Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Been fooling around in Mount and Blade: Warband again. Also playing some Dwarf Fortress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

started another ori and the blind forest file. i love this game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

started another ori and the blind forest file. i love this game

i still havent cleared it, due to my curse. i should get back at it. but tonite im chillin in ffxv chapter 3

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Plebian Parasite posted:

Alundra's one of the saddest games i've played, its really tough too.

Still pretty early and haven't ran into any trouble yet, but I've heard the puzzles and platforming can be a pain in the rear end. The music's been awesome so far

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

any imps got Risk of Rain? i just reinstalled

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I think i still have it. Cant remember if i ever beat it solo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

started up Hollow Knight last night

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Evil Eagle posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cubivore_ posted:

Still pretty early and haven't ran into any trouble yet, but I've heard the puzzles and platforming can be a pain in the rear end. The music's been awesome so far

its the heaps of combat that got to me, iirc they throw loads of enemies at you at certain points and the controls don't make it easy to deal with multiple enemies that you can't afford to be hit by.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played Titanfall 2 for the first time in months this morning and spent the rest of the day in a new Parthia game in Rome 2: Total War

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ramping down on playing path of exile before I burn out on it so tonight I'm just browsing the steam queue.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Fishing Planet is a FREE to play unique and highly realistic online first-person multiplayer fishing simulator developed for anglers to bring you the full thrill of actual fishing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0uNhsLmGWA

gaming is the most amazing thing to ever happen to us

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Looks awesome

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
ST. Learn as you beat the poo poo out of each other like one of you took the other's wife.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

lmk how you like it. i just got the double jump in ori and if my nets not back when i beat it im playing HK for like the fifth time this year lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

extremebuff posted:

lmk how you like it. i just got the double jump in ori and if my nets not back when i beat it im playing HK for like the fifth time this year lol
Albinoblacksheep character design + smeary clashing particles over every interaction + primary distinction between environments is the hue of the fake lighting = Ugly

the final boss is just a lanky version of the protagonist... the half-assed parasitism theme only ever used as an excuse to draw blobs instead of shapes... the camera blur, cargo culted into a game set underground... It's totally cool if you like graphics to look like that, but. Let's face it. they're BAAAAAAD hahaha

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

Albinoblacksheep character design + smeary clashing particles over every interaction + primary distinction between environments is the hue of the fake lighting = Ugly

the final boss is just a lanky version of the protagonist... the half-assed parasitism theme only ever used as an excuse to draw blobs instead of shapes... the camera blur, cargo culted into a game set underground... It's totally cool if you like graphics to look like that, but. Let's face it. they're BAAAAAAD hahaha

dude hallow knight is a soulsian take on roguevania + loot... you can gently caress right off

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Liquid Drink posted:

dude hallow knight is a soulsian take on roguevania + loot... you can gently caress right off

settle down, beavis

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Barber posted:

https://youtu.be/YIP6EwqMEoE

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Yobgoblin posted:

settle down, beavis

mods?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Hey, all im sayin is you should learn to unwind. Dont take so personal mr serious.

e: if youre gonna start something with me here, don't bother haha. i don't really care. now get some rest before i change my mind.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Sep 17, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
gently caress you my neighbor sally and your loud loving dog straight from my ice cold drafty house.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
We gonna have some loving fun in the tourney today!!!!
:hellyeah:

E: All the :toughguys: still haven't signed up...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Holy crap.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Witcher 3 b&w.. game really hooks me when side quest and contract stories get interesting. Combat keeps turning me to other games, though.. which is why it has taken me years to get through the game

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Goddamnit i just threw up loving water of all things. I dont mean to appear ironic haha. I dont need to get shat on today of all loving days. So save it for the ring, hotheads.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Sep 17, 2017

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Holy crap.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Yobgoblin posted:

Hey, all im sayin is you should learn to unwind. Dont take so personal mr serious.

e: if youre gonna start something with me here, don't bother haha. i don't really care. now get some rest before i change my mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon 2 and then ST from like 3PM until 2 AM probably.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Holy crap.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

lmao good poo poo dude

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
when silent bob speaks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

when silent bob speaks

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played a bunch more Titanfall 2 this morning. It's cool that they added a bunch of free stuff since the last time I played, I didn't even know the Monarch Titan existed until I unlocked it. I can't decide if I like it better than Tone.

I want to get back to Rome 2: Total War since I had just started a war with Persia and quickly seized all their territories bordering mine when the game crashed last night and I took it as a sign to go to bed but I also feel Crusader Kings 2 calling to me...

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dead Cells for like six hours without even realizing. Amazing game.