Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

BRB opening a chicken nugget and fidget spinner mall kiosk

Can I invest?

Kitchner posted:

Am I missing something obvious here? Whats chitown?

Chitown is Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chicken Spinner :eyepoop: Kickstarter it STAT!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Awful, awful fidget spinners. Because my roommate has worked here all summer the bus is full of em. Like I'll be sweeping and they're all under the benches and poo poo.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Zipperelli. posted:

Chitown is Chicago.

I suppose it's no more stupid than people calling London the Big Smoke.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

I suppose it's no more stupid than people calling London the Big Smoke.

tbf, that name would fit for Chicago in the 1800s as well.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
I wish chicken nugget kiosks were a thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phthisis posted:

I wish chicken nugget kiosks were a thing.

They are?

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I visited my parents and their cool cat tonight

Took a celebratory selfie

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

No way that's not a kiosk

But guess what. You can buy a :siren:Chicken Nuggets Food Cart Mobile Snack Catering Kiosk:siren: at Alibaba!

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Chicken-Nuggets-Food-Cart-Mobile-Snack_60429941138.html

But wait! Why bother with some bulky-rear end box you need to push around when you can drive your chicken nuggets and fidget spinners through the mall instead!

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Popular-China-Mobile-Food-Kiosk-Food_60015913386.html

:vince::vince::vince::vince:

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

well, I meant inside malls.

stands throughout the mall where you could get chicken nuggets without going to the food court (if there's even a place that has them there)

I feel like chicken nuggets would be a really easy thing to trick me into impulse buying.

Edit: ^^^ now a chicken nugget cart scooter is really what I'm looking for in life

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sweet As Sin posted:

Gorgeous you, gorgeous cat! :3:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Law says it is :shrug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Jerry Cotton posted:

Law says it is :shrug:

But if you stick that in the middle of a mall walkway no one would be able to get past it, it's too big!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

But if you stick that in the middle of a mall walkway no one would be able to get past it, it's too big!

Ah-hah! So you agree it's good.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

https://youtu.be/w8296E9i-mY

In this day and age of identity exploration, I really feel that I need to own up to this, and face who I really am.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Teagan posted:

In this day and age of identity exploration, I really feel that I need to own up to this, and face who I really am.

:colbert:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh look 25 posts... MP must have finally posted his....

Goons.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Chicken nuggets are serious business. :colbert:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Teagan posted:

:neckbeard:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Someone comment on my pics. I need validation.
I think you are a handsome goon and I love the gray hair. :3:

Sweet As Sin posted:

Speaking of gray hair... :swoon:

Picnic Princess posted:

But guess what. You can buy a :siren:Chicken Nuggets Food Cart Mobile Snack Catering Kiosk:siren: at Alibaba!

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Chicken-Nuggets-Food-Cart-Mobile-Snack_60429941138.html

But wait! Why bother with some bulky-rear end box you need to push around when you can drive your chicken nuggets and fidget spinners through the mall instead!

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Popular-China-Mobile-Food-Kiosk-Food_60015913386.html

:vince::vince::vince::vince:
hahahaha amazing.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Teagan posted:

:black101: :allears:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teagan posted:

:kiddo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Teagan posted:

lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

10 Beers posted:

I dig the hawk. Should've kept it!

Scathach posted:

You look good, though I agree on keeping the 'hawk because you rock it well. Also holy poo poo your name!

E: #hawklyfe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I think you are a handsome goon and I love the gray hair. :3:

:glomp: Thx guys. I didn't know if the hawk was appropriate or not. No one's ever really said anything about it.

I saw my dad last night after cutting my hari and he was like, "Good, I like your hair like this." But he's 69 and probably had the same haircut for 30 years.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Honestly if you can rock it, the hair is apropriate.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I have no idea why I look so intense here. I was probably thinking about my cat, or chicken nuggets or something.

Speaking of my cat, here's Tater:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

You were great in The Fall.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Around this time last year I was losing my hair by the handful. This morning I was out for a long walk, like every other morning, with my hair billowing in the breeze. The photo from January, well, I was heavily made-up but I feel like it still represents how lovely I was actually feeling. It is crazy what can happen in a year...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teagan posted:

Around this time last year I was losing my hair by the handful. This morning I was out for a long walk, like every other morning, with my hair billowing in the breeze. The photo from January, well, I was heavily made-up but I feel like it still represents how lovely I was actually feeling. It is crazy what can happen in a year...

:yaycloud:

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Teagan posted:

Even in the pic on the left you're still :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Some can pull it off, some can't. You clearly can.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Teagan posted:

Nice comeback!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Yes, but this is a place for selfies.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Yes, but this is a place for selfies.

It's as close as I'll get

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

obviously I hosed it posted:

It's as close as I'll get

I'm sorry it was a "joke" on your user name. (I'm not good at jokes)

Great smile!

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i'm having some difficulty navigating how 'yes, but this is a place for selfies' is somehow a punchline to 'obviously i hosed it' or vice versa

also do you live in new jersey because i am 90 percent sure i went to high school with you

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i'm having some difficulty navigating how 'yes, but this is a place for selfies' is somehow a punchline to 'obviously i hosed it' or vice versa

The joke being they posted a photo of a woman and since their username was obviously I hosed it, it was a photo of someone they hosed.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Obviously.

This is me at work yesterday. I was the happiest!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Obviously.

This is me at work yesterday. I was the happiest!

You look a bit like a dude who looks a bit like Tauski.

However, you're probably a nice dude unlike Tauski.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 11:41 on Sep 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Kitchner posted:

The joke being they posted a photo of a woman and since their username was obviously I hosed it, it was a photo of someone they hosed.

:bisonyes: