Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I'm 0-2 after losing David Johnson week 1 and Greg Olsen week 2. Need to shake things up. Going for Hunter Henry for TE, but am I crazy for planning on dropping Kirk Cousins for Trevor Siemian? Carson Wientz is also availble, but I don't super trust the Eagles. And Carson Palmer, but I don't like the state of the Arizona offense right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

thrawn527 posted:

I'm 0-2 after losing David Johnson week 1 and Greg Olsen week 2. Need to shake things up. Going for Hunter Henry for TE, but am I crazy for planning on dropping Kirk Cousins for Trevor Siemian? Carson Wientz is also availble, but I don't super trust the Eagles. And Carson Palmer, but I don't like the state of the Arizona offense right now.

I trust Wientz's abilities more than the trust Siemian's, but man does Siemian have the total package as far as supporting cast and defenses go. I think I'd stream Siemian with confidence.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Suave Fedora posted:

I trust Wientz's abilities more than the trust Siemian's, but man does Siemian have the total package as far as supporting cast and defenses go. I think I'd stream Siemian with confidence.

I agree (unfortunately). This would at least leave Wentz and Cousins back on the WW to stream one of them later on if needed.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?

Varg posted:

Wtf I was winning by at least 2 points last night after the Denver v Dallas game.. I wake up this morning and I now lost by 0.7.. who the gently caress got stat corrected that hard

This is me but the opposite. I went to bed down by 1.1 and woke up and was up by 1.9.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Anyone worried about McCoy?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Suave Fedora posted:

Alfalfa posted:

I agree (unfortunately). This would at least leave Wentz and Cousins back on the WW to stream one of them later on if needed.

Cool, thanks.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
So Olsen's injury isn't season-ending. I have a league with both DJ and Olsen and no IR slot. I can't really hold both. Which do you hold and why?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

CompeAnansi posted:

So Olsen's injury isn't season-ending. I have a league with both DJ and Olsen and no IR slot. I can't really hold both. Which do you hold and why?

I'd hold onto DJ. IANAD, but imo a non-dominant hand wrist injury is easier to come back from and play in the same season than a broken foot.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

CompeAnansi posted:

Hello, fellow DJ/Olsen owner. Rough start to the year.

I at least have an IR spot, so I'm putting DJ in there and dropping Olsen. Can't afford the bench spot.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Dez Watch: two games, 102 yards, touchdown.

Next up: Patrick Peterson.

Last matchup with Pat Pete: 10 targets, 2 catches, 15 yards, touchdown

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

Dez Watch: two games, 102 yards, touchdown.

Next up: Patrick Peterson.

Last matchup with Pat Pete: 10 targets, 2 catches, 15 yards, touchdown

If he just gets 15-18 in 1 PPR, I'm happy.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

CompeAnansi posted:

DJ.

Olsen is not as much of a difference-maker as the 1.1 ADP guy.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Olsen is having surgery on his foot and missing 6-8 weeks.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/909803461797122048

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/909803900206755841

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 18, 2017

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
My team is in shambles with every single player underperforming on both weeks so far. I still have faith in my receivers ( Julio, M. Thomas and Crowder) but my RB Corp is embarrasing (Crowell, Mixon, Cohen, Rawls).

I have 3rd waiver and was wondering if I should pick up any or all of the following (and in what order).

JJ Nelson
R. Higgins
M. Sanu

C. Thompson
C. Johnson (Ari)
J. Richard
D. Foreman

I would be dropping one or all of

C. Brate
Sterling Shepard
James Conner
Charkandrick West

help me salvage this awful awful team, please

e: no ppr standard yahoo scoring

TommyGun85 fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Sep 18, 2017

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

TommyGun85 posted:

My team is in shambles with every single player underperforming on both weeks so far. I still have faith in my receivers ( Julio, M. Thomas and Crowder) but my RB Corp is embarrasing (Crowell, Mixon, Cohen, Rawls).

I have 3rd waiver and was wondering if I should pick up any or all of the following (and in what order).

