Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

You should probably Google 'toxic masculinity'

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

You should probably Google 'toxic masculinity'

Yeah, om nom nom, when will you learn that it is wrong to be male? :rolleyes:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Yeah, om nom nom, when will you learn that it is wrong to be male? :rolleyes:

I bet my beard is oppressing somebody. :negative:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
my dilznick definitely is

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

my dilznick definitely is

my dick on the other hand shatters the chains of the proletariat

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

my dick on the other hand shatters the chains of the proletariat

Hey now - my dick is a chain of the proletariat! :argh:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Wheat Loaf posted:

The other one was "Mad" Jack Churchill:

Bagpipes? Try him at the Hague for war crimes.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

Bagpipes? Try him at the Hague for war crimes.

Sounds like the RAF agreed with you.

quote:

Churchill's bagpipes signalled the remaining Commandos to battle. After being strafed by an RAF Spitfire, Churchill decided to withdraw for the night and to re-launch the attack the following morning.
Although my favorite story about him remains that, in civilian life after the war, he confused fellow passengers on the train he took daily by throwing his briefcase out of the window each evening. He later explained that he was throwing it into his back garden to avoid having to carry it home.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

For anyone who wants to learn about Roosevelt's life there a great History on Fire 3 part series on him.

http://historyonfirepodcast.com/episodes/2016/10/19/episode-13-the-rough-rider-and-his-demons-part-1

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Megabound posted:

For anyone who wants to learn about Roosevelt's life there a great History on Fire 3 part series on him.

http://historyonfirepodcast.com/episodes/2016/10/19/episode-13-the-rough-rider-and-his-demons-part-1

There's also a very good book called "River of Doubt" about the trip through the Amazon rain forest that nearly killed him (and in fact permanently weakened his health).

https://www.amazon.com/River-Doubt-Theodore-Roosevelts-Darkest-ebook/dp/B000Q9ITGW

cnut
May 3, 2016

Just had to post this one from PoW:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The Jason stuff really elevates this to a clinical level of yikes.

zoux has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Sep 20, 2017

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Randaconda posted:

I bet my beard is oppressing somebody. :negative:

You sound badass.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

im spiderman scoping out the two loaves of bread and a fish hanging between jesus' legs

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

I like how Hulk is just sitting there, trying to contemplate saving the world without punching.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

His writing style is so loving annoying... Jesus dude just say "my sister's pussy stinks, how should I deal with this?"

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

dev286 posted:

His writing style is so loving annoying... Jesus dude just say "my sister's pussy stinks, how should I deal with this?"

Maybe English isn't his first language, because he sounds like he's writing from another era.

pro user name:
Malevolent smell source

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

zoux posted:

The Jason stuff really elevates this to a clinical level of yikes.

Oh my god, guys, it's PERFECT...

AUG thread: Sister, I can smell your genitals from here

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Leavemywife posted:

I like how Hulk is just sitting there, trying to contemplate saving the world without punching.
He just wants a banana, too. :(

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I don't get not showering/bathing, I feel disgusting if I miss one day much less a week. Can some people just not stand being wet?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

The best part is Daredevil (who a big part of his character is that he is a devout Catholic) flipping through the Bible like he's never heard of this "Jesus" thing.
And everyone scrunched in because Jesus is man-spreading all over.

Also what is the building supposed to say in the first image? JESUS RAVE?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mate that's the flash. Another big part of DD's character is that he's blind.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Breetai posted:

Could you elaborate on this?

Einstein was so offended by the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics that he spent much of his later years ragging on the field and trying to come up with thought experiments about how it was terrible and made no sense. For example, calling entanglement "spooky action" was less "holy poo poo" and more "LOl do youthnk ghosts are moving those particles dummy? :smogon:" similarly famous is his "God does not play dice" remark and the EPR "paradox"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

Mate that's the flash. Another big part of DD's character is that he's blind.

Iron Man is drinking a beer because he's a raging alcoholic. (Well, was when I read American funny papers.)

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

zoux posted:

I don't get not showering/bathing, I feel disgusting if I miss one day much less a week. Can some people just not stand being wet?

It's often a symptom of depression or other mental illness.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Batman and Iron Man are both super-gazillionaire geniuses, I'm pretty sure they'd be familiar with the Bible
Bruce Banner and Spider-Man are also pretty smart and educated dudes, see the previous point
And Captain America grew up in the interwar period, in the US, he'd be pretty familiar with that stuff.

At least they didn't include, say, Daredevil, or Magneto

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serperoth posted:

Batman and Iron Man are both super-gazillionaire geniuses, I'm pretty sure they'd be familiar with the Bible
Bruce Banner and Spider-Man are also pretty smart and educated dudes, see the previous point
And Captain America grew up in the interwar period, in the US, he'd be pretty familiar with that stuff.

And Superman grew up on a farm in a rural area. I'm gonna guess he's familiar.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Serperoth posted:

And Superman IS Jesus so of course he'd know all about it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slime posted:

And Superman IS Jesus so of course he'd know all about it.

Moses, since his creators were Jewish.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Randaconda posted:

Moses, since his creators were Jewish.

So were Jesus's.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A dump of content my fiancée sent me:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Randaconda posted:

And Superman grew up on a farm in a rural area. I'm gonna guess he's familiar.

And the Flash had a thing for a while where he complained about the other Teen Titans being a bunch of East Coast liberals who looked down on him for being a mid-western conservative so...

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

Twat McTwatterson posted:

mormons

haha sooo funny, trashing someone's religion

Not to derail but I have no idea how you got Mormon out of this gif, all I saw was a bunch of really awkward people dancing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bitey Bunny posted:

Not to derail but I have no idea how you got Mormon out of this gif, all I saw was a bunch of really awkward people dancing.

There you go!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BYU is Brigham Young University. That's a Mormon college, but also the one that produced Jim "The Punky QB" McMahon.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

They gonna have a three way with that Timmy's mascot or what? :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013