Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

ceaselessfuture posted:

Okay, need some help from the vets. My biggest issue is still that I need some great DPS, and with the inclusion of things like Iris' BSB in banner 5, my healing situation should improve enough to make it a moot point.

So with that in mind, my original plan was to spend four pulls on Banner 2, 3, and 5. I'm still going to do four on 3 and 5 because their DPS situations are great, but 2's mixing up has me questioning its value for my current team.

Given that I need great DPS, should I pull on banner 2 (for real good relics and lots more utility further down the banner) or transfer 1-4 pulls over to the Shadow banner (top tier DPS, +ice BSB that fits into my team)?

I feel like Banner 2 is still better value, but I mostly just need more damage at the moment.

Honestly, if within 2 pulls of any of these banners you do better or equal to an average of 2/11 (non dupes), I'd say you should probably just stop right there as any objective rating system would show that your risk/reward has gotten much worse, though depending on how you feel about native Cloud USB and Squall BSB2, I could see a justification to chase a bit there.

If you're nearing 700 mythril, feel free to throw 2 pulls at Shadow. I think your best bet is to get some lucky with the Luckies and get out of this fest with a few hundred mythril to put towards FFTA, FFT, III and any other future banners that catch your eye. That upcoming VI banner is arguably better than P2 of this fest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."

iamsosmrt posted:

Honestly, if within 2 pulls of any of these banners you do better or equal to an average of 2/11 (non dupes), I'd say you should probably just stop right there as any objective rating system would show that your risk/reward has gotten much worse, though depending on how you feel about native Cloud USB and Squall BSB2, I could see a justification to chase a bit there.

If you're nearing 700 mythril, feel free to throw 2 pulls at Shadow. I think your best bet is to get some lucky with the Luckies and get out of this fest with a few hundred mythril to put towards FFTA, FFT, III and any other future banners that catch your eye. That upcoming VI banner is arguably better than P2 of this fest.

That loving FF6 banner is monstrous, jesus. I didn't realize that was happening.

As to Cloud USB/Squall BSB2, those are definitely two things I want. Both top-tier DPS relics and Squall's BSB2 plays nice with Fran's USB. I'm trying to assemble an Ice team.

But yeah, mostly I'm just looking for the most bang for my DPS buck.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I can't imagine throwing more than two pulls on a banner without feeling a ton of regret. Odds for dupes and rage just escalates.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
drat, this might be the first time I take a fest off from pulling on the big banners. There's just too many dupes on all of them. Some great relics, but too much chance of whiffing.

Sucks. I need some ice elemental stuff pretty badly, especially magic ice. Fenrir is the last Magicite boss eluding me.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It really sucks that orbfests are eventually going away because I really like the hype of looking forward to them every 3 months. I'm surprisingly hype for this fest, probably mostly because of the ability to finally choose a BSB I need. Mine will be Asylum. Total no-brainer.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Apparently Japan got 10 mythril and 30 motes for the OST thing, so it's got to be a mistake.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
Well the extra 50 inventory slots was a nice surprise, glad I never made any upgrades. Also pulled Kuja's SSB from 100-gem, doesn't seem great but it's got Dark boost and it's my first IX relic so I'm happy with that.

Here's my final tally for the 30th banners. I estimate that I'll have about 10-12 pulls I can do (225 mythril + bought some iTunes gift cards on sale, don't judge). That also depends on how my VI pulls go.

Phase 1: 0/14, easy pull or two for me as I have zero NES relics, and OK's BSB would be nice.

