Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
you know i never thought of juggalos as potential allies but a bunch of folks against racism and homophobia and sexism who realize that the system is hosed and abuses them and its the fault of nobody BUT the system and just want to not get hosed, not be poor, and smoke weed are potential leftist as gently caress

someone post the juggalo marx tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I live to serve.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao "trump has shown us the way". and what way is that? being vacillating moron who says whatever pops into their mind?

their way forward is massive brain damage

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

You never know with these things but what the hell why not:

Yeah, American whites claiming "Evropa" and other faux-nordic poo poo is always hilarious to me.

Americans whites don't know they're mongrels, news at eleven

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

you know i never thought of juggalos as potential allies but a bunch of folks against racism and homophobia and sexism who realize that the system is hosed and abuses them and its the fault of nobody BUT the system and just want to not get hosed, not be poor, and smoke weed are potential leftist as gently caress

If someone had told me in 2011 that Juggalos would be an important flank in my political struggle I would've laughed and laughed and laughed.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Lawman 0 posted:

I need more
I feast on this

Here's the thread on an external archive as 4chan is ephemeral. Unfortunately the OP stopped posting after the bits quoted above.

Here's some randos, some :newlol:, some :stonklol:

quote:

Trump was never /ourguy/.
He's a molotov cocktail we tossed at DC to burn it to the ground.
He's the least likely to intentionally gently caress us.
He's anti-PC political gridlock that stops communist's agenda.

Calling him /ourguy/ is loving retarded. He's /ourroadblock/.

quote:

Because their tactics are working. Besides, you can't have a movement without a solid intellectual foundation behind it. Otherwise your movement is going to be directionless and fizzle out incredibly quickly. There has to be a solid intellectual canon to make sure that it can last beyond a few charismatic leaders. I suggest reading through Moldbug's works to get a better feel for why NRx is doing what it does and what the end goal is.

quote:

So everyone realizes that branding the juggalos as a gang was purposely to attack white identity right?

quote:

If anyone thinks [poster name removed] is lying then you need too look at history. People like Pat Buchanan, Lyndon Lareuche and other vocal "antisemites" were always controlled op. If you dig into it you'll see a lot of CIA spin doctors pushing limited hangout half-truths

quote:

Thoughts on NRx. It is helpful, but not fundamental, which is why it cannot provide a foundation for the alt-right. It says blacks and browns drag down civilization because of genetic reasons. Studies or writings to this effect may be true, but they cannot be the basis of a politics, since your political views derive from your values - what you consider important. Facts do not override values. Every white knows that blacks as a race are inferior and incapable. However, whites' value system tells whites to suck it up and deal with it because racism and denying black people opportunities are wrong. So 22,000 black-on-white rapes a year, race-motivated murders, massive property crime, welfare parasitism, and endless Ferguson-like chimpouts continue, and whites accept it because they don't want to be morally wrong.

Too much fact faggotry ends up in cuckery. It becomes obsessed with itself and neglects the need to develop or address values.

A real movement would make the MORAL case for repatriating blacks, Hispanics, and others to their continent or countries of origin, by force if necessary. To do so, it would have to recognize the superiority of white civilization due to its effect on human life, the precondition of that civilization (white people), and the absolute right of whites to protect their civilization and their lives from the destruction that is happening and will get much worse over time as whites are displaced by hostile minorities who don't give a poo poo about the West or Western values.

quote:

>You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I suggest you read A Gentle Introduction to Unqualified Reservations to understand where I'm coming from.

I've read all of Moldburg, and unlike liberal NRx retards I actually understood what he wrote. The only blogger I have seen who gets it is reactionary future (now neoabsolutism). The rest of NRx is trash and should be ashamed of how retarded they are.

>Lefty organization is almost entirely done at the grassroots level.

False. You're an idiot. They are funded through philanthropic foundations. Ford, Rockefeller, Tides, etc. (there are hundreds or even thousands of these dedicated to it) and have been for decades. Every major leftist social movement has been funded, organized, and guided through these channels.

quote:

The only reason why the Alt-Right has been "destroyed" is because the Jews and Deep State did a full scale attack against the bulk of our websites were we meet up and organize.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

quote:

So everyone realizes that branding the juggalos as a gang was purposely to attack white identity right?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Yeah, American whites claiming "Evropa" and other faux-nordic poo poo is always hilarious to me.

Americans whites don't know they're mongrels, news at eleven

every white supremacist should have to do a dna test.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

You never know with these things but what the hell why not:

The advice to 'read leftists on how to organize', has to be subtle admission to what everyone else has known all along: MAGA chuds are gigantic morons who are incapable of critical thinking, and leftists are the only guys who actually have a brain.

The only reason these nazis ever get anywhere, is because the system protects them and excuses them. Were they subject to the same supression/bullshit that Leftists/BLM/etc are, they wouldn't last 5 seconds.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the fact that there's also a split over Trump is somewhat unexpected though, and it may indicate The Mattering will occur sometime soon

rudatron has issued a correction as of 04:26 on Sep 17, 2017

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

every white supremacist should have to do a dna test.

