Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verymoldy
May 23, 2004

:catstare:

Ah poo poo new page, have something from reddit.

verymoldy has a new favorite as of 21:04 on Sep 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

verymoldy posted:

:catstare:

Ah poo poo new page, have something from reddit.

some men just wnast to see the world burn

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
oop wrong thread

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Tonetta posted:

oop wrong thread

I feel it depends on which part you focus on. The kid's fashion is (imo) a neon embarrassment; but poo poo yeah homemade arcade :rock:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TBH there is not a god drat thing about this that does not own

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Tonetta posted:

oop wrong thread

Wrong. This is the right thread. When you're contemplating a frozen pizza for dinner and haven't done much all day, this is the thread to go to, because it will make you start lifting the nearest weight while changing pants to walk to the store to buy salad, and with every breath you will say "Not me! Please not me!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heath posted:

TBH there is not a god drat thing about this that does not own

It's true. :smith: I would have killed for a set-up like that back then.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

text me a vag pic posted:

some men just wnast to see the world burn

Unintentionally/pathetically funny is a bold new direction to go with the Joker. Surely can't be worse than Jared Leto's version. There is hope for the DC movie universe yet.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what beta drew this

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

We already made first contact with Klingons?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

I would've absolutely loved this when I was younger. Had my maternal grandpa lived long enough to be around when I got into video games, this is exactly the sort of woodworking hobby project he would've gone all out for with the final project looking all ornated like an old style cabinet with fancy molding.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's CTA mayo lady again! I guess we can just call her Condiment Lady now.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

That's a terrible example to set for her baby, getting shitfaced and bragging about it on Facebook

for shame. :nono:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

SatansOnion posted:

That's a terrible example to set for her baby, getting shitfaced and bragging about it on Facebook

BOOOOOO

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

What kind of a person wears a form-fitting muu-muu?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

A very fat one.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Any muumuu can be form-fitting if you're willing to work at it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SatansOnion posted:

AUG Thread: Getting shitfaced and bragging about it on FB

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is how Silence of the Lambs would have turned out if Buffalo Bill had had access to the internet

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Would you gently caress me? I'd fu...who am I kidding.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Heath posted:

This is how Silence of the Lambs would have turned out if Buffalo Bill had had access to the internet

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told.

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets returned to RealDoll Inc. again.

in_queso_emergency
Jan 20, 2014

Randaconda posted:

It's true. :smith: I would have killed for a set-up like that back then.

poo poo, I would kill for that set up now :v:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

It rubs the lotion baby poop on its skin. It does this whenever it's told.

ftfy

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Terrible trigger discipline. Put your dad's gun and cigar down, champ.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

What a sweet setup. I like how everything has a built-in perfectly organized place. This was the envy of the neighborhood, no doubt.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The best is that they cut the little groove above the NES so the door could open. As we all know, that thing would eventually be open 100% of the time as sticking a second game to jam the first one down enough was the only way to get it to play Life Force after three years.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I wonder how long it took that kid to wish he could just sit his rear end down on a couch and play Nintendo. If I was a betting man I'd say one afternoon.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There's really nothing stopping him from doing that the way it is, though. The screen might be at a weird angle, but he could get a bar stool or something.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The real pro move is to wear the controller as a belt buckle and open carry your zapper like the :krad: mofo you are!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

[img- thatsbait.jpg]

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Isn't the teardrop a "protected" tattoo? As in, if this guy went to prison he would have a bad time (worse than other inmates).

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foxhound posted:

Isn't the teardrop a "protected" tattoo? As in, if this guy went to prison he would have a bad time (worse than other inmates).

not if he's killed two people!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Foxhound posted:

Teardrop tattoos in prison mean one of two things: you've killed someone, or you lost a loved one while incarcerated.

Comedy option, it means you're crying like a bitch because you're in prison.

pantsofdoom
Nov 20, 2003

i like pants

look, i've got enough clothes for FIVE women; and not a single piece has a pocket big enough to hold that book.

nael
Sep 10, 2009
The best part is that this picture was definitely taken by some right winger who took a copy of the manifesto to the range to shoot it up and prove some kind of point.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Wife?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

nael posted:

The best part is that this picture was definitely taken by some right winger who took a copy of the manifesto to the range to shoot it up and prove some kind of point.

Or it was a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
teddy roosevelt once had that happen on the way to a speech; his cribnotes slowed the bullet down but didn't stop it

he gave the speech anyway while bleeding everywhere and assuring everybody that "it takes more than that to kill a bull moose"

• Locked thread