Firion's Lightbringer USB
Luneth's Kiku-ichimonji USB
Warrior of Light's Braveheart USB
Onion Knight's Onion Armor OSB
Onion Knight's Onion Gauntlets BSB
Firion's Sun Blade BSB
Desch's Avenger BSB
Leila's Gladius BSB
Ingus's Aegis Shield BSB
Warrior of Light's Lustrous Shield BSB
Maria's Rune-Graven Bow BSB
Emperor's Demon's Rod BSB
Garland's Ogrekiller BSB
Matoya's Matoya's Broom BSB

Phase 2: 3/14 (dropped down from 5/14, the changes actually worked in my favor since I have Rosa's USB and P.Cecil's BSB), but still probably better for me to skip this one. Is there anything amazing here that'd I'd be missing out on? Terra's USB would be nice but I basically already have a mini-Terra (got most of Vincent's stuff). P.Cecil's USB would be nice (I have his BSB), since I still don't have too many good holy relics. Faris' USB2 would be cool since I have most of her other stuff, but could live without it.

Terra's Apocalypse USB
Bartz's Chicken Knife USB
P.Cecil's Lightbringer USB
Faris's Faris's Longcoat USB1
Bartz's Great Sword BSB3
Celes's Ragnarok BSB2
Mog's Fairy Tale BSB
Relm's Magical Brush BSB
Ceodore's Enhancer BSB
Rosa's Perseus Bow BSB
Rydia's Sleipnir's Tail BSB
Golbez's Zeromus Shard BSB
Locke's Thief's Knife BSB
Gogo (V)'s Gogo's Rod BSB

Phase 3: 1/14 (down from 2/14 since I have Vincent's BSB), still sad that they took away the CSB but I'll probably throw 2-4 pulls at this for Cloud's USB/BSB2 and Squall's USB.

Cloud's Force Stealer USB
Zidane's Masamune USB
Squall's Icebrand USB
Sephiroth's Chirijiraden OSB
Squall's Axis Blade BSB2
Zell's Burning Fist BSB
Cloud's Ultima Blade BSB2
Sephiroth's Yoshiyuki-Shinuchi BSB2
Eiko's Hamelin BSB (Replacing Steiner's BSB)
Cid's Viper Halberd BSB
Garnet's Dagger of Resolve BSB1
Zidane's Sargatanas BSB2
Rinoa's Crystal Cross BSB2
Edea's Edea's Valkyrie BSB

Phase 4: 0/14 (down from 1/14, have Yuna's USB). This is attractive to me just for that fact it now gives us a third chance at Rikku's USB (assuming the LD's haven't been changed), so I'll see how I feel after the LD's. Probably will still do at least two pulls just to fill out my lacking PS2 relics.

Tidus's Ace Blitz USB
Shantotto's Federation Signet Staff USB
Vaan's Yagyu Darkblade USB
Rikku's Tidal Knuckles USB
Yuna's Tiny Bee BSB1
Vaan's Orichalcum Dirk BSB
Ayame's Soboro Sukehiro BSB
Auron's Warblade BSB2
Aphmau's Aristocrat's Crown BSB
Seymour's Seymour's Rod BSB
Reks's Dalmascan Saber BSB
Curilla's Temple Knight Army Sword BSB
Balthier's Spica BSB2
Ashe's Ashe's Defiance

Phase 5: 4/14, this ended up being my biggest dupe city, but all the Noctis relics are the ones I don't have (got his SSB+OSB). The only thing that jumps out at me is Iris' BSB (would be nice to go with her LMR I pulled from XV banner), and maybe Lightning's USB.

Noctis's Sword of the Wise USB
Alphinaud's Apocalypse Zeta USB
Lightning's Razor Carbine USB
Cid Raines's Oversoul OSB
Alphinaud's Veil of Wiyu BSB
Nabaat's Folding Epee BSB
Cid Raines's Metamorphosis Claws BSB
Minfilia's Curtana BSB
Hope's Hope's Gloves BSB2
Noctis's Prince's Fatigues BSB
Yda's Kaiser Knuckles BSB
Gladiolus's War Sword BSB
Papalymo's Lilith Rod BSB
Iris's Moogle Plushie BSB

jebeebus fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 20, 2017

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I got some cool dress from a 100 gem soundtrack pull :woop:

Last week I did a rage 3 pull and went 2/3.