I took a peek in one of the gbs trump is good threads once months ago and one of them was talking about somebody calling them a white man but actually a dna test said theu had some % american indian blood so they're not "genetically white"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

rudatron posted:

the fact that there's also a split over Trump is somewhat unexpected though, and it may indicate The Mattering will occur sometime soon

Really pretty bracing in a jump-straight-from-hot-tub-to-pool way to realize that Trump stumbling upon MAGA as a campaign slogan was what earned him these people's support, they had been saying it in one form or another all along, and that they will be chanting MAGA long after he's gone.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Really pretty bracing in a jump-straight-from-hot-tub-to-pool way to realize that Trump stumbling upon MAGA as a campaign slogan was what earned him these people's support, they had been saying it in one form or another all along, and that they will be chanting MAGA long after he's gone.

that and the whole "deport all the mexicans" thing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

make america great again is probably the best political slogan in american history tbh

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

safely sodomized posted:

make america great again is probably the best political slogan in american history tbh

Yeah but naw 'cause that depends on what you mean by great. I say it is the worst.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

failing forward posted:

Yeah but naw 'cause that depends on what you mean by great. I say it is the worst.

ok

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im not saying its the best in that its actually saying a good and correct thing lol, im saying its the best in how it perfectly captures the essence of the American right that they can all immediately identify with and chant and love. it is beautifully direct and effective. trump sticking with it so totally shows he has something in his brain aat some level

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It works as anything from 'We must reclaim the Sudetenland' to 'poo poo's fixed, and I'm gonna fix it'. Hell, wasn't Obama basically running on Bob the Builder's catchphrase?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

failing forward posted:

agreed. here is the only acceptable slogan

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

anyone who questions the former greatness of america is not the target audience of it lol. and even a lot of liberals think there was some point where a lot of things were better (and theyre not entirely wrong at least when it comes to economic inequality, unions, welfare state etc)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every time I start getting drunk with my roommate he starts to rail on about millennials and how much better things were in the 50s

Kids these days, I tell ya

"You and I, we were the last generation to learn how to write proper English, now everyone's all like HI HOW R U, gently caress netspeak"

Yes, younger people being stupid and lazy is in no way an observation that has occurred to every generation of human being on the planet throughout history

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Taintrunner posted:

agreed. here is the only acceptable slogan

is that my girl krystal from home depot

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Data Graham posted:

Every time I start getting drunk with my roommate he starts to rail on about millennials and how much better things were in the 50s

Kids these days, I tell ya

"You and I, we were the last generation to learn how to write proper English, now everyone's all like HI HOW R U, gently caress netspeak"

Yes, younger people being stupid and lazy is in no way an observation that has occurred to every generation of human being on the planet throughout history

Self check outs have revealed that a lot of baby boomers are functionally illiterate

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

rudatron posted:

The advice to 'read leftists on how to organize', has to be subtle admission to what everyone else has known all along: MAGA chuds are gigantic morons who are incapable of critical thinking, and leftists are the only guys who actually have a brain.

The only reason these nazis ever get anywhere, is because the system protects them and excuses them. Were they subject to the same supression/bullshit that Leftists/BLM/etc are, they wouldn't last 5 seconds.

frightening as the alt-right can be, the state in its ordinary operation is much more dangerous. despite their attempts to show otherwise, probably less than one in twenty of the hardcore alt-right guys are realistically prepared to kill in the day-to-day. on the other hand, every single cop you see is trained and equipped to slay your rear end, and there's a good chance he's already thought of a few ways anytime he looks in your direction.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

rudatron posted:

By their own rigorous IQ criteria that they hold so dearly, everyone on that board should be genocided

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

McGlockenshire posted:

Here's the thread on an external archive as 4chan is ephemeral. Unfortunately the OP stopped posting after the bits quoted above.

Here's some randos, some :newlol:, some :stonklol:
The last except there, leaving aside blaming Jews and the Deep State, is the most accurate as to what's loving them up. Their online organizing infrastructure is screwed (mostly).

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Which is why I think the crypto-fascist stuff like Anticom will fill the void. There's enough plausible deniability there.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/ripmarkusj/status/824503102036475908?lang=en

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Jose posted:

ben shapiro is 5'4

i thought there was a picture that showed he was even shorter, like 4'11

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Zeroisanumber posted:

If someone had told me in 2011 that Juggalos would be an important flank in my political struggle I would've laughed and laughed and laughed.

for real though

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

By their own rigorous IQ criteria that they hold so dearly, everyone on that board should be genocided

lmao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

I think that's just a joke image that /lit/ makes and updates to piss everyone else off though, nothing actually went into it. /tv/ having a 100+ IQ is downright laughable.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

safely sodomized posted:

Well it worked out fine for Reagan when he first used it, so it's no wonder Trump appropriated it (both because of its utility, and also the 1980s was the last time his brain processed new information).

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I took a peek in one of the gbs trump is good threads once months ago and one of them was talking about somebody calling them a white man but actually a dna test said theu had some % american indian blood so they're not "genetically white"

one-dropping yourself into being a poc is one of my fav things that white people do

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

one-dropping yourself into being a poc is one of my fav things that white people do

Why do they all think that being part indian (even if it were true) makes it ok for them to hate black people? And why do only the poor ones do it?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/YiannisBab/status/909330758761897985
And this from the TRS forums about how to "neuter Antifa"

quote:

Had a brilliant idea at work today to sabotage the antifa presence surrounding our future events. If a "prospective member" of an antifa group local to the venue of our future conference/rally were to raise enough red flags (unsubtle fedposting) during the vetting procedure, antifa may assume they've been infiltrated and fracture from the inside out.
What a brilliant idea that no one has ever tried before!

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 19:37 on Sep 17, 2017

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Yes. This will totally work. They are tactical masterminds.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

these people think joining antifa is like applying to an MMO guild or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/YiannisBab/status/909330758761897985

Come on down to our local antifa chapter open house! meet the anarchists! learn about our generous benefits and profit-sharing programs! we have openings at all levels! no cops!