Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

it's https://i.imgur.com/ORhXMf2.png

poo poo

stringless has a new favorite as of 09:52 on Sep 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hogge Wild posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress is going on with this probation time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Banning someone just makes money for Lowtax, probating them for a long time actually means they can't post for a while.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

KoRMaK posted:

oh lol, I had the wrong scene in my head. I thought it was the one where bart shookup the beer can and it blew homer

That's a beer I'd take out for a drink.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Banning someone just makes money for Lowtax, probating them for a long time actually means they can't post for a while.

No, I've never seen nearly 400 days as a probe time before.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's p much a permaprobe.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Looks like his probe was set for a month but somehow ended up being one year and one month.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's a beer I'd take out for a drink.

No, I've never seen nearly 400 days as a probe time before.

Ahh OK it's still showing up as 1 month for me.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't get what he was probated for. :saddowns:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Hey man, when you finally get freed from the shackles at Google, you have to see how far the horizon really goes.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Randaconda posted:

I don't get what he was probated for. :saddowns:

Look at his rapsheet and see what he was banned for 2 months ago.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheany posted:

Look at his rapsheet and see what he was banned for 2 months ago.

...he should have been probated for that loving pun.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

He was calling Say Nothing a pedophile. That's a file superimposed on Say Nothing's avatar.

We have a policy of banning/probating for a long time accusers if they make serious allegations about other posters without substantial evidence backing it up. These kinds of allegations, if unfounded, can completely tar a person for the rest of their life regardless of truth and it's not kind to do it if you dislike another poster.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Oh hell this whole time I thought he was trying to coax out something with the word "bastard" in it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

robotsinmyhead posted:

Oh hell this whole time I thought he was trying to coax out something with the word "bastard" in it.

No-one cares about your birth certificate.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
But why was he probated for implying Say Nothing is a dracula?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Sweet, I love new policies

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

robotsinmyhead posted:

I was wondering what I could get to rhyme with rasp.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I'm not sure if it's a new policy, but it is something I had stood by since becoming mod. I feel that the climate for online and offline discussion is very heated and accusations tend to stick far more than ever before. A single thing said in anger can easily snowball into quite disastrous things for both those who do and don't deserve it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

JesustheDarkLord posted:

It's not that new, calling someone a paedophile with no evidence has been bannable for quite a while since the fanart thread exploded with people screaming it each other. the dude also got banned for the exact same thing two months ago so even if it was a new rule there's no excuse

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Sep 21, 2017

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjzNsDAOgQ

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

VideoGames posted:

He was calling Say Nothing a pedophile. That's a file superimposed on Say Nothing's avatar.

We have a policy of banning/probating for a long time accusers if they make serious allegations about other posters without substantial evidence backing it up. These kinds of allegations, if unfounded, can completely tar a person for the rest of their life regardless of truth and it's not kind to do it if you dislike another poster.

I thought it was "file on denile"

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

I thought it was "file on denile"

Definitely not with the current team, I can assure you Franco.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VideoGames posted:

The idea of someone getting stopped IRL and asked "Aren't you Something Awful dot com forum's user Say Nothing? Why, I heard you were accused of being a pedophile!" made me actually laugh.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well what can we accuse other posters of without evidence then

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

zoux posted:

Well what can we accuse other posters of without evidence then

being doobie

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

VideoGames posted:

Definitely not with the current team, I can assure you Franco.

I meant the pun, but given their weird edgy stint lately, you guys are likely right.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Spuckuk posted:

duck gently caress ruck lewk cewk bewk truck

Hi from Liverpool

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

china bot posted:

being doobie

J'accuse!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Simpsons Superpost :wow:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Every time I think I see a shitpost that can't be topped, something comes along and tops it. :sbahj:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Harry Potter is cool, come on bro calm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

So this is how you talk to short people