Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

fruit on the bottom posted:

Fat femoids are the most repulsive, loud mouthed, revolting and disgusting group of individuals that has ever plagued this planet. They're numbers are increasing rapidly each year and will continue to keep increasing until something is done about them.

They made a movement called "the fat acceptance movement" solely due to the fact that they wanted people to accept them for the disgusting and nasty creatures they are. Actually, these land-whales force people to accept them rather than giving them a choice. Instead of actually putting some work in and getting in better shape, they cover behind this movement and shame individuals, especially men, who tell them to stop being a bunch lazy cunts and work out. That's what the fat acceptance movement is all about. A bunch of land whales hiding behind a movement because they are too lazy to do poo poo about their changeable predicament.

It enrages me how fat bitches are not being banned for using public transportation services. These bleached whales need two seats or more to fit their loving fat rear end's in -- and it's the worst experience ever if an unfortunate situation arises where they sit beside you. God help us. Oh, have you ever seen these cunts walking down the street? Huge loving piles of fat roles lumbering through the street with their mouthes filled with burgers and fries while their hands contain more loving food that they eat up eventually. Absolutely revolting. Makes me really wish that I was carrying a harpoon with myself in those instances.

Fat femoids are also extremely entitled, shallow and hypocritical. They say how people shouldn't judge or shame fat people and how everyone should given them a chance, but these bitches will never date a man who is also fat. They will reject them and pursue men who are a few points higher than themselves. Hypergamy can be seen clearly with these beef curtains. loving hypocritical scum.

I'm sick and tired of these bleach whales. No one accepts you and no one loving wants you. Keep your nasty fat roles and your yeast filled pussies for yourself.

OTO, me being a fatcel is a crime against humanity. I deserve a 9/10 and some cheetos. No fat chicks.
Why won't anyone sleep with me, I'm such a nice guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Fat femoids are the most repulsive, loud mouthed, revolting and disgusting group of individuals that has ever plagued this planet. They're numbers are increasing rapidly each year and will continue to keep increasing until something is done about them.

They made a movement called "the fat acceptance movement" solely due to the fact that they wanted people to accept them for the disgusting and nasty creatures they are. Actually, these land-whales force people to accept them rather than giving them a choice. Instead of actually putting some work in and getting in better shape, they cover behind this movement and shame individuals, especially men, who tell them to stop being a bunch lazy cunts and work out. That's what the fat acceptance movement is all about. A bunch of land whales hiding behind a movement because they are too lazy to do poo poo about their changeable predicament.

It enrages me how fat bitches are not being banned for using public transportation services. These bleached whales need two seats or more to fit their loving fat rear end's in -- and it's the worst experience ever if an unfortunate situation arises where they sit beside you. God help us. Oh, have you ever seen these cunts walking down the street? Huge loving piles of fat roles lumbering through the street with their mouthes filled with burgers and fries while their hands contain more loving food that they eat up eventually. Absolutely revolting. Makes me really wish that I was carrying a harpoon with myself in those instances.

Fat femoids are also extremely entitled, shallow and hypocritical. They say how people shouldn't judge or shame fat people and how everyone should given them a chance, but these bitches will never date a man who is also fat. They will reject them and pursue men who are a few points higher than themselves. Hypergamy can be seen clearly with these beef curtains. loving hypocritical scum.

I'm sick and tired of these bleach whales. No one accepts you and no one loving wants you. Keep your nasty fat roles and your yeast filled pussies for yourself.
:lol:

Mods rename me "bleached whale" tia

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

IF HER HYMEN BREAKS DURING SEX YOU AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT. Anatomy does not work that way...!

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Anatomical truths are nothing in the face of the male's need for a sense of ownership! :black101:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Sounds like someone got rejected by a fat girl

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

lol fat acceptance movement? does that even exist?

and most fatter women I've known are pretty quick to admit that they should lose weight and don't think their weight is ok so idk what this incel is going on about

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

My Linux Rig posted:

and most fatter women I've known are pretty quick to admit that they should lose weight and don't think their weight is ok so idk what this incel is going on about

Yea, it's a thing. There's plenty of fat couples in it though.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

My Linux Rig posted:

Actually it is, see also: Healthy at Every Size.

I couldn't tell you how prevalent it is offline, but there's large swathes of online communities that buy into it. The major belief is that there's no connection between obesity and health and that any opinion to the contrary is a form of fat phobia.

It's not good or healthy, but realize that HAES is basically exclusively women and it's really easy to see how it ties in with the general package of body and image issues women get subjected to.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

change the Stupid Newbie avatar to say Stupid Incel in honor of celbro Frank Yeager

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
God I miss the HAES threads.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tricky D posted:

God I miss the HAES threads.

https://i.imgur.com/6SQOtAb.mp4

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Actually it is, see also: Healthy at Every Size.

I couldn't tell you how prevalent it is offline, but there's large swathes of online communities that buy into it. The major belief is that there's no connection between obesity and health and that any opinion to the contrary is a form of fat phobia.

It's not good or healthy, but realize that HAES is basically exclusively women and it's really easy to see how it ties in with the general package of body and image issues women get subjected to.

That sounds like an online thing to me at least. I have literally met zero fat people who think like that

Which I guess would explain the incel bitching about it like it's a real thing sweeping the nation

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Tricky D posted:

God I miss the tumblr threads.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

Ah yeah, suicide bombers kill themselves because they're depressed. Surprised it took a genius like yourself to figure it out

That's not what I was saying at all. Learn to read.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

My Linux Rig posted:

That sounds like an online thing to me at least. I have literally met zero fat people who think like that

Which I guess would explain the incel bitching about it like it's a real thing sweeping the nation

I went back to university last year (at 32, yay) to finish my relatively useless degree and took a communication/media class to meet some stupid requirement. It was there that I first encountered people who say and believe these things in real life.

