Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bianca vs Kairi was a real good match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm walking the streets of Roman Reigns home town, Pensacola, retracing the steps of the legend, the yard of the big dog himself. It's truly humbling, and to think that this might crumble into the sea when the hurricane passes over it... *jacks off arm* Hooooo!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

KING: I think I smell what... Chyna is cookin here...!
JR: A pretty prominent smell... comin out of her kitchen here!
HBK: I thought that was you!
KING: Hee hee!
JR: ... I had a mint...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao King absolutely losing his loving mind when the woman in the audience flashes her boobs.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao King absolutely losing his loving mind when the woman in the audience flashes her boobs.

hail to the king baby

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Kairi Sane...that's a wife

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad told me he had a dream that he was tasked with murdering Hulk Hogan for molesting his granddaughter.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So it's still Attitude Era in Japan, huh... Guess I'm moving soon.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Minoru Suzuki is a top three favorite wrestler, for me.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

Minoru Suzuki is a top three favorite wrestler, for me.

MiSu owns.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Skeezy posted:

MiSu owns.

*taps his foot waiting the full minute for MiSu's song to finally get to the one part he knows* .... "KAZE NI NARE!" :neckbeard:

Kairi Sane is extremely good but I don't know if her gamer level is anywhere near Asuka's.... few are :hai:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
me, personally, I'm excited for asukas main roster debut

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEhzpeBlDFU Slow this down after like 30 seconds and then listen to Roman Reigns theme.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEhzpeBlDFU Slow this down after like 30 seconds and then listen to Roman Reigns theme.

:eyepop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just found out that Bobby The Brain Heenan passed away from watching DarkSydePhil stream the Dragon Ball Fighter Z beta because he saw the news on his phone and freakd out. RIP to a legend.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Finally, Gorilla's wish comes true and he stopped. :(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually he died from I believe Lung Cancer a few years ago.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Actually he died from I believe Lung Cancer a few years ago.

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/909544054941036544

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What the hell who am I thinking of. I remember seeing his family members crying about his passing on a 2009 documentary or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh he's had throat cancer but didn't die yet. WTF. Well he did die. But not the last I knew.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ok I swear Bobby Heenan passed away years ago.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
He did. Then the WWE timelines converged sometime in 2015. Berenstain... Stoke Cold never shot Vince McMahon on live TV

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

He did. Then the WWE timelines converged sometime in 2015. Berenstain... Stoke Cold never shot Vince McMahon on live TV

ty for explaining

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wrestling-themed series inspired by wrestling’s colorful and rich history such as WWE’s version of Game of Thrones

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

gently caress. Yes!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Wrestling-themed series inspired by wrestling’s colorful and rich history such as WWE’s version of Game of Thrones

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the rest of this hasnt been as interesting so i didnt take more screenshots except for this

Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality: The ability to watch current or historic WWE content in a way that makes it seem as if you are actually sitting ringside and experiencing an event, such as WrestleMania, live and in person, using special computer generated effects and equipment like a headset

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

watch this promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8-6yXcvKRk&t=139s

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

Bad rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a series of wrestlers narrating their best matches in real time is the only thing i ever wanted from wwe making their own Content Service

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Absolutely. The one or two videos that Stone Cold did should have launched a thousand imitators

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

elf help book posted:

Maharaja Jinder of House Mahal, the First of his Name, King of the Smackdown, the Raw, and the Next Men, Lord of the Seven Networks and Protector of the Ring

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
e: disregard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006