Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i'm the guy clapping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Was that guy arguing Reaganomics in downtown NY or something?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Genocide in Seattle, same thing

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
100% justified. When you're wearing a swastika armband, you deserve it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

that felt so good to watch.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Missed the armband on first view. Approve

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping :3:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
legit looks like he's sucking his thumb

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That hit made me understand why the classic fencing response exists.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Should've finished the job imo.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I think it's time the rebel flag evokes the same response imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

that dude might be seriously injured

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

loving rad, I hope he died.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

WampaLord posted:

loving rad, I hope he died.

well obviously yeah

lol that dude how does he not see that coming

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
What's cool about punching nazis is that there are 0 downsides

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Fractured orbital or mandible and unquestionably a concussion

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

What the gently caress did he think would/wouldn't happen

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The scariest part of that punch is the ~40% of redditors who think it's a gross violation of free speech

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol the rear end beating was crowd sourced

https://twitter.com/puristwhiner/status/909567438978732032

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A story in multiple parts:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Lol "no its fin-"

GET YOUR ARMS UP MY GOD. He even flinches at him before the blow and gave away his dominant hand. Good strike though.

Edit - yeah he took a straight shot into the concrete.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

/man approaches me to do me bodily harm

"Ha, I will use my expert debating skills I have honed on r/redpill and r/T_D

/raises my hand to show my racism does not apply to him

"No, it's fine-"

/tastes spinal fluid

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

little sad nobody propped up a little behold the master race sign next to his sprawled out body.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Seriously though

WorldStar

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Is there any greater sign of hope than a black dude on a bicycle casually swerving around a dead nazi on the sidewalk

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kalli posted:

A story in multiple parts:

Needs a ~fin~ placard at the end

e:

https://twitter.com/ELCresswell/status/909649829638414336

lmao

Intruder fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Sep 18, 2017

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i don't wanna hear nothing you're talking about

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

im taking an online developmental psych while waiting for grad schools to get back to me and this class is a loving joooooooooooke

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The fact that we dont have a GTA-style REICHED over that video makes me physically ill!!!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

FizFashizzle posted:

im taking an online developmental psych while waiting for grad schools to get back to me and this class is a loving joooooooooooke

95% of online courses are a joke.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Good morning, y'all! It's "Call Your Elected Officials and Beg for Your Life Week," again. One more Republican vote and they can block-grant Medicaid, reinstitute discrimination against the sick and other nasty things. :shepface:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Good morning, y'all! It's "Call Your Elected Officials and Beg for Your Life Week," again. One more Republican vote and they can block-grant Medicaid, reinstitute discrimination against the sick and other nasty things. :shepface:

One of the disadvantages of living in an ultra blue area is I always feel sorta powerless in these situations. My Elected Representatives are Diane Feinstein, Kamala Harris and Barbara Lee, not sure how useful calling them is going to be.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Just got the email for next year's health insurance enrollment including a nice newsletter of all the changes, each section of which begins more or less with "In order to continue to provide you affordable care we've raised the prices on loving everything"

They're even introducing deductibles on prescriptions now

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Just got the email for next year's health insurance enrollment including a nice newsletter of all the changes, each section of which begins more or less with "In order to continue to provide you affordable care we've raised the prices on loving everything"

They're even introducing deductibles on prescriptions now

Jesus christ. Remember when we were told by 45 that he was going to fix Obamacare, lower our premiums and give us better insurance. :v:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Skwirl posted:

One of the disadvantages of living in an ultra blue area is I always feel sorta powerless in these situations. My Elected Representatives are Diane Feinstein, Kamala Harris and Barbara Lee, not sure how useful calling them is going to be.

I feel you. But it helps Senators to see where their constituents stand. If nothing else, you can make a stressed staffer feel a little better.

IMO, Schumer probably would have tried to work with Trump on infrastructure if people hadn't raised a big fuss.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Skwirl posted:

better than living in an ultra red district.

"Hello, Mark Meadows? Hi- hello?"

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
What was the guy in the video saying? I'm afraid to turn the volume up at work for fear of my co workers hearing the n-bomb dropped

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Neil Armbong posted:

Jesus christ. Remember when we were told by 45 that he was going to fix Obamacare, lower our premiums and give us better insurance. :v:

BEST HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

What was the guy in the video saying? I'm afraid to turn the volume up at work for fear of my co workers hearing the n-bomb dropped

Something about Seattle Genocide and how it's okay, they deserve welfare.

• Locked thread