Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Like if I could do that without being part of the CIA and also without going to jail hell yeah

pm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

For somebody who's usually so radical BENGHAZI 2 is suddenly very concerned about the lives of spooks & CIA assets :thunk:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

"Death to all spooks and police state killers" - Something Awful user DzerzhinskyFan1917

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

For somebody who's usually so radical BENGHAZI 2 is suddenly very concerned about the lives of spooks & CIA assets :thunk:
There are no jobs in this one horse town and my family lives in poverty. Guess I have no choice but to join the CIA and pay fascists to rape nuns or something.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*carefully segues podcast from 56,495th 'joke' about guillotining Joy Ann Reid to a sobering reminder of the violence of the police state*

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

No way

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Hell yea I love Rose.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

drink enough still alice and you won't be able to remember at least one night of your youth when old age takes you

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lmfao. god wine people suck

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7xsM5BBcIc

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Why Insecure’s Blow-Job Scene Felt Out of Step With the Typically Radical Show: http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/insecure-blowjob-scene-felt-weirdly-regressive.html

Did ‘Insecure’ Just Give Us TV’s Most Important Blow Job?: http://www.thedailybeast.com/did-insecure-just-give-us-tvs-most-important-blow-job

'Insecure' Broke The Internet With This Seriously Graphic Sex Scene: http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/08/28/insecure.html

Insecure’s "Hella Blows" Examines the Problem with Having Hella Expectations: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/08/insecures-hella-blows-examines-the-problem-with-ha.html
mods please change my name to "Important Blowjob"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

like i said, its entirely a result of being on the receivng end of "hope u all die" poo poo when i enlisted and i dont actually disagree with anything anyone here said

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
just bc im heckin radical i still have dumb irrational opinions about things, nobody is a perfect revolutionary, except juggalos whoop whoop

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

like i said, its entirely a result of being on the receivng end of "hope u all die" poo poo when i enlisted and i dont actually disagree with anything anyone here said

When you enlisted - :siren: IN THE CIA :siren:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

When you enlisted - :siren: IN THE CIA :siren:

you got me i was tasked to infiltrate antifa and so far my mission is a smashing success *taps nose governmentally*

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Costco is hard to get into and actually a really good job though

Anyway I get y'all's point it's just that my brain literally will not accept the idea of just wishing death on everyone in a job because of my own issues with that and also electrocuting people's balls sounds dope as hell

you're one step away from blue lives matter

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

got any sevens posted:

you're one step away from blue lives matter

Cops are the exception, I'm fine as gently caress with killing cops

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Cops are the exception, I'm fine as gently caress with killing cops

CIA are the cops of global capitalism

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This changes everything

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this describes what the CIA does better than literally anything else.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao. god wine people suck

#notallwinepeople

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'm a wino

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
He's the only albino rhino gyno I know. Also he's a wine addict?? Sheesh.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Sean Spicer had a cameo at the emmys lol

https://twitter.com/pareene/status/909582191625146368

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I actually believe Benghazi 2 is a CIA operative for the simple reason that this is exactly how I'd imagine the person assigned to monitor CSPAM would out themselves.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
All leftist conversation must come around to which of us are compiling dossiers for the deep state, an ancient tradition dating back to the 1950's

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah it's weird to have a softer attitude toward the CIA than cops. Especially since CIA operatives are evil by necessity and cops are just evil by probability.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Yeah it's weird to have a softer attitude toward the CIA than cops. Especially since CIA operatives are evil by necessity and cops are just evil by probability.

Put another way, there are good cops but there aren't good CIA agents.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

get a load of officer Jeb! over here

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

Jeb! Repetition posted:

this is my favorite thread

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MizPiz posted:

I actually believe Benghazi 2 is a CIA operative for the simple reason that this is exactly how I'd imagine the person assigned to monitor CSPAM would out themselves.

P sure if I was a cia agent they would have fired me for arguing in favor of the glorious ancom utopia already and be fired me I mean fired a gun into my head

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I've had bad personal run ins with cops, I haven't had any run ins with the CIA....

WAIT

YOURE ALL FUCKIN PSYOP MOTHERFUCKERS I KNEW IT

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

P sure if I was a cia agent they would have fired me for arguing in favor of the glorious ancom utopia already and be fired me I mean fired a gun into my head

Yeah sure.

Anyway, how big is my file?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah sure.

724kb so far.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
wait how do i edit that? can an admin edit that out for me?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

:hmbol: this is canon

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I've had bad personal run ins with cops, I haven't had any run ins with the CIA....

WAIT

YOURE ALL FUCKIN PSYOP MOTHERFUCKERS I KNEW IT

:catstare:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MGMCareers/status/909082984271175680

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah sure.