your feather goals.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Did they buff the rewards for iThanos? Why would anyone bother at this point?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can do 3 iThanos wins reliably without TOO much work so when his week comes up I'll probably do them for the bonus and then just go to someone else for the other 2.

Or maybe not. I'm not totally clear on if the Quicksilver, Cable, Witch, and Apocalypse ones will be notably different or be something to farm beyond their one weeks. For now I'm just doing the daily bonus round because it matches up with having to knock off 5 a piece to get Quicksilver. I should have him unlocked when the cycle finishes.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Keeping the rumor mill turning: a supposed translator's claim for Future Fight's near future is:

quote:

Early October: Inhumans marvel mandated update

Costumes: Triton, Black Bolt, Medusa, Maximus
Characters: Triton, Lockjaw

2 week event mission to get tokens for items and triton bios, Lockjaw bio sub.

2nd week November:

Costumes: Thor, Hela, Hulk, Valkyrie
Characters: Grandmaster, Valkyrie, Heimdall, Skurge, Korg, Topaz , Beta-Ray Bill

Special Missions, Beta Ray Bill shifter/biosub. Grandmaster T2 Quest pack reward.

And we just started with the december update, only specifics that are mentioned: "Epic Storyline" so not sure if it's an Epic Quest or story continuation.

Characters mentioned (not necessarily all playable): Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Angel, Gambit, Psylocke, Magik, Iceman
Take with however much salt is necessary, though do try to stay healthy. It'll be weeks before we'll get anything from Netmarble to back it up, presuming Marvel doesn't just let the cat out of the bag ahead of their schedule.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm going to say all that is true so let's make it fact and not rumor.

Can't wait for BRB and Space Dog.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

skurge but not kurse, this is bullshit

i need to be able to farm goks in this phone game

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Omg. YES i will have goldblum on my phone game

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Tom Gorman posted:

skurge but not kurse, this is bullshit

i need to be able to farm goks in this phone game

Yo, gently caress this.

He stood alone at Gjallerbru.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yay beta ray billpullman

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

beta ray cyrus

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Is beta ray bill in the movie?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

beta ray billy joel osmont plays him in the movie

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Beta Ray Bill played by Joel Osteen

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So I've got a mythic uniform upgrade ticket, but I can't decide who to use it on.
I've already got mythic uniform for Kamala, Angela, Captain Marvel, Nico, Crystal, and Sharog. And of those, I mainly use Crystal, Sharog, and Kamala.

Should I save it, or just spend it on some arbitrary charachter? Most of the others I use either doesn't have a uniform, or is a native T2 and can't use the ticket.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I'm going to say all that is true so let's make it fact and not rumor.

Can't wait for BRB and Space Dog.

Really, BRB and Space Dog, but not even a hint of Gumbo in your heart? Or Gay Bobby?

Who are you and what have you done with our Sun God?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
where the gently caress is juggernaut netmarbu

gambit a bitch gimme the :itjb:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Datasmurf posted:

So I've got a mythic uniform upgrade ticket, but I can't decide who to use it on.
I've already got mythic uniform for Kamala, Angela, Captain Marvel, Nico, Crystal, and Sharog. And of those, I mainly use Crystal, Sharog, and Kamala.

Should I save it, or just spend it on some arbitrary charachter? Most of the others I use either doesn't have a uniform, or is a native T2 and can't use the ticket.

Save it for the bio sub ones (like Kid Kaiju) or the shifters.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
If that list is true I'm pumped for Colossus and Kitty, but surprised they're doing some of these characters before Emma Frost or Nightcrawler. Maybe they're just spacing out the bigger names, or maybe those characters aren't as popular as I thought.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Colossus is definitely way more popular then them.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

C. Everett Koop posted:

where the gently caress is juggernaut netmarbu

gambit a bitch gimme the :itjb:

That is a fine list and all but i too wish for my boy Juggy.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Emma Frost and the arguments about her calf size would tear this game in half, darling

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Emma Frost and the arguments about her calf size would tear this game in half, darling

yes, but would her vagine be the right length????

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im ready for emma frost and her frostitutes to destroy r/futurefights and smash the spedwards statue

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just started on this and oh god, so many options. Was expecting to have to jump through at least some hoops to build a good team but nope, free 6*hero for logging in for the first time and drowning in gold. I'm sure it won't last but for now this game seems suprisingly good about giving free poo poo.

Anyway, this game looks like fun and I can see myself getting really into this. I've applied to join Doctor Goons (user name is Nyeehg) if thats ok.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Nyeehg posted:

Just started on this and oh god, so many options. Was expecting to have to jump through at least some hoops to build a good team but nope, free 6*hero for logging in for the first time and drowning in gold. I'm sure it won't last but for now this game seems suprisingly good about giving free poo poo.

Anyway, this game looks like fun and I can see myself getting really into this. I've applied to join Doctor Goons (user name is Nyeehg) if thats ok.

No, it is pretty good at giving out free stuff forever. Spending a little IRL money to get to VIP 2 for gold bonuses in coop makes your life way way way way way easier but other than that just about everything can be actually done as a F2P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Wow is Quicksilver annoying to fight in WB.