JJ Nelson
R. Higgins
M. Sanu

C. Thompson
C. Johnson (Ari)
J. Richard
D. Foreman

C. Brate
Sterling Shepard
James Conner
Charkandrick West

Ppr settings?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
I dropped Jack Doyle too soon! Should have traded him for something, cause now he was swooped up for free. #TEsSuck

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Suave Fedora posted:

Ppr settings?

standard yahoo no ppr

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
I didn't get around to WW last week due to family stuff and I have Allen Robinson... 1 point ppr and TD's count for 6
Here is my current team:

Avaiabile WR:

Available RB:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Twittery Injury Updates:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/909807900876509184

Water wet, sky blue.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/909812162926989317

MRI Watch:

https://twitter.com/JeneBramel/status/909813521554210816

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

TommyGun85 posted:

JJ Nelson
R. Higgins
M. Sanu

C. Thompson
C. Johnson (Ari)
J. Richard
D. Foreman

C. Brate
Sterling Shepard
James Conner
Charkandrick West

Is Chris Carson available? If so, that's a must-pickup for you.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Suave Fedora posted:

Is Chris Carson available? If so, that's a must-pickup for you.

he is not. 12 team league.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Tight ends were a mistake

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

TommyGun85 posted:

JJ Nelson
R. Higgins
M. Sanu

C. Thompson
C. Johnson (Ari)
J. Richard
D. Foreman

C. Brate
Sterling Shepard
James Conner
Charkandrick West

Drop all of those people you want to drop, and maybe Rawls too. Add all but Richard and Sanu. Dunno what order.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Benne posted:

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

Varg posted:

Wtf I was winning by at least 2 points last night after the Denver v Dallas game.. I wake up this morning and I now lost by 0.7.. who the gently caress got stat corrected that hard

I don't know who specifically affected your final score, but I was catching ESPN making a lot of scoring mistakes yesterday, so this doesn't surprise me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Benne posted:

*chillin' over here with Gronk and Kelce* :frogc00l:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Benne posted:

I'm cool with Ertz, but Jimmy graham can suck a dick.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I'm cool with Ertz, but Jimmy graham can suck a dick.

So glad I kept him as my 10th round keeper instead of a 6th round Hill

drat I hate this game and it's only 2 weeks in. Typically I don't feel this way until at least week 6 or 7

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So looking from week 1 to 2, if Hunt continues to regress at the same rate, he'll be pedestrian next week with just 60 total yards and a TD, and completely unplayable week 4. It was fun while it lasted.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Ben Nevis posted:

So looking from week 1 to 2, if Hunt continues to regress at the same rate, he'll be pedestrian next week with just 60 total yards and a TD, and completely unplayable week 4. It was fun while it lasted.

:laugh:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ben Nevis posted:

:thunk:

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe

Varg posted:

My lead went down to under 10 and I am playing against Engram tonight. Pretty sure the correction is/was Tyrell Williams

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Doug Baldwin and Larry Fitz have been a disappointment so far. Not total busts but very underwhelming. I was pretty high on my WRs with them behind Antonio Brown :shrek:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

pubic works project posted:

*chillin' over here with Gronk and Kelce* :frogc00l:

I'm starting Gronk and Ertz and unless someone blows me away with a WR1 or RB1 offer I'm just gonna run double TE till it stops working.

Also, for the guys wondering about the stat correction, they took away a Lutz FG.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Frustrated posted:

Also, for the guys wondering about the stat correction, they took away a Lutz FG.
oh, thanks..

gently caress kickers.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm in a weird spot where I kind of love my team, but I have first waiver priority and we scored 50 points last week.

JJ Nelson? Chris Carson? Wentz or Siemian? TE? Chiefs defense? Probably just gonna go with the defense tbh

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Fat Lowtax posted:

I'm in a weird spot where I kind of love my team, but I have first waiver priority and we scored 50 points last week.

JJ Nelson? Chris Carson? Wentz or Siemian? TE? Chiefs defense? Probably just gonna go with the defense tbh

Drop Perkins, pick up Chris Carson.

e: or drop Alex Smith

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

Well Olsen broke his foot, so you do definitely need a TE, unless you're going to roll with a 0 there the rest of the way.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I like Rashard Higgins too, forgot about him. Since it's 2RB/3WR, I feel like that 3rd WR is a lot weaker than Lynch, having a normal flex would swing it to Carson a lot more.

I'll get a TE, but it's down to the scraps, there's no one that would make a difference ahead of streaming/hoping someone random gets hot (while I feel like the Chiefs D might).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm posted:

I didn't get around to WW last week due to family stuff and I have Allen Robinson... 1 point ppr and TD's count for 6
Here is my current team:

Avaiabile WR:

Available RB:

Anyone?

• Locked thread