Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Manic Street Preachers - Faster posted:

I hate purity,
Hate goodness,
I don't want virtue to exist anywhere,
I want everyone corrupt

I am an architect,
They call me a butcher,
I am a pioneer,
They call me primitive,
I am purity,
They call me perverted,
Holding you but I only miss these things when they leave,

I am idiot drug hive,
The virgin, the tattered and the torn,
Life is for the cold made warm and they are just lizards,
Self disgust is self-obsession honey and I do as I please,
A morality obedient only to be cleansed repented,

I am stronger than Mensa, miller and mailer,
I spat out Plath and Pinter,
I am all the things that you regret,
A truth that washes that learnt how to spell,

The first time you see yourself naked you cry,
Soft skin now acne,
Foul breath so broken,
He loves me truly this mute solitude I'm draining,
I know I believe in nothing but it is my nothing,

Sleep cannot hide thoughts splitting through my mind,
Shadows aren't clean, false mirrors too many people awake,
If you stand up like a nail then you will be knocked down,
I've been too honest with myself I should have lied like everybody else.

I am stronger than Mensa, miller and mailer,
I spat out Plath and Pinter,
I am all the things that you regret,
A truth that washes that learnt how to spell,

So drat easy to cave in, man kills everything,
So drat easy to cave in, man kills everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
If I ever broke the safari rule I'd post on r/incels as an incel that's trying to improve himself in various ways - not in hopes of attracting a girl, but for self-fulfillment outside of a relationship - and write about his cooking adventures and fitness milestones and thoughts on reading the Stoics. I bet they'd go ballistic and I'd be banned in a hot minute.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You either accept their truth (it is all hopeless, we can do nothing) or you are their enemy

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

HazCat posted:

Then why do you care about approaching (presumably unfamiliar) women? Most people don't blind date, they date friends of friends.

I've literally never dated a man who I didn't know through friends, and I honestly can't imagine why I ever would.

I don't want to approach unfamiliar women but when you're a Single Man it's expected of you. Like that's something wrong with you if you don't. I don't even know if I want a relationship anymore. All I know is it's my duty, I have to do it.

It's also rare that I meet single women through friends. Not that it matters because I still see them as unfamiliar. A friend's wedding is soon and I'm dreading it.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

If I ever broke the safari rule I'd post on r/incels as an incel that's trying to improve himself in various ways - not in hopes of attracting a girl, but for self-fulfillment outside of a relationship - and write about his cooking adventures and fitness milestones and thoughts on reading the Stoics. I bet they'd go ballistic and I'd be banned in a hot minute.

Obviously. It's not subreddit-relevant.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Pththya-lyi posted:

every time I scour for content, I find tons of threads where people try this exact thing. spoiler alert: everyone hates it, but I'm usually looking at the new posts, so I have no idea if they're getting banned for it. just no one takes them seriously

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

just throwing this out there, but female sexuality is more valuable than male because they are the sex capable of literally building new humans. furthermore, the existence of incels is necessary and good, for their lack of reproductive success serves as one of the foundations of natural selection.

if they have a problem with it they should try pursing some sort of mating strategy rather than reveling in being failures at their fundamental biological purpose. even goons manage to reproduce. that they can manage less than us is proof that their defective genetic makeup must be allowed to fade from the population.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

china bot posted:

every time I scour for content, I find tons of threads where people try this exact thing. spoiler alert: everyone hates it, but I'm usually looking at the new posts, so I have no idea if they're getting banned for it. just no one takes them seriously

And that is why I follow the safari rule

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Exactly, and people deny that. There was even a genuine incel support forum, which was helpful, where you could be banned for mentioning natural selection. Society just doesn't want to mention it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Isn't the whole basis of inceldom that they do not meet the exacting criteria of human female sexual selection?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

well usually when people start using words like that, they turn out to be pushing for some sort of eugenics, wherein they decide that transparent skin and grotesque, jawless faces are the mark of a superior people that must be privileged above all else. but all it really takes is luck, context, and a desirable trait or two, such as a 'personality' or 'intelligence' or some other nonsense like that. but incel philosophy is a parasitic belief system that destroys the host's defenses and makes them vulnerable to all sorts of other awful philosophies.

