Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octoduck
Feb 8, 2006

Rudy had heart,
but he still sucked.
0.4 PPR

First pick a WR,

Diggs v. Pitt
Cobb v. ATL
Crowder v. LAR

Secondly for the Flex,

T. West v. CLE
OBJ v. NYG
Or any of the WR options above.

Leave OBJ in my lineup for tomorrow and flex last minute for Shep or Golladay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
0.5 PPR

Diggs vs Pitt
TY Hilton vs Arizona
Maclin vs Cleveland

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Gore vs ARI
Rawls vs SF

I don't think Indy will do much vs ARI, but at least Gore will get 15 touches or so. Rawls is a better play if he is starting, but could be committeeish and I really don't like playing people when they get back from an injury since he might only be in for 20% of the snaps. I am leaning Rawls for his higher ceiling, but his floor is a lot lower also.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Jota posted:

0.5 PPR

Diggs vs Pitt
TY Hilton vs Arizona
Maclin vs Cleveland

Diggs

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Octoduck posted:

0.4 PPR

First pick a WR,

Diggs v. Pitt
Cobb v. ATL
Crowder v. LAR

Secondly for the Flex,

T. West v. CLE
OBJ v. NYG
Or any of the WR options above.

Leave OBJ in my lineup for tomorrow and flex last minute for Shep or Golladay?

Even if OBJ played I'd be worried he's nothing more than a decoy so I'd probably go with West there

GhostOfTomNook
Aug 17, 2003

El gallo Pinto no pinta,
el que pinta es el pintor.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

not PPR does that change your mind?

I might feel more comfortable with Golladay in non-PPR, but it's a close call.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
trying again:

1PPR Flex

Alvin Kamara vs NE
Darren Sproles @ KC
Thomas Rawls vs SF

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

a patagonian cavy posted:

trying again:

1PPR Flex

Alvin Kamara vs NE
Darren Sproles @ KC
Thomas Rawls vs SF

Kamara imo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

0.5 PPR pick one

James White @ NO
Jonathan Stewart vs BUF

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
poo poo I'm overthinking

Pick 2 WRs. 1 PPR

Dez @ Den
Diggs @ Pit
Parker @ LAC
Crowder @ LAR
Martavis vs. Min

Currently have Dez and Diggs

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Giants D vs Det or Cowboys D vs Den

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
Leave Beckham in, or use T. Williams or P. Garçon? Have until the late games today to decide.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

last minute lineup:
Hyde @Sea
Riddick@NYG
Crowder@LAR
pick 2, 1 ppr

Second guessing myself because of last week and Hyde exploding into a fine red mist against the Seahawks

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Is it worth putting Golladay in my flex over CJ Anderson in order to keep the spot potentially open for Odell? 1 PPR league

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

TB vs CHI (Mike Glennon and depleted WRs)

or

OAK vs NYJ (Josh McCown)

*sad trombone

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
With Lacy a healthy scratch, do I put in Rawls over Riddick? Half PPR.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

With Lacy a healthy scratch, do I put in Rawls over Riddick? Half PPR.

I don't know anything about Rawls or Seattle, but Riddick never seems to put up 2 good games back to back.

PPR flex:
D Parker @ LAC
T Williams v MIA
J Crowder @ LAR

I have them in that order, but would like other opinions

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I need 12 points in half PPR tonight and can start 2 of the following 4 guys:

OBJ
Brandon Marshall
Marvin Jones
Ameer Abdullah

I'm thinking OBJ and Abdullah if Beckham plays, and Marshall in his place if he doesn't. Worried about Jones getting Janoris Jenkins'ed. Thoughts?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

I need 12 points in half PPR tonight

Suave Fedora posted:

Marvin is simply the most likely to be productive of the bunch and you want that floor.

:smug:

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 19, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Gobias Ind. posted:

I need 12 points in half PPR tonight and can start 2 of the following 4 guys:

OBJ
Brandon Marshall
Marvin Jones
Ameer Abdullah

I'm thinking OBJ and Abdullah if Beckham plays, and Marshall in his place if he doesn't. Worried about Jones getting Janoris Jenkins'ed. Thoughts?

OBJ Abdullah

If OBJ doesn't play

Jones
Abdullah

Marshall is a dumpster fire

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Thanks dudes.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Just put in a waiver wire request for Buck Allen, because my RB game is thoroughly middling and he was available. Use him to replace Quizz, Fournette, or fellow raven West? Leaning towards Fournette, because the Jags are playing the ravens next week, and the ravens defense is pretty dang good, while the jaguars one... Isn't. However I'm always nervous to put more than two players from the same team down (I have the ravens defense, in addition to West)

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

cool kids inc. posted:

Just put in a waiver wire request for Buck Allen, because my RB game is thoroughly middling and he was available. Use him to replace Quizz, Fournette, or fellow raven West? Leaning towards Fournette, because the Jags are playing the ravens next week, and the ravens defense is pretty dang good, while the jaguars one... Isn't. However I'm always nervous to put more than two players from the same team down (I have the ravens defense, in addition to West)

I would play him over West if PPR league. Fortunette will get his touches early and for as long as possible every game at least. They won't just abandon the run until absolutely necessary.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful
Already looking to next week.

My RB situation is poo poo...

