Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

congrats on just discover hate sex, grown up person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Lol at the people still supporting the orange goblin.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

ruddiger posted:

Every morning I wake up glad I'm not a white person in Trump's America.

not ok to take advantage of the mentally disabled for sex imho

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Castor Poe posted:

Lol at the people still supporting the orange goblin.

#MAGA
Make A Goblin Angry

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I can't look at these pictures for too long because they're too funny and it hurts.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So Sheriff Joe did his first post pardon interview and he chose

American Free Press

Meet American Free Press

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I can't wait for all the op ed columns about trumps UN speech trying to analyse it as a form of grand strategy , when in reality it's just a mad demented fox viewer desperate to rile up his base

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

corn in the bible posted:

not ok to take advantage of the mentally disabled for sex imho

:lol:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/910159336864976902

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

lmao

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

he doesn't understand that it's not one of his rallies LOL

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

gender illusionist posted:

I disagree, there are way too many people of color in the UN.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I feel bad for the realtime translators working at the UN who had to repeat Trump's speech word for word in their own countries' languages.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

So I'm about 99 percent sure that Trump started the Rocket Man nickname because he can't actually pronounce Kim Jong-Un without sounding like a marble mouthed goober and didn't want to get laughed at.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Applewhite posted:

I feel bad for the realtime translators working at the UN who had to repeat Trump's speech word for word in their own countries' languages.

Everybody will think they did a bad job but Trump is actually just that bad at putting together sentences

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

So I'm about 99 percent sure that Trump started the Rocket Man nickname because he can't actually pronounce Kim Jong-Un without sounding like a marble mouthed goober and didn't want to get laughed at.

According to twitter this weekend, Fox And Friends used it before Trump tweeted it

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

oh my loving god hahahahahahaha :laffo:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Random Stranger posted:

Which means that when Trump eventually snaps as Mueller is driving over to have him arrested is going to take us by surprise.

We live in a post-surprise world.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

Everybody will think they did a bad job but Trump is actually just that bad at putting together sentences

We've talked about this before in this thread but I remember translators had a hard time with trump, trying to turn his pointless gibberish into language, but have now given up and just say whatever.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

what, i thought everybody everywhere was jingoist rear end in a top hat mccarthyites - former reality show star, donald trump

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nuclear winter is peaceful, right?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So Sheriff Joe did his first post pardon interview and he chose

American Free Press

Meet American Free Press

Nope, not a racist, nothing to see here

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Donny gonna fix global warming with nuclear winter.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Laffo!!!!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

lmao imagine if other world leaders started calling him donny two scoops and poo poo

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 19, 2017

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

What would it take for a reporter to ask Trump if he has a mental disability?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
man I'm really worried cause I hate this guy and everything he stands for but looking past the hysteria I'm really not seeing an issue with the main point of his speech. The states are not the aggressors here. Korea is building nukes and threatening to use them against US soil. The Unites States has *already* said that they are willing to retaliate with nuclear force if needed - now Trump has his chance to face to face say 'no really we're not fooling' to NK and the world and he's not supposed to do that? yeah, these are big scary words but it's a big scary situation and right now NK thinks the states is full of poo poo. I mean, I'm not sure that this speech would change things but what the heck else did you guys expect him to say? Obama would have said the same poo poo.

please tell me why I'm wrong

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

no you're not wrong, but I think the expectation is that he's just blustering, like he does, so it's empty words. does the us even have a south Korean ambassador yet?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Walrus posted:

man I'm really worried cause I hate this guy and everything he stands for but looking past the hysteria I'm really not seeing an issue with the main point of his speech. The states are not the aggressors here. Korea is building nukes and threatening to use them against US soil. The Unites States has *already* said that they are willing to retaliate with nuclear force if needed - now Trump has his chance to face to face say 'no really we're not fooling' to NK and the world and he's not supposed to do that? yeah, these are big scary words but it's a big scary situation and right now NK thinks the states is full of poo poo. I mean, I'm not sure that this speech would change things but what the heck else did you guys expect him to say? Obama would have said the same poo poo.

What he said is in no way how you talk to world leaders.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Walrus posted:

Jesus gently caress you are stupid.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What he said is in no way how you talk to world leaders.

I agree if the world leaders you're talking to have shown any interest at all in diplomacy or negotiation - that's not the case with NK though.

I think any single president would have made the same threat in the same direct language. The rest of the speech was the usual gibbering drooling though

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Jesus gently caress you are stupid.

see as a us born canadian stuff like this really concerns me. im on your side bitch. have a fuckin dialogue. it's just like immediate 'this contradicts what i saw on twitter!!' my former country is hosed. every day i come closer to tearing up my passport.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
The Lols are coming from inside the thread again!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Walrus posted:

I agree if the world leaders you're talking to have shown any interest at all in diplomacy or negotiation - that's not the case with NK though.

I think any single president would have made the same threat in the same direct language. The rest of the speech was the usual gibbering drooling though

see as a us born canadian stuff like this really concerns me. im on your side bitch. have a fuckin dialogue. my former country is hosed. every day i come closer to tearing up my passport.

yea i dont care about you.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

yea i dont care about you.

okay? thanks for replying to two of my posts then you dumb bitch

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

The Walrus posted:

The US has been conducting military operations in and around the Korean peninsula since the 50s, including mock invasions. NK had repeatedly said it will walk back it's program if the US withdraws it's military presence. The US is the only country on Earth to maintain such an extensive network of military bases, operating an empire in all but name. NK had repeatedly been punished for developing nukes, but what happened to Gaddafi proves that giving up nuclear ambitions also offers no protection or guarantee of safety from Western destruction. The only way you can view Trump as correct is if you ignore everything that has happened to this point, and pretend that the US isn't disingenuous and absurdly hypocritical on nuclear weapons. The solution to this crisis had been available since Bush, and all through Obama, and the US has repeatedly said, "no, we refuse to give up the right to have a military presence everywhere".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Walrus posted:

okay? thanks for replying to two of my posts then you dumb bitch

lol

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sedge and Bee posted:

The US has been conducting military operations in and around the Korean peninsula since the 50s, including mock invasions. NK had repeatedly said it will walk back it's program if the US withdraws it's military presence. The US is the only country on Earth to maintain suck an extensive network of military bases, operating an empire in all but name. NK had repeatedly been punished for developing nukes, but what happened to Gaddafi progress that giving up nuclear ambitions also offer no protection out guarantee of safety from Western destruction. The only way you can view Trump as correct is off you ignore everything that has happened to this point, and pretend that the US isn't disingenuous and absurdly hypocritical on nuclear weapons. The solution to this crisis had been available since Bush, and all through Obama, and the US has repeatedly said, "no, we refuse to give up the right to have a military presence everywhere".

I agree with all of that but this is a US issue not a Trump issue.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I wonder if they had to convince him not to wear his MAGA hat for the speech.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL if you really think Barack Obama would have threatened to "destroy North Korea" than you are from a bizarro Earth.

Ok right now imagine you are on a picnic and there are ants crawling around. You can pack up and move to a picnic table or you can sit there and let the ants crawl all over your food or you can, like Donny, literally stick your dick in the anthill.

Bombing North Korea would be tantamount to nuclear Armageddon, and threatening a fascist despot like Kim Jong Un is just playing with millions of people's lives. Barry would just take a hardline on sanctions and maybe reroute some naval cruisers to hang out near South Korea, but no, threatening to "destroy" another country is not something a president should do.

Like even when we were fighting WWII the sentiment was very clearly anti-Nazi/Antifa and not so much Anti-Germany (although we did carpet bomb every other industrialized nation on Earth into glass and that's kind of why we're the most powerful country on Earth now).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Walrus posted:

I agree with all of that but this is a US issue not a Trump issue.

"Durr I wonder why being the president and making grand statements about wiping a whole country off the face of the map is such bad thing to do???" -you

edit: Hah this is really a slow-burn chuckle to a lmao because how do you even not comprehend this hahahah

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 19, 2017