in other words they have brain AIDS

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Depression is a real and horrible thing but somehow not all depressed people make spree killers their patron saints, insist that women are subhuman trash that should be legally raped and that lack of sex is the only legitimate cause of depression as every other form of it is a lie made up by cucks. If incels were a support group sharing their experiences and trying to somehow help eachother then this thread wouldn't exist but it's actually the complete opposite - they're openly against any sort of self-improvement, medication or therapy, their entire agenda is based on reinforcing cognitive dissonance and encouraging suicide/murder. The entire point is that the ultimate incel goal is to aggressively spread depression and that's what makes their community so bad and thread-worthy. Ideally those people would find one of many other reddit support groups that are at bare minimum willing to help visitors instead of filling their brains with utter garbage.

Anyway, post more ridiculous incel things.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

quote:

Due to it being based on a loving SCIENTIFIC LAW, as well as being inherently logical, it seems like bonesmashing might be the most legit theory on this site for nonsurgical looksmaxxing. Based on my experience of 1.5 years of bonesmashing, I have cause noticeable growth around the eyes, especially the frontal process of the zygomatics, but also infraorbitals and the bottom of the lateral orbitals. I've had less success on the supraorbitals, but there has been some difference, especially in the forward projection. Not nearly as big a difference to eye hooding as I would have liked, but still some. Sorry for no pics, but I'm not posting pics on this site lol. Anyone else tried bonesmashing?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I had never considered that my mind might be under the control of vaginal secretions, but, looking back, that explains a lot.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Lol imagine carrying a baby in your body for nine months, breastfeeding, rocking him to sleep and singing softly just for him to grow up and be an incel

You go out there and get yourself some poon right now, mister!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

You go out there and get yourself some poon right now, mister!

"I would if you hadn't named me Pnurtis"

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

wait, is this dude (supposedly) sitting at home fracturing his face over and over so the bones will grow back thicker??

that's, uh, some dedication there

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

wait, is this dude (supposedly) sitting at home fracturing his face over and over so the bones will grow back thicker??

we call that a reverse rourke

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"I would if you hadn't named me Pnurtis"

"It's a family name!"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Post itt if you're under the influence of copulins.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

im under the influence of sobriety and it is truly disorienting

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

I'm so jealous of american incels
you can go to the wallmart and buy a pump shotgun for 300 bucks so u can ki-ll your-self in 1 second

quote:

Hanging is really easy you excusecel

quote:

It depends. Also full suspension hurts and is panic inducing

quote:

Not in the blue cucked states. God forbid you try to exercise your constitutional rights

Now free birth control and abortion services? Of course we provide those. It's a woman's "right", especially if they're under 18. Don't even have to bother the parents for it anymore..

Feminism has destroyed the US

quote:

drat I would be so happy to blow my brains out. Phew better than coping. Shotgun in the head lowest amount of pain and highest lethality.

Yep that's the reason I'm not killing myself, restrictive gun laws. People have literally killed themselves with a foot of string. Not me though. I need the gun. It's not at all because I enjoy wallowing in games, junk food, misogyny, self-pity, and endless, endless whining.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Best Giraffe posted:

im under the influence of sobriety and it is truly disorienting

u ever have one of those weeks u smoke so much weed that being sober feels like ur high. like "whoa I'm having so many thoughts so fast, siiiick"

incels think that's them vs all other humans always

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hyphz posted:

Sure it's unsolvable. But it doesn't mean that we can't acknowledge it.

I mean, this kind of hosed up thing happens all over the place. Young people are told to buy in to the most positive possible narrative regarding career, romance, etc. They're not just told to, they're told they must do so, that not buying into it is "giving up" and a sign of deep personal weakness. Then when things don't actually turn out that positive - as statistically they were probably never going to - if they complain the same people turn around and call them "entitled"! Even worse, some will even say that the only reason things didn't turn out right for them is that they were entitled - as if they had never been told the exact opposite before. And then people are surprised when they turn out to feel betrayed and disenfranchised.