My luck is better than yours.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Not all the changes they made are bad for me, but with the addition of the OSBs(and weird poo poo like Tiny Bee) it makes every banner a little more of a trap. I knew there would be changes but they always annoy me nonetheless

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Other than the lucky draws and the gem only banner I'm passing on all the others. Going hard into the FFTA banner cuz almost everything there is bonkers and I really want the straight upgrade to Shout

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

ceaselessfuture posted:

That loving FF6 banner is monstrous, jesus. I didn't realize that was happening.

As to Cloud USB/Squall BSB2, those are definitely two things I want. Both top-tier DPS relics and Squall's BSB2 plays nice with Fran's USB. I'm trying to assemble an Ice team.

But yeah, mostly I'm just looking for the most bang for my DPS buck.

I hear ya. That was my most practical advice wrt to these banners.

In my recent experience clearing CMs and magicite, I will say even if you don't get top tier dps relics, your next best goal should be en-element relics. At least one of each element is ideal. Even a lovely old one like Kain's BSB helped clear the Golbez T300 CM despite it being far from ideal.

From this standpoint, there's decent relics throughout the banners.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Elephant Ambush posted:

It really sucks that orbfests are eventually going away because I really like the hype of looking forward to them every 3 months. I'm surprisingly hype for this fest, probably mostly because of the ability to finally choose a BSB I need. Mine will be Asylum. Total no-brainer.

Wait.

Orbfests are going away?

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

Wait.

Orbfests are going away?

Don't know if they are, but pretty sure if we don't get a global exclusive or the Super Fest we missed, we'll be going 6 months until the next fest (3rd anniversary) instead of the usual 3.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

3rd Anniversary has no associated orbfest; they're opening up every daily for the duration instead (which, to be fair, have better XP, gil, and orb rates than any previous orbfest, albeit separate rather than combined).

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Fister Roboto posted:

Apparently Japan got 10 mythril and 30 motes for the OST thing, so it's got to be a mistake.

You misunderstand. Japan got an event. It gave out 10 mythril and 30 motes as stage rewards.

This wasn't an inbox fuckup.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's still probably a mistake. There's no way they can't know that a single job mote is completely useless.

Right??

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
They put Tiny Bee on a fest banner.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Tiny Bee isn't totally useless either, meme aside. Being a NAT attack has its advantages, and there are very few available to the players.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
its the goddamn tiny bee though

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It really is inexcusable that we got that instead of Yuna's BSB2 on that banner

EDIT: The presence of both good Yuna relics and Balthier's BSB2 on the same banner would've made the PS2 banner a guaranteed waifu banner for me, so I guess in a way I should thank them for dissuading me from making inadvisable rolls. It sucks rear end that I'm prolly never gonna have a Balthier worth legend diving now though, since I struck out on him in the Reks event too.

Baku fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 21, 2017

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

bilperkins2 posted:

Since I don't know the relics by heart, I made a sheet pulling from Elir's of each relic on the banners, for my own use, but here you go if you want it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ruVQPCz4JdlynxErR2AGvOHF4FpvG2BGIR7S8shB-_0/edit?usp=sharing

I also added a Score column for our scoring method. I forget the actual method but what I did was 3 if I really want it, 2 if it'd be good to have, 1 if it'd be OK, 0 if I don't want it, and -1 if it's a dupe or Tiny Bee. Scores tabulated at the very bottom of the sheet. My values are in there now but feel free to make a copy of it and do your own.

Looks like Banner 2 is my go-to. I'm sad because I REALLY want Lightning's USB because I have her BSB2 but with 5 dupes on Banner 5 it's a minefield.

