Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Crabtree posted:

If he's so pro America, where are the good jobs for America? Where's the prosperity business racist is supposed to bring about by now? Why is he importing more indentured immigrants?

Uh I believe you will find that this is all part of Trumps infinite dimensional chess game play cause it will do..uh...stuff and then he will get everything he promised because he's so smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Uh I believe you will find that this is all part of Trumps infinite dimensional chess game play cause it will do..uh...stuff and then he will get everything he promised because he's so smart

If he's so smart, why Mueller?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Oh no, the flying pig's butt!

"Era of the Retardigrade"

Ramirez is McCoy's Michaelangelo

Mikey really hates high speed rail, apparently.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Sandpuppy posted:

Mikey really hates high speed rail, apparently.

Ramirez lives in Californnia. Try living in a midwest state that goes years without being able to afford to keep the potholes filled on main city roads.

There's a lot of cartoonists AGCing themselves today.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

im lolling at "crippling war wound"

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Pants Donkey posted:

America and blind nationalism are terrible, so any person saying this should indeed be treated with caution.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Mike Lester posted:

Ha ha, those loony toon libs who got made at Trump's simple, well-crafted speech, like Colin Kaepernick who is anti-American and sucks and is mean to cops AND I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIMAWEOFIAJHWEFOJOEJO

Also, I like how quickly we've gone from "Nazis and Antifa are Both Bad" to "Nazis? What Nazis? Antifa's alone in their badness."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm kind of nonplussed here at the specific things Mike Lester seems to think are embarrassing America on the world stage

like, does he think people in like Germany or India are going "can you believe there are Americans that actually oppose fascism, lol"

D.N. Nation posted:

Also, I like how quickly we've gone from "Nazis and Antifa are Both Bad" to "Nazis? What Nazis? Antifa's alone in their badness."

this was always the plan

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

D.N. Nation posted:

Don't forget black football players who are the baddest of them all because they kneel peacefully.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Don't forget black football players who are the baddest of them all because they kneel peacefully.

:byodood: "but you see, it's disrespectful!"

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Sandpuppy posted:

"Era of the Retardigrade"

This is adorable, and it should not be adorable. :3:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Kap: I'm silently protesting police brutality in this country.
Lester: This video on Facebook showing five black people stealing from a Foot Locker means that we never should've had Reconstruction.

Clearly Kap is the nutso here.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"And do you know what's just as bad as anarchists?! BLACK PEOPLE KNEELING" - Mike Lester (probably)

quote:

One is a completely ridiculous assumption to make that's an insult to the rights and safeties of Americans. The other is vroom vroom.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Shangri-Law School posted:

Kind of unnecessarily insulting to tardigrades, though. What did they ever do to warrant being compared to Trump?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shangri-Law School posted:

Frankly I find it horrifying that a Trump could even survive in the cold vacuum of space.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.
nice

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

I don't get this one. What is the point of making Trump into a giant nuclear powered water bear?

The way Payne draws his characters they always look lost and confused. It is like she is thinking "Maybe Al was right all along" despite Payne's intensions.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Is Rameriz going to start ANY DAY NOWing that California is about to run out of money when it and the east coast New England states are the only reasons the south and Midwest states haven't fallen into Mad Max style hellholes with no money?

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Who was it that predicted this a few pages back? I realize it was kind of obvious that is where the narrative was heading but I honestly didn't think it would happen so fast. Maybe we should start taking bets on how many days it will take for next bullshit narrative excusing/distracting from the Right's own failures/embarrassments to compete its evolution.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Is Rameriz going to start ANY DAY NOWing that California is about to run out of money when it and the east coast New England states are the only reasons the south and Midwest states haven't fallen into Mad Max style hellholes with no money?

I think Landlockistan has been claiming that the coasts are somehow ruining their economy since the early 90s.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

And even better, it's right next to "liberals hate free speech". :allears:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

This is very charitable toward New England but as a Masshole I feel obligated to point out that New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, DC, etc are in fact not part of New England

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I think Landlockistan has been claiming that the coasts are somehow ruining their economy since the early 90s.

"Obviously it is those drat liberals fault! It couldn't possibly be my blind support of supply-side economic political policies that have undermined my negotiating power, suppressed my wages, and outsourced my jobs! No, clearly we need more of those because they stick it to the real villains, people that look and live differently than me." -Landlockistanian McStrawman

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Begemot posted:

Kind of unnecessarily insulting to tardigrades, though. What did they ever do to warrant being compared to Trump?

They are extremely resilient and would probably survive a nuclear war. Trump just thinks he can.

The dog in the third panel lacks the distinctive fur pattern; it's clearly an entirely different dog. Also what's with the hat. It lacks a label so I am confused.

Horseshoe theory?
"Depraved lifestyle" is an attack on LGBT people because that's what the religious right does, but taken out of context it could be interpreted as reiterating the environmental argument on the other billboard.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

loquacius posted:

This is very charitable toward New England but as a Masshole I feel obligated to point out that New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, DC, etc are in fact not part of New England

I meant to type east coast and New England states. I'm from RI so what's up OG 13 colonies buddy!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I meant to type east coast and New England states. I'm from RI so what's up OG 13 colonies buddy!

Fair enough :tipshat: There's precedent for people getting that mixed up ITT so I thought it was plausible the same thing was happening there

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:bisonyes:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

America and blind nationalism are terrible, so any person saying this should indeed be treated with caution.

Yep I'm sure all those rogue dictators in the UN are shocked to see the US president acting like a rogue dictator.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

:3:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Henry Payne is still a dumb motherfucker and Pope's version of George W. Bush is absolutely rad.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

In case anyone cares, conservatives are real mad that liberal women aren't dating them:

https://twitter.com/FDRLST/status/910173482394226688

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

seiferguy posted:

In case anyone cares, conservatives are real mad that liberal women aren't dating them:

Laaaaaadies....

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

seiferguy posted:

I can't take this anymore. I need an out.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Could someone isolate the face on the shirt for me? I have a merchandising idea for the SA forums.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Wow, I thought that cartoon was just a Zelda strip in disguise but I guess a thing happened

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

SwitchbladeKult posted:

You realize the irony, right? Their entire business is centred around dealing with uncertainty. There is an insurance company whose mascot is the personification of uncertainty itself!

wanna take insurance with Schrodinger's catte

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Responses to Garrison's newest piece on twitter:

https://twitter.com/ILoveJudy_Hopps/status/910882241017872385

https://twitter.com/onthebelle/status/910890824539373568

https://twitter.com/kvlter/status/910889291978551296

https://twitter.com/cadywhompus9/status/910889649215823878

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU