Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/puketron/status/910281501886971904

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the source video for this is great bc it's super obvious it's just "raid the office for stuff to shred for the video"

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

3D printers have come on leaps and bounds haven't they?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

i'm the target audience for videos of southern baptists being forced to watch tv

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGq339shl4M

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

same

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

today i learned there is a thing called "par-baking"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

prefect posted:

today i learned there is a thing called "par-baking"

Most "fresh" bread you can buy at a store here is parbaked (and then baked at the shop).

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jerry Cotton posted:

Most "fresh" bread you can buy at a store here is parbaked (and then baked at the shop).

eat fresh

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
memes.com

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i've seen at least one video where a lady gets intimate with a largish cactus

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i have news

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/908964552154288129

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Growing up, I shamefully used to really like Garfield when I was dumb and in like third grade. Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking, as Garfield is hot garbage. Although there is one Garfield book that I still think is fairly cool, and it's this one:

Most of the stories are fairly good, and the art style is different from any other Garfield, and different for each of his lives. I think it was written collaboratively with different artists / writers.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Broken Machine posted:

Growing up, I shamefully used to really like Garfield when I was dumb and in like third grade. Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking, as Garfield is hot garbage. Although there is one Garfield book that I still think is fairly cool, and it's this one:

Most of the stories are fairly good, and the art style is different from any other Garfield, and different for each of his lives. I think it was written collaboratively with different artists / writers.

Wish your posts were collaboratively written by different artists/writers.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Broken Machine posted:

jim davis is similar to the simpsons team in that they've both kind of earned a pass on running their creations directly through the crust and into the lower mantle

80s garfield was out of loving control

Only registered members can see post attachments!

duTrieux. fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 21, 2017

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

Hmm, where did my pipe go?

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
The 3rd pic in the series is breathtaking. The cosmic ballet continues...

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Everyone liked Garfield in third grade, dummy. That's its target market

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

jim davis is similar to the simpsons team in that they've both kind of earned a pass on running their creations directly through the crust and into the lower mantle

or the one where jon drinks dog cum

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/urbanfriendden/status/892487830106198017

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

dril

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

creationist believer posted:

or the one where jon drinks dog cum

or the one where it's revealed that Garfield is alone and homeless and his life with Jon is just his brain coping with dying of hypothermia

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Round-eyed Garfield used to have actual gags even though it was rarely hilarious.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/dril/status/910716499756818433

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Broken Machine posted:

I had that book.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

but fred isnt the boss

• Locked thread