Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

HGH posted:

What's Woolie's dump stat? Social skills?
Going too far?

Please, it's obviously navigation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i can't believe the title card subtext of matt and liam being chloe and rachel is true to real life

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

rip liam

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I swear someone at Netflix made this trailer specifically for Matt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
It's actually the most Matt thing ever

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wiseblood posted:

I can't believe they worked in a Mac and Me clip in and made it work.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Wiseblood posted:

I'm so down

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/910535041893244929

I can't believe the Zaibatsu got creative control over the Netflix Punisher property, I'm waiting anxiously for the my familyfamilyfamily moment.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Dias posted:

https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/910535041893244929

I can't believe the Zaibatsu got creative control over the Netflix Punisher property, I'm waiting anxiously for the my familyfamilyfamily moment.

Or the revelation that Frank actually sacrificed his family for more time on the clock.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Have they watched LOGH yet? It's getting an OVA remake series next year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEm5aaWHgI

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Have they watched LOGH yet? It's getting an OVA remake series next year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEm5aaWHgI

I think Pat hates it because someone recommended it to him in the same breath as Log Horizon and he refuses to try it, and you know how he is when people try to pester him to watch something.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Phantasium posted:

I think Pat hates it because someone recommended it to him in the same breath as Log Horizon and he refuses to try it, and you know how he is when people try to pester him to watch something.

LOGH gets this a lot because a lot of people push it as one of those "anime you have to like to prove you have good taste".

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Sep 21, 2017

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

It's a shame because I can see what he's getting at about getting more apathetic as something gets pushed on you, but LOGH is insanely loving good.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
The problem is he got it pushed at him for a couple years by someone on that forum he used to post on back in the day and yeah he got sick of that. Honestly got a better chance to get Woolie to watch it but Pat would probably like it more.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
today on the Getting Up LP Matt almost says "this game is not good" but then stops himself and switches to "older and harder than I expected"

Getting Up loving sucks and you know it! Who are you trying to protect by pretending like it's not bad? Does Woolie have a gun to your head?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Blockhouse posted:

today on the Getting Up LP Matt almost says "this game is not good" but then stops himself and switches to "older and harder than I expected"

Getting Up loving sucks and you know it! Who are you trying to protect by pretending like it's not bad? Does Woolie have a gun to your head?
If I told Woolie that I had no favorite character from Naruto because I've hated it since I turned 14, would I survive the encounter?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

Woolie might ask him about his favorite jinchuuriki or something, Matt can't risk it

Andrast fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Sep 21, 2017

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Grouchio posted:

If I told Woolie that I had no favorite character from Naruto because I've hated it since I turned 14, would I survive the encounter?

SHUT UP GOD drat IT

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Andrast posted:

Woolie might as him about his favorite jinchuuriki or something, Matt can't risk it

I mean the correct answer is Killer Bee that's an easy one

Roshi's a good one too

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Rodyle posted:

SHUT UP GOD drat IT

are you ok

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Are you upset because he reminds you of your former self or something?

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

Rodyle posted:

SHUT UP GOD drat IT

Breathe in
Breathe out

If he pisses you off with innocuous comments that much then put him on ignore and make all our lives easier in this, the "talk about some silly guys who play games for a living" thread.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

"If you have a pair of gloves and a bowl of oatmeal, you can do anything."

- Woolie Madden, 2017.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Man imagine if they had played actual Prince of Persia Sands of Time instead of one of the many bad clones of that game.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/911318329859731456

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm hype for Orange fury. :allears:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Catching up on waypoint radio's podcast archives, and got to the first binary domain episode. I know they've talked about it before, but I'm guessing a BD lp is a Break Glass scenario? I've definitely seen people ask for it a lot.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Catching up on waypoint radio's podcast archives, and got to the first binary domain episode. I know they've talked about it before, but I'm guessing a BD lp is a Break Glass scenario? I've definitely seen people ask for it a lot.

I think that's a no-go just because Woolie doesn't like Big Bo. I mean I guess Matt and Pat could play it but I dunno if I've heard them say anything about it outside of ribbing Woolie about Big Bo. I get the feeling they both played it and wanted Woolie on as the person going in blind?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can someone who remembers policenauts well tell me how far away we are from the bomb defusing minigame

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I want the entire Gettin Up LP to feature Diddy Advice.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Holy poo poo there's no way he could sound madder than he did in Omikron, this gonna be good.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Impossible, he already managed to dodge the skeeviest part of the game, what could possibly make him that mad?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Angry_Ed posted:

Impossible, he already managed to dodge the skeeviest part of the game, what could possibly make him that mad?

There is so much dumb plot left

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Tae posted:

There is so much dumb plot left

Fair point, I do remember a specific dumb plot moment that made me super pissed off but I somehow doubt it's the same thing that set him off.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Marvel Infinite doesn't even rate a Scrublords this week?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I'm guessing they're waiting for all the DLC characters.
I think Pat would outright refuse to play the game without the Monster Hunter character.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Angry_Ed posted:

Impossible, he already managed to dodge the skeeviest part of the game

I refuse to believe policenauts wouldn't put the sheeviest moment in your face

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol I actually forgot that MVC infinite is out lol

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

HGH posted:

I think Pat would outright refuse to play the game without the Monster Hunter character.

He literally said that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Welp.