Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Drone_Fragger posted:

"Hillary didn't lose becasue she's unauthentic! It's because people just hate her becasue she's a women. Now, lets show how we're in touch with the youths, yes? People like tom cruise right? and top gun? Those are still topical right?"

There's a sequel coming out in 2019! With Tom Cruise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/896887145545121792

Bakedalaska, that tweet should explain it all. But sans tweet, his mom (apparently named Debbie) has her name on the Uber account he used the day he got pepper sprayed and cried for milk. Yknow, that day in Charlottesville when the Nazi ran over a crowd and killed Heather Heyer.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Now THIS is the 100% good poo poo.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah, that is some thick snow crust.

What's really fun is when there's a decent layer of soft snow on top of the crust layer, so you think you're on solid ground and you don't realize it until you do break through.

This is me after breaking through, my husbands footsteps on top are to my right. His brother still standing perfectly fine behind me.

That is, you know, not an ideal place for a picnic.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Attitude Indicator posted:

Are you a bad enough person to rescue the mayor?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Whoops! Guess not!

OTOH, being able to pee in a straight line will be an adequate recompense for my cucking over this.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
here's the pro tier nazi punch video since the other ones got deleted

https://twitter.com/Migishu/status/909821940042518531

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

Transport Canada hit the Canadian Coast Guard with a speeding ticket today.

Went over ten knots in a whale zone.

Not joking. :canada:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/transport-canada-fines-canadian-coast-guard-ship-1.4293479

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Your Computer posted:

Are people seriously walking around with swastika armbands? :psyduck: I mean clearly these people aren't the brightest but that just feels absurd.

Definitely not an isolated incident. Some guy did it in here in Gainesville, and ended up getting the poo poo kicked out of him by a group of rednecks in a jacked up pickup. They beat his rear end, took his swastika off, rubbed it on their crotches, took his bike and threw it in the bed of the truck and left him beaten down on the side of the road.

Always beat a Nazi the gently caress down.

Literally the only time I've seen a redneck do something good intentionally. The rest of them around here are all obnoxious shitheads

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Zipperelli. posted:

Definitely not an isolated incident. Some guy did it in here in Gainesville, and ended up getting the poo poo kicked out of him by a group of rednecks in a jacked up pickup. They beat his rear end, took his swastika off, rubbed it on their crotches, took his bike and threw it in the bed of the truck and left him beaten down on the side of the road.

Always beat a Nazi the gently caress down.

Literally the only time I've seen a redneck do something good intentionally. The rest of them around here are all obnoxious shitheads

2017: Juggalos and rednecks are the good guys now?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Something something, enemy of my enemy

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
2017: We Are All Down With The Clown

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It kind of is a big deal, at least 2% of the population died between April and August in the gulf, a lot of them from boat strikes. That's extremely bad.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:stare:
Okay, yeah, a measurable percentage of population dying because of it deserves being looked at.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
On the topic of White supremacist/Nazi schad, do we know if BakedAlaska ended up with permanent eye damage or has he kept silent about it? And what happened to Crying Nazi Guy after he turned himself in to the police, that's been a few weeks now.

Zaphod42 posted:

I was about to go "oh poo poo its fake?" but read your own article dude, its not fake its edited. Lmao that's not what loving fake means.
Fake
verb (used with object), faked, faking.
prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent):

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Wikipedia posted:

Christopher Charles Cantwell, also known as The Crying Nazi,[1][2]

:perfect:

Current revision as of this post.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

also

wikipedia posted:

(Redirected from Crying Nazi)

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Croccers posted:

On the topic of White supremacist/Nazi schad, do we know if BakedAlaska ended up with permanent eye damage or has he kept silent about it? And what happened to Crying Nazi Guy after he turned himself in to the police, that's been a few weeks now.

Fake
verb (used with object), faked, faking.
prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent):

He stopped whining about it except for one reference, which he falsely assumed was witty. Still being a big fat (Here's a word I thought of yesterday. Let me know how it works.) hateriot. (You know, like a patriot but with bile and venom. It works better verbally, granted...)

(I have followed him out of desire to see his latest retarded rants.)

Samizdata has a new favorite as of 12:03 on Sep 19, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/fyLNfom.mp4

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That kid is the worst loving mime

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Croccers posted:

On the topic of White supremacist/Nazi schad, do we know if BakedAlaska ended up with permanent eye damage or has he kept silent about it?

It's almost certain he maced himself.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

There's also this gem from the article:

quote:

At the end of August, Furie's lawyers reached a settlement with Eric Hauser—the former assistant principal in Texas who appropriated Pepe's image for use in an Islamophobic children's book. Furie's lawyers forced Hauser to stop selling the book and made him donate his profits to the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Hahaha

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYUaU6JNEU

woops

quote:

A Russian attack helicopter accidentally fired at least one rocket into a group of people during large-scale military exercises close to Nato’s borders, Russian media has reported.

Three people were injured in the incident at the Zapad 2017 drills, a source close to the Russian Ministry of Defence told RBC news agency. “They weren’t civilians,” the source said.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

FBI agents have said CAIR is a front group for terrorists like Hamas so that's like a half schaden

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Manuel Calavera posted:

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/896887145545121792

Bakedalaska, that tweet should explain it all. But sans tweet, his mom (apparently named Debbie) has her name on the Uber account he used the day he got pepper sprayed and cried for milk. Yknow, that day in Charlottesville when the Nazi ran over a crowd and killed Heather Heyer.

If it's still not clear, people troll BakedAlaska by calling him Debbie. They also enjoy purposely loving up Tomi Lahren's name because she's so sensitive about it. It's pretty funny to watch actually trolling happen as opposed to that hateful poo poo the Nazi's call trolling.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I watched that video first and couldn't believe I had just seen what I had just seen.

I thought, there's no possible way that helicopter just launched a loving missile at those people.

But, nope. Russia.

:russia:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Blyat!

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Boywhiz88 posted:

If it's still not clear, people troll BakedAlaska by calling him Debbie. They also enjoy purposely loving up Tomi Lahren's name because she's so sensitive about it. It's pretty funny to watch actually trolling happen as opposed to that hateful poo poo the Nazi's call trolling.

Is it bakedalaska who claimed he had "more to fear from doxxing than most" because he almost never leaves the house, or was that some other nazi fuckwit?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

SiKboy posted:

Is it bakedalaska who claimed he had "more to fear from doxxing than most" because he almost never leaves the house, or was that some other nazi fuckwit?

Paul Joseph Watson, I think. The book-eating agoraphobe.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

More like splyat.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SiKboy posted:

Which I don't get. Why would he be more vulnerable to doxxing because he never sees anyone in real life who could react to it?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Zopotantor posted:

More like splyat.

Wow.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Paul Joseph Watson, I think. The book-eating agoraphobe.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

@PrisonPlanet? Some cages are self-imposed, I guess.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

chitoryu12 posted:

Which I don't get. Why would he be more vulnerable to doxxing because he never sees anyone in real life who could react to it?

I assume he means that since he's always home, knowing his home address means always knowing where to find him.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
Campo Santo's Firewatch is currently being review bombed on steam by people using a system in a way that they have every right to do.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I don't get what the schadenfreude is

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Wasabi the J posted:

it's the part where you took FAROOQ seriously

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Pretty sure telling the developer to kill himself in the review is not something they have a right to do, as far as Valve is concerned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Wasabi the J posted:

Actually it's about ethics in saying the n-word.