Banner 1: 22
Banner 2: 17
Banner 3: 24
Banner 4: 21
Banner 5: 18

Banner 5 has a lot of stuff I want, but my high number of dupes (four) kinda hurts it. It's a shame since I'd like Gladio's BSB, but ah well. Same with Mog's BSB.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Well, it's very clear which banner I should pull on:

B1: 19 points
B2: 13 points
B3: 12 points
B4: 31 points
B5: 7 points

It turns out that the banner which has 6 relics I really want, 5 relics I like, and 3 consolation prizes with 0 dupes is prrrretty good for me.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Dupes:

B1: 3
B2: 3
B3: 4
B4: 1
B5: 2

So B4 or B5.

B4 has Rikku USB which is like my ultimate want list item.

I like the IDEA of B5 because I want to use Noctis more, but I can't imagine ever not just spamming his SSB over and over and over again.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
I think I've decided on doing one pull on Banner 3. That's my best odds at upping my ice game and only has the two dupes on it (Sephiroth and Eiko BSB's). Cloud USB would also be fun.

I have about 235 mithril right now, so this should open me up for pulling once on VI banner 1. I have two dupes on that one, but they're two of the consolation prizes, anyway.

I take it the gem only pull will be full-price?

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
I did a similar banner scoring, but I went a bit further with negative scoring and assigning -1 for dupes, and gave -2 and -3 depending upon how abhorrent the relic was to me. I also gave +5 for Cloud USB and -5 for Tiny Bee, to reflect how I truly feel about those things.

Banner 1: 11
I really thought I was gonna pull on this, but sometimes you crunch the numbers and get a surprised. There's apparently not enough high power relics that would change my game or make my magicite squads stronger. I've got 3 dupes on here, but I just may pull it because the opportunities of getting I or II relics are just so damned infrequent.

Banner 2: 15
Having dollar drawn Rosa's USB, I am one of the few who didn't get hosed over by DeNA here. As such, Banner 2 is a strong candidate for pulling. Even with 4 dupes on this banner, the big prizes here are super good for me. I full dived Celes and snagging her BSB2 would make her even better.

Banner 3: 10
I have 5 dupes on this banner. The ONLY thing bringing this banner up in value for me is Cloud's USB, and if I didn't give it a +5 value this banner would otherwise be absolute bottom of the barrel. I'm not going to chase a single relic on a festival banner, so pass.

Banner 4: 17
I full dived Vaan and Shanttoto, and I value their USBs accordingly. Rikku's USB would be another amazing get for me. I've only got two dupes on the banner, and I wouldn't even mind getting another Ashe's Defiance because more +lightning would be dandy. If there wasn't a Tiny Bee on this banner, this banner would score 20+. I'm going to have to risk the Bee/11 here.

Banner 5: 13
Another banner I thought I'd be chomping at the bit to pull on, but apparently it isn't as strong as it seems for me. 3 dupes on here as well. Still, it's probably worth pulling on just on the off chance of snagging a Papalymo BSB or some extra XV relics.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Has there been any word on what's going to be in the lucky draws? I know one of them is a Healer BSB draw, but have the other 2 been mined yet?

And there hasn't been any confirmation yet whether the crystal tower banner is going to be gem-only, right? I guess that means I'll have to save 50 mythril until then, just in case.

Also I'm kinda resigned to never seeing banners without at least a couple dupes on it, I've got 2 on every single one of the 30th phases.

Lots of stuff I'm not super excited about too, but I don't know what a lot of them do so maybe I'm not sufficiently hyped. So far my scores are:

1) 13
2) 18
3) 25
4) 13
5) 20

So since I'll have like somewhere in the vicinity of 250 mythril by the time this is all said and done, I think I'll do 2 pulls on 3, 1 on 2, and 1 on 5, plus probably 2 lucky draws. Not as many pulls as I wanted, but there was no way I was ever going to be able to sit on those giant piles of mythril like some people.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

the lucky draws are 1: healing bsbs (apparently includes Ceodore's Enhancer), 2: BSB+ (OSBs are oddly absent) and 3: 6* relics

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Has there been any word on what's going to be in the lucky draws? I know one of them is a Healer BSB draw, but have the other 2 been mined yet?

