Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

the whole point is that the testicles are difficult to see

like unless your workplace has some sort of advanced bollock-detecting algorithm that it runs against any image file downloaded, i think you're gonna be ok

Who you talking to batty boy?

I just wanna hear what life choices lead up to having a stack of someone else's balls posts handy for speedy service

e: oh, you're talking to SubponticatePoster, probably. Carry on then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Karate Bastard posted:

Who you talking to batty boy?

I just wanna hear what life choices lead up to having a stack of someone else's balls posts handy for speedy service

e: oh, you're talking to SubponticatePoster, probably. Carry on then.

that's what makes a posting hero: having the balls to post your collection of images of goons' balls.

clemens/surface detail was a weak imitator.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

My God that's sad.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

This suggestion is balloney
I appreciate this post, I want you to know.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

why don't you appreciate deez nuts

well, dose ones

and it looks like you already did

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My God that's sad.

it really is. we lost so many that day...

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Wayne Gretzky's mother was in an accident at the ball factory while pregnant with him like Ann-Margret in the movie Tommy except instead of being showered with pinballs she was covered in pictures of balls

somewhere in e/n there is a goon posting for advice about their autistic son who cannot communicate verbally, not realizing that he will grow up to become the all time greatest "tricks people into looking at pictures of his balls" poster the world has ever seen

edit for funny quote content:

trying to jack off posted:

no one is yet to still come up with a comeback to the deez nuts own

apropos to nothing posted:

this is one of those instances where future generations will look back and think how ignorant we must have been because the answer is so obvious to them but their teacher will remind them that the time was different and people had only just started loving their computers

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 01:22 on Sep 20, 2017

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Could someone get away with posting their balls again? I wonder...

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Only one way to find out!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Karate Bastard posted:

Dude. How. Why. Did you have a load of Wayne Gretsky's balls posts ready to just splurge out there. There is nothing searchable about those posts. You had that ready. How have you structured your life such that you have a list of Wayne Gretsky's balls posts ready to be that quick on the draw. Come on man, this is the quotes thread.

What else you got

calm your jets, the list was posted in the quotes thread of that era & im pretty sure it was just made from going through gretzky's then recent post history

e: also dont call people batty boy you weirdo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Does "batty boy" mean something besides a boy who is batty?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

its roughly equivalent to "human being"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batty_boy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, learn something new everyday.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It can also refer to Bat Boy, of the weekly world news, who has a pretty decent musical (as far as musicals are concerned).

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Pick posted:

It can also refer to Bat Boy, of the weekly world news, who has a pretty decent musical (as far as musicals are concerned).

It's very good.

I'm auditioning for a show in s couple weeks with "Let Me Walk Among You."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Jesus, I meant to imply he had poor eyesight, like a bat you know, for thinking them balls be hard to spot. I'm not good at creole.

Ftr you can be as gay as you like and I won't think less of you (because as long as you keep it consensual your sex life is none of my business and I don't know what's best for you). So there.

But I do like weird poo poo and do wanna know what else dwells in Sr Archivist Snowglobes daunting vaults.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Don't lie, you meant Bat Boy

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Powaqoatse posted:

its roughly equivalent to "human being"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batty_boy

And yet, DC rejected my spec script about the Caped Crusader battling Bob Marley.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Karate Bastard posted:

Dude. How. Why. Did you have a load of Wayne Gretsky's balls posts ready to just splurge out there. There is nothing searchable about those posts. You had that ready. How have you structured your life such that you have a list of Wayne Gretsky's balls posts ready to be that quick on the draw. Come on man, this is the quotes thread.

Wayne Gretsky's balls have always been right at my fingertips. Wayne Gretsky's balls have never left me. Wayne Gretsky's balls sustained me during the long dark nights.

Powaqoatse posted:

calm your jets, the list was posted in the quotes thread of that era & im pretty sure it was just made from going through gretzky's then recent post history
^^
Also this

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 13:12 on Sep 20, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Wayne Gretsky's balls have always been right at my fingertips. Wayne Gretsky's balls have never left me. Wayne Gretsky's balls sustained me during the long dark nights.

Mr. T waxing all poetic out of nowhere

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

^^
Also this

Understandable. Disappointing, but understandable. I was so hoping you had some dread repository of :stare: that you could just unstopper and gush out right here.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pirate Radar posted:

And yet, DC rejected my spec script about the Caped Crusader battling Bob Marley.

Joker actually has called him Batty Boy a few times.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"gas thread ban op" can be sung to the tune of "iron man"

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aphrodite posted:

Joker actually has called him Batty Boy a few times.

And they chortled at his boner in response!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

Ftr you can be as gay as you like and I won't think less of you (because as long as you keep it consensual your sex life is none of my business and I don't know what's best for you). So there.

Genuinely just think about how many times you've had to write this just in recent history.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

well poo poo. That's not leaving the old noodle.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Genuinely just think about how many times you've had to write this just in recent history.
Is that comment about some sort of penance related to his latest probation that I'm just not getting because I don't follow that guy or... what?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Is that comment about some sort of penance related to his latest probation that I'm just not getting because I don't follow that guy or... what?

Dude keeps doing "" "'ironic"' "" gay jokes like it's still 2005 and getting called out on it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Karate Bastard is homophobic and also not funny

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Wayne Gretsky's balls have always been right at my fingertips. Wayne Gretsky's balls have never left me. Wayne Gretsky's balls sustained me during the long dark nights

I do not post with my keyboard. He who posts with his keyboard has forgotten the balls of Wayne Gretsky. I post with my poo poo.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The second best thing Wayne did was successfully petitioning (in QCS?) to be renamed The Golden Man.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

His endless posts in the lovely names thread are up there. Stuff like

Just met a Bnorpdy :stonk:

For over a year now, with a different fake name every time. Nobody falls for it anymore, though.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he posted "ape fight" in trad games for years, and years

it was good times

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

he posted "ape fight" in trad games for years, and years

it was good times

Not for the apes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He likes the Oilers though. Terrible.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

Karma is the greatest comedian.

Inco posted:

It comes and goes.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'm not really sure where to ask this, but what on earth has been going down in the leper's colony recently? :stare: I wasn't sure whether to ask here or in the sagas thread, I decided here since seeing people get obliterated with probations for seemingly innocuous poo poo is rib crushingly hilarious to me.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Is it shark week again?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm a dumbass. Don't know about anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

No it's just the current FYAD IK