Current starters:
Dalvin Cook
Bilal Powell (I had hopes, but he's at best committee member #3 at this point behind Forte and a rook)

Bench:
Fat Rob (Wsh) Q now
Paul Perkins (NYG)
Rex Burkhead (NE) Q now

I was thinking next week of dumping Powell to the bench, Staying with Cook even though he had poo poo production, and going with Fat Rob... but with him potentially being injured I don't know wtf to do. At this point do I need to start considering shopping one of my WR for a RB on a trade? There's basically poo poo on the waiver wire. Thoughts?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

TheFace posted:

Already looking to next week.

My RB situation is poo poo...

Current starters:
Dalvin Cook
Bilal Powell (I had hopes, but he's at best committee member #3 at this point behind Forte and a rook)

Bench:
Fat Rob (Wsh) Q now
Paul Perkins (NYG)
Rex Burkhead (NE) Q now

I was thinking next week of dumping Powell to the bench, Staying with Cook even though he had poo poo production, and going with Fat Rob... but with him potentially being injured I don't know wtf to do. At this point do I need to start considering shopping one of my WR for a RB on a trade? There's basically poo poo on the waiver wire. Thoughts?

You only have one viable RB next week and byes haven't even started... You gonna need to start shopping

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
1 per 5 yards Standard

Lamar Miller or Ameer Abdullah

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

How do defenses usually fare in England games? I have the Ravens this week against the Jags, which is basically a home game for Jacksonville since they go to England every year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Brownhat posted:

How do defenses usually fare in England games? I have the Ravens this week against the Jags, which is basically a home game for Jacksonville since they go to England every year.

They're a top 3 defense vs. Bortles no matter where the game is played.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I'm in tough spot for a defense this week...what's the best option?

Cleveland D @ IND
Indy D vs Cleveland
GB D vs Cincy
San Fran D vs LA

Liquid Banjo
Dec 23, 2009

full of mama's homemade pemmican
Cousins was dropped in my league. Should I drop Rivers or Bradford (or both) for him?

Also need to settle my RB shitshow.
No PPR, standard, pick 1:

Bell @ Chicago
Ingram @ Carolina
Martin @ Minnesota
Stewart vs. New Orleans
Forte vs. Miami

Leaning toward Stewart. Thoughts?

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Liquid Banjo posted:

Cousins was dropped in my league. Should I drop Rivers or Bradford (or both) for him?

Also need to settle my RB shitshow.
No PPR, standard, pick 1:

Bell @ Chicago
Ingram @ Carolina
Martin @ Minnesota
Stewart vs. New Orleans
Forte vs. Miami

Leaning toward Stewart. Thoughts?

I would drop bird-boned Bradford for the possibility that Cousins gets good again, but I could also see not getting Cousins at all after what he's done so far this year and how his schedule seems to be almost a tour of top defenses in the league.

I would also lean Stewart, if only for the matchup.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Ty1990 posted:

I'm in tough spot for a defense this week...what's the best option?

Cleveland D @ IND
Indy D vs Cleveland
GB D vs Cincy
San Fran D vs LA

IND very slightly ahead, SF is the worst, but the other two are all solid plays.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I would drop bird-boned Bradford for the possibility that Cousins gets good again, but I could also see not getting Cousins at all after what he's done so far this year and how his schedule seems to be almost a tour of top defenses in the league.

I would also lean Stewart, if only for the matchup.
Yeah I agree with Stewart. I own him in my league and had he punched in a TD on those two goal line attempts last week, he'd be super hyped right now. He's still getting a lot of carries, Saints D sucks, it's in Carolina, and it's a division game so I feel good with him at FLEX.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

HPPR 12 team

T. West @ JAX
C. Kupp @ SF
Golladay vs ATL

I'm worried about West losing touches to J.Allen. On the other hand both Kupp and Golladay just had a disappointing week.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Need a WR3 to play with Crabtree and Thomas as WR1/2

Fitzgerald vs Dal
Watkins @ SF
JJ Nelson vs Dal
Garcon vs LA

Am I crazy to consider JJ Nelson over Fitzgerald? Non-PPR

Kloaked00 fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 20, 2017

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Chernabog posted:

HPPR 12 team

T. West @ JAX
C. Kupp @ SF
Golladay vs ATL

I'm worried about West losing touches to J.Allen. On the other hand both Kupp and Golladay just had a disappointing week.

I would go with Kupp. Until there's more clarity on West's soft tissue injury and with how well Allen played, I'd be wary of him right now

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Non-ppr flex:

Chris Carson @ Ten
Tarik Cohen vs Pit
J.J. Nelson vs Dal
Lamar Miller @ NE

Whichever I pick will probably be the dud but I'm leaning Carson.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

King Hong Kong posted:

Non-ppr flex:

Chris Carson @ Ten
Tarik Cohen vs Pit
J.J. Nelson vs Dal
Lamar Miller @ NE

Whichever I pick will probably be the dud but I'm leaning Carson.

I'd play Miller against that NE defense.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Kloaked00 posted:

I would go with Kupp. Until there's more clarity on West's soft tissue injury and with how well Allen played, I'd be wary of him right now

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Should I sit Dalvin Cook against #1 TB defense and play Frank Gore against #20 Cleveland?

• Locked thread