And there hasn't been any confirmation yet whether the crystal tower banner is going to be gem-only, right? I guess that means I'll have to save 50 mythril until then, just in case.

Also I'm kinda resigned to never seeing banners without at least a couple dupes on it, I've got 2 on every single one of the 30th phases.

Lots of stuff I'm not super excited about too, but I don't know what a lot of them do so maybe I'm not sufficiently hyped. So far my scores are:

1) 13
2) 18
3) 25
4) 13
5) 20

So since I'll have like somewhere in the vicinity of 250 mythril by the time this is all said and done, I think I'll do 2 pulls on 3, 1 on 2, and 1 on 5, plus probably 2 lucky draws. Not as many pulls as I wanted, but there was no way I was ever going to be able to sit on those giant piles of mythril like some people.

The Crystal Tower Selection Draw was always Myth or Gems. The 30th Anniversary Selection Draw with the much larger pool of selection options was the Gem-Only one, and we're still waiting for confirmation on if it remains so.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The healer BSB draw is apparently every BSB that does a party heal on entry, which is why it includes Ceodore's but not Min Wu's or Selphie's.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

LornMarkus posted:

The Crystal Tower Selection Draw was always Myth or Gems. The 30th Anniversary Selection Draw with the much larger pool of selection options was the Gem-Only one, and we're still waiting for confirmation on if it remains so.

Gem Exclusive! Limit 1!

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
No more than ever, the newbie banners need to just be turned off for a few days.

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

djfooboo posted:

I got some cool dress from a 100 gem soundtrack pull :woop:

Last week I did a rage 3 pull and went 2/3.

My luck is better than yours.

I went 3/3 about a year ago on that first awesome FF5 banner and my luck has more or less stayed at that level ever since. :smugdog:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

bilperkins2 posted:

Since I don't know the relics by heart, I made a sheet pulling from Elir's of each relic on the banners, for my own use, but here you go if you want it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ruVQPCz4JdlynxErR2AGvOHF4FpvG2BGIR7S8shB-_0/edit?usp=sharing

I also added a Score column for our scoring method. I forget the actual method but what I did was 3 if I really want it, 2 if it'd be good to have, 1 if it'd be OK, 0 if I don't want it, and -1 if it's a dupe or Tiny Bee. Scores tabulated at the very bottom of the sheet. My values are in there now but feel free to make a copy of it and do your own.

Looks like Banner 2 is my go-to. I'm sad because I REALLY want Lightning's USB because I have her BSB2 but with 5 dupes on Banner 5 it's a minefield.

Yeah sure I'll score up these banners.

Banner 1: 19 (2 Dupes)
Banner 2: 18 (3 Dupes)
Banner 3: 23 (2 Dupes)
Banner 4: 15 (3 Dupes)
Banner 5: 24 (2 Dupes)

I rated Banner 5 higher than I figured I would but this is mostly what I figured.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
As a new player who has mostly just rolled on the V and IV banners that just passed, I'm not sure what I really want to focus on.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Mischalaniouse posted:

As a new player who has mostly just rolled on the V and IV banners that just passed, I'm not sure what I really want to focus on.

As a new player you shouldn't really "focus" Just Pull.

Mythril comes fast early on, so be ready to Pull.

Pull on every Lucky Banner coming up minimum.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

YoshiOfYellow posted:

The banners are all still really good despite being changed for the worse, certain anomalies (lol Tiny Bee) aside. Some of the new USBs are better than others but none of them are bad.

Particular standouts are:

Firion - EX-Mode Loyal Retainer: +30% ATK, Buildup of cast speed reduction for every action roughly from quickcast speed to TGC speed
Luneth - EX-Mode Gale: +30% ATK, Wind abilities grant High Quickcast 1 (That's TGC Speed)
Alphinaud - EX-Mode Dreadwyrm Trance: Summon Abilities do 5/10/15/20/30% more damage based on ability rank, when Dreadwyrm Trance expires Alphinaud launches an attack that does 5x AoE SUM attacks for 700% of the damage he dealt with SUM abilities and grants himself Ether 2

Might be worth pointing that it's actually SEVEN percent, not seven-hundred percent. Each hit does 7% of the combined damage he did with summons during the EX mode. And apparently his burst commands are considered R1, so it mostly wants you to bring R5 summons and just hope the battle ends quickly.