The main girl, who was quite heavy, made "fat activism" (her term) the theme of every presentation and paper she did that semester. It was like the internet came to life and started punching me in the face.

The details aren't interesting enough to go into but these people DO exist. And there were quite a few others that applauded and agreed with her, so. :shrug:

I just kept my mouth shut as I don't like hurting people's feelings and also the rest of the class probably would have turned on me pretty quickly.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the fat activists is a whole 'nother case of stupid and we've had tons of megathreads about them. The mods, of course, always end up closing the threads though

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Naturally, a thread about making fun of fat retards on the internet devolved into slapfight between the worst posters on these forums.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tricky D posted:

the worst posters on these forums.

You called?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

I did. Got any more fat.gifs?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tricky D posted:

I did. Got any more fat.gifs?

https://i.imgur.com/y99BnZr.gifv

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

tsshh ahhh, that's the stuff

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Tricky D posted:

Naturally, a thread about making fun of fat retards on the internet devolved into slapfight between the worst posters on these forums.

I don't remember this at all. Who was I arguing with?

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
This is honestly the most enjoyable show on TV.

Best case scenario? You get to watch a self-indulgeant, childish mountain of human tissue own up to their horrible life choices and actually change their lives.

Worst case? Go watch James K's story.

Dr. Nowzaradan is my hero.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
As an apology for the derail:

Also,

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder if it has ever occurred to these guys that male body image issues, or at least their particular ones, have little to do with the opinions of women. I mean I don't actually wonder because the answer is no it hasn't, but food for thought (which is a thing that has never happened for incels).

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Lol these people don't know that having sex with a virgin (especially if both are virgins) is actually really awkward and not fun.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

sincx posted:

Lol these people don't know that having sex with a virgin (especially if both are virgins) is actually really awkward and not fun.

How could they?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
But in the animes, the virgin is the perfect creature. 100% submissive and pure and she'll cum at the slightest touch, so beautiful, so magical

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
actually i did gently caress a virgin once and she basically just laid there grimacing and looked like she didn't enjoy any of it, neither did I really because I had to go really slow

thanks for listening

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
[quote="“sincx”" post="“476623065”"]
Lol these people don’t know that having sex with a virgin (especially if both are virgins) is actually really awkward and not fun.
[/quote]

Lol also at the idea that they wouldn't regret marrying their first crush in high school

I wonder if they realize that people change a lot during their late teens to early twenties

Probably not

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
why would they realize that? they haven't at all

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Zzulu posted:

But in the animes, the virgin is the perfect creature. 100% submissive and pure and she'll cum at the slightest touch, so beautiful, so magical

We need to send them away to teach them how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol also at the idea that they wouldn't regret marrying their first crush in high school

I wonder if they realize that people change a lot during their late teens to early twenties

Probably not

They haven't changed and are still children.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Well, it looks like some shithead incel graduated to attempted rapist last week. Attacked a woman on the city's hike and bike trail. Fortunately, he got stopped when a passer-by confronted him (and the cops were able to find and arrest him).

quote:

According to the affidavit for McEachern, the woman told police she was running eastbound on the trail when she heard loud steps approaching behind her. Police said he grabbed her from behind and fell on top of her on the ground. The affidavit said he put his hand over her mouth and repeatedly said, "shh, it's me baby, it's me" as she tried to scream and use a whistle to call for help.

Police said the man told the alleged victim that he was a virgin and this was his "first time."

A nearby jogger, later identified by police as Joshua Williams, heard the woman scream and ran over to help. Police said Williams pointed his flashlight on the victim and the attacker and pointed his gun at the suspect, demanding he get off the victim. The attacker stood up, naked from the waist down, police said.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

chumbler posted:

I wonder if it has ever occurred to these guys that male body image issues, or at least their particular ones, have little to do with the opinions of women. I mean I don't actually wonder because the answer is no it hasn't, but food for thought (which is a thing that has never happened for incels).

They think that all women have the same taste in men - essentially bodybuilder jocks - so they're starting from a flawed premise to begin with. There may be a lot of women who go for that type of man, but it's far from 100%. And even those who do aren't out there measuring the guys' wrists and clavicles.

They're barking up the wrong tree trying to conform to these imagined standards. But as we all realize, it has the desired effect, which is to absolve them of any culpability for their failures.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
[quote="“1st AD”" post="“476623531”"]
They haven’t changed and are still children.
[/quote]

well ok most people do

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

green chicken feet posted:

They think that all women have the same taste in men - essentially bodybuilder jocks - so they're starting from a flawed premise to begin with. There may be a lot of women who go for that type of man, but it's far from 100%. And even those who do aren't out there measuring the guys' wrists and clavicles.

They're barking up the wrong tree trying to conform to these imagined standards. But as we all realize, it has the desired effect, which is to absolve them of any culpability for their failures.

True, but it's also notable that any guy asking for advice on how to be more attractive is always given advice that works towards the bodybuilder jock standard. The other types seem to be very weakly defined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
[quote="“hyphz”" post="“476623811”"]
True, but it’s also notable that any guy asking for advice on how to be more attractive is always given advice that works towards the bodybuilder jock standard. The other types seem to be very weakly defined.
[/quote]

How so?

• Locked thread