Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
well now ive seen that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Kelsey piss tape is real

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I forgot that Cam Winston was a later season character.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Marty should have married Cam's mom. She was way better than that stupid lounge singer ex-babysitter he wound up with.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Marty should have married Cam's mom. She was way better than that stupid lounge singer ex-babysitter he wound up with.

And she was a hot older lady

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I forgot that Cam Winston was a later season character.

Yeah, plus didn't he only actually appear in like 2 episodes?

Quick check on IMDb says 3, but one was a two-parter. Although a more interesting IMDb fun-fact is that apparently Kelsey Grammer is best known for his roles on Cheers, Toy Story 2, Anastasia, and Transformers: Extinction :psyduck:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I honestly thought Cam Winston was in at least 4 episodes pre Daphne/Niles relationship and I am the type of Frasier fan who knows episode titles. :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I honestly thought Cam Winston was in at least 4 episodes pre Daphne/Niles relationship and I am the type of Frasier fan who knows episode titles. :(

Well, his party ruins Frasier's Xmas party when Mel and Niles break up the first time and Daphne realises she wants Niles to tell her how he feels.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Yeah he is mostly in bad episodes, unfortunately, even though he was potentially a good character. And his first "appearance" was indeed entirely offscreen, during one of the Officially Good Seasons. They were definitely trying to make him a thing at one point but it didn't pan out.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

This came up on my Facebook for some reason.

I don't remember this episode but it really speaks to me as a Frasier fan.

revolther
May 27, 2008
That's epic, the tower of babel or whatever in the background as seattle makes me think it was inspired by one of Frasier's hyperbolic overly verbose meltdowns.

The jetpack makes me think maybe the episodes with Niles and the segway.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The jetpack reminds me of when Niles & Martin watched a movie about the hero jetpacking into the vatican to kill the pope.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

well why not posted:

The jetpack reminds me of when Niles & Martin watched a movie about the hero jetpacking into the vatican to kill the pope.

Like you saw that coming.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Frasier: You're not thinking of selling it, are you?
Martin: You're drat right I am! Some guy just offered me twenty-six thousand for it. I'm gonna buy me a big, honking fishing boat, with a Wave Pounder 450 and a fun deck. Good for fishin', crusin', or just plain tubin'!
Niles: Did you hear that Frasier? We can go tubin'.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's by this guy

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

someone asked for the following

quote:

Dear Jim,

Please paint me a normal episode of Frasier except Niles is wearing a jetpack and using it to hover slightly and Frasier’s forehead has become so grotesquely large it’s started to absorb the apartment and everything in it including Eddie. Martin is sitting in his chair like normal except he doesn’t have any bones. There are severed heads strewn around and everything is on fire. Also the view of the Seattle skyline has been replaced by that of the Tower of Babel. Daphne is being stolen by ants.

Thanks in advance,

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gotta say, he loving nailed it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gotta say, he loving nailed it.

Marty isn't wearing white socks. Fail.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

...and the pitch! posted:

Marty isn't wearing white socks. Fail.

:eyepop:

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it's by this guy

Ah yeah. There's some pretty good stuff on that tumblr. Hard to believe he actually does it using MS Paint.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it's by this guy

jfc

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

I'm the guy saying kill me while watching the mother load episodes in season 9

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
that's some 'Remade' from Perdido Street Station poo poo

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Carpet posted:

Wheeeeelp *goes to Amazon, buys Trilogy again*

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Carpet posted:

loving yeeeeeeees

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

quote:

Hey Jim, could you please paint Thomas The Tank Engine, made of flesh (except for his wheels) with a face that reflects the agony of being twisted into the shape of a train. While the Fat Controller laughs beside a pile of failed flesh locomotive experiments? Cheers.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/911251935772205062

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Veep is Frasier for ugly people.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Niles, don't you hate Mondays??

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Roz is such a fuckin whore lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

oldpainless posted:

She's pretty enough to pull it off. And by "it" I mean my penis. And by "pull it off" I mean....well, pull it off. Like rip my erect penis off my body. That's how you Roz!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Roz my peghole

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

oldpainless posted:

That joke where she basically tells the old guy she'll sleep with him if he buys a ton of wrapping paper is a good example of when you've crossed the line from "this character really enjoys sex" to "this character is a prostitute". Kind of an uncomfortable moment.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Don't Roz-shame me

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Roz has a good voice for radio

Frasier has a good face for radio lol

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

Cosmik Slop posted:

That joke where she basically tells the old guy she'll sleep with him if he buys a ton of wrapping paper is a good example of when you've crossed the line from "this character really enjoys sex" to "this character is a prostitute". Kind of an uncomfortable moment.

that was on yesterday

"yessss sirrrr!!"

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

https://twitter.com/yellowfoliage/status/913907259088015360

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I'd play it

I'd play the gently caress out of it

We need more dinner party card games

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Inescapable Duck posted:

I'd play it

I'd play the gently caress out of it

We need more dinner party card games squad-based tactical crpgs.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok, my Niles and Eddy are dining at Cigar Volant and we *rolls 4* greet the Nearsighted Valet as pulls up

Intercept that Valet with Roz, who has put back on weight and is pretending to be pregnant again because she misses the special treatment. I cast Martin's long side eye so Niles HAS to give it up.

This owns I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Rewatching for the fifth time and I would like to know other bits of interesting trivia like how Kelsey Grammer was fighting some pretty bad addiction demons and how Niles lost his hair in a hurry