Shut up god stop feeling sorry for yourself you loving loser idiot

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Yeah it feels like a really cyclical argument. I don't think people are even really told, "you can have it all" any more than they're told, "if you try and apply yourself you can have something good". Part of growing up is reconciling big dreams with realistic ways of achieving fulfillment and happiness.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
You really can have it all.

It'll take something to make it happen, and that something ain't complaining or LDAR or redpill or whatever.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

1st AD posted:

You really can have it all.

It'll take something to make it happen, and that something ain't complaining or LDAR or redpill or whatever.

Yes, but do those things let you feel smarter than people living better lives than you because you see through the bullshit that clouds their sheep like judgement?

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
As a gay guy who grew up in the Midwest, I didn't have sex while all my friends were getting laid because I was terrified of getting the poo poo kicked out of me at school. I have nothing but contempt for these idiots.

"Waaaaaaah, no one will beat me up or kill me because of my sexual preferences but I'm oppressed because girls won't gently caress me waaaaaaaaah"

RobotDogPolice fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 19, 2017

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

RobotDogPolice posted:

As a gay guy who grew up in the Midwest, I didn't have sex while all my friends were getting laid because I was terrified of getting the poo poo kicked out of me at school. I have nothing but contempt for these idiots.

"Waaaaaaah, no one will beat me up or kill me because of my sexual preferences but I'm oppressed because girls won't gently caress me waaaaaaaaah"

Boohoo, everyone knows asking you to shower is more oppression than any minorities have ever faced

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

u ever have one of those weeks u smoke so much weed that being sober feels like ur high. like "whoa I'm having so many thoughts so fast, siiiick"

incels think that's them vs all other humans always

Once, I think, but it freaked me out so I smoked some more

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Someone should introduce these guys to human growth hormone. Excessive amounts of this with give you a hell of a brow ridge and lantern jaw.

This is what incels consider attractive to females, right?

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
Guess none of us will ever know true love.
https://i.imgur.com/35qX7X8.jpg

RobotDogPolice fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Sep 20, 2017

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I'm mid rise with slim fit and slim leg and I bag all the Stacys

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

im shown here and opposite in indigo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how self centered do you have to be to make a great pair of jeans about you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

Someone should introduce these guys to human growth hormone. Excessive amounts of this with give you a hell of a brow ridge and lantern jaw.

This is what incels consider attractive to females, right?

Dude looks fine.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

If Personality Matters, How Come All Normies are Generic Copies of Each Other?

All plaid-shirt wearing, nautical shorts wearing, egotistical dweebs with no sense of humor. They all smoke and drink and like to talk about dumb normie TV shows. They're literally all the same.

Checkmate, white knights.

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
As a short guy it never ceases to amaze me how much these guys agonize over their height. A lot of them are just under average height and some even seem to think that 5'10" is a curse. Like only dudes who are over six feet tall are ever getting laid.

I do think there's some hosed up body shaming that short men have to endure, but it's insane to me how guys that are perfectly average think they're unfuckable or that their lives would be significantly better if they were 2 inches taller.

RobotDogPolice fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 20, 2017

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pick posted:

Shut up god stop feeling sorry for yourself you loving loser idiot

Why do you think he's feeling sorry for himself as opposed to other people?

Pick posted:

Dude looks fine.

In that case you should visit England sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

lazorexplosion posted:

If Personality Matters, How Come All Normies are Generic Copies of Each Other?

All plaid-shirt wearing, nautical shorts wearing, egotistical dweebs with no sense of humor. They all smoke and drink and like to talk about dumb normie TV shows. They're literally all the same.

Checkmate, white knights.

Lol, people who watch dumb nerd shows this idiot thinks makes him smart also get laid.

• Locked thread