And can Luneth use any wind abilities of any note except slow jumps, or his own BSB? I don't much care for that USB, since using the slow 6* (or upcoming 5*) jumps will eat up his EX mode like nothing.

And apparently Firion's EX mode can get up to 6.5 speed multiplier; TGC mode is only 3. You'd need to be using really fast-casting abilities to get anywhere near that high, though.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
There used to be a trinity of soul breaks you wanted to make sure that you had:

Wall (+200% to Defense and Resistance, only ever available on two soul breaks at that number)
Medica (group heal)
Hastega (group haste)

This still serves as a decent go to for what you want to have native, but the needed list has also grown to include a Faithga/Boostga around which you can base your team. Generally, you want to have all of those things, but missing one just means RW'ing it.

Pull on the lucky coming up tonight and you will have at least one medica. Hastegas are really common now, so should be easy enough to come by (I recommend going for Vessel of Fate and/or Shout (or their knock-offs) since those are good baselines and also provide the Boostga and/or Faithga). Wall is an annoying standout since it's only ever really been on two soul breaks, and they come up very infrequently since they're "outdated," so it ends up being a good one to RW.

Other than that, you'll likely not have any complete teams just yet, so pull on whatever. The banners are all good for new players, but if you do happen to have a dupe on any of them, consider spending that mithril elsewhere. By the time you hit content needing focused elemental teams and crazy gimmicks, there will likely be lots of power creep beyond this point anyway, so it will likely all be useful to some degree for you. Just be sure to hit all of the lucky event banners since those are the best odds for new players.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Schwartzcough posted:

Might be worth pointing that it's actually SEVEN percent, not seven-hundred percent. Each hit does 7% of the combined damage he did with summons during the EX mode. And apparently his burst commands are considered R1, so it mostly wants you to bring R5 summons and just hope the battle ends quickly.

And can Luneth use any wind abilities of any note except slow jumps, or his own BSB? I don't much care for that USB, since using the slow 6* (or upcoming 5*) jumps will eat up his EX mode like nothing.

And apparently Firion's EX mode can get up to 6.5 speed multiplier; TGC mode is only 3. You'd need to be using really fast-casting abilities to get anywhere near that high, though.

Oh. Oops. I blame the database spreadsheet's awkward way of denoting numbers. It says 7,00% so that was my goof.

Also Luneth has 4* Spellblade that can be dived to 5* so he can make very good use of the EX Mode.

And finally, we eventually get a cast speed buff to Flashing Blade that makes it get a faster cast time with every use, making it absolutely nuts in combination with Firion's EX-Mode.

YoshiOfYellow fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Sep 21, 2017

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE
JP Countdown Haul:

Ovelia SSB, Thancred SSB, Vanille SSB (I already have her BSB...), Balthier USB, Ayame LMR dupe, Paine BSB, Eiko BSB, Seifer SSB, Cloud LMR, Edgar BSB, Bartz BSB...3? (whatever the Earth one is), Kain OSB, Refia LMR, Maria SSB, Sarah SSB

Not super great. My JP account is like 5 months old so the odds were low of getting dupes, but not too much of this is really helpful. Balthier USB looks good for fire stuff, and getting Refia LMR to go along with her BSB is great.

Not a single one of those 3-pulls got me more than one rainbow though. Cult of Three has never been kind to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Healer burst lucky got me Moogle Plushie, Zeus Mace IV, and a dupe Mistilteinn. I have one more dupe on banner 5 now which isn't ideal, but two new BSBs and finally getting a medica for IV is a good start so I'm very satisfied.

• Locked thread