Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
I modified* this recipe from [famous cookbook]

*Uses less salt and adds cilantro garnish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

*orders recipe instructions poorly so you irreparably gently caress it up*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
live free or thigh trying

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
no wait

live free or thigh frying

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

[img - reddit chili recipe ]

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Vakal posted:

Normally my son Brynden is such a fussy eater but he just gobbled these down! So nummers!!

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
chicekn thighs own but for some reason the stupid loving market that I go to stopped carrying them or will only have them in organic brand thats like 6.99/lbs and get hosed im not paying that for chicken thighs

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
The Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond) steals all her recipes from old church cookbooks and then changes the instructions so they don't work right and they're terrible and she's terrible

Also she has a line of cookware that has butterflies on it which is unforgivable

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

chicekn thighs own but for some reason the stupid loving market that I go to stopped carrying them or will only have them in organic brand thats like 6.99/lbs and get hosed im not paying that for chicken thighs

Big Chicken is clucking all the way to the bank!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Congratulations to Pinterest for destroying google image search with their piece of poo poo website

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Maya Fey posted:

Congratulations to Pinterest for destroying google image search with their piece of poo poo website
you can right click -> view image though and still get a hotlink that works on SA

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
All dog poo poo tastes the same. :jerky:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Oh my gently caress chicken thighs are gross of course goons would be advocating for it.

"Heh, nice chicken breast you normie. Why don't you be a real man and eat the chicken ANUS, you pleb?"

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

every rear end in a top hat on there is a foodie mom with a DSLR and they spam the site with their lovely recipes and malware filled blogs and they all have a pop-up asking to join their newsletter when you go to their blog and i hate them all

also: what's everyone's favorite recipe for chicken thighs

I made this once and it was the best chicken I have cooked.

http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2016/10/chicken-sausage-peppers-and-potatoes.html

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

All dog poo poo tastes the same. :jerky:

Try adding cumin

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

girl pants posted:

The Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond) steals all her recipes from old church cookbooks and then changes the instructions so they don't work right and they're terrible and she's terrible

Also she has a line of cookware that has butterflies on it which is unforgivable

Years ago she was less like this and then got sorta famous and got worse and then got on TV and I saw her actually talk and shill her poo poo for the first time and oh my god she's like Ina Garten and Paula Dean combined.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Try this one it's great any time of the year, and only takes 3-30 minutes depending on how close you are to McDonald's

Needed 1 Jar Jalapenos (With a J, people keep trying to tell me about Halapenos, they are Ja-lap-ee-nos)
1 Big Mac
1 small fries

Take 4 Jalapenos and put them on the top of the burger.
take 4 fries and put them on top of the Jalapenos give the rest of the fries to your dog, if you don't have a dog go get a dog.

Take 1 more Jalapeno and put it in the center on top of the fries, close the burger. Now eat your spicy Big Mac.

Please remember to like and subscribe, also vote 5/5 to be entered into our contest for a free entry into the McDonald's Monopoly game!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
my dog loved it. 5 stars!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i have noscript on which make it basically impossible to view pinterest.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

BOILED HAMBURGER?

BOILED???

HAMBURGER???????????????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Mirthless posted:

BOILED HAMBURGER?

BOILED???

HAMBURGER???????????????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes its called a steamed ham you uncultured swine

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
it's only at the end of the day when the water is really burgered up, that's when you get the best boil-burgers

'course, the best places never ever change their water

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'd say the odds are 1 in 6 that we find a keeper on Pinterest. Too many are just "dump flavorless poo poo together and it becomes magically delicious , I swear"-loads of crap. More of them should blog about their child's food allergy or autism instead of making horrible recipes.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

*snappy overhead video where the ingredients stop-motion dance into the mixing bowl*

*cum shot where the cheese pulls apart in that appetizing way*

*still manages to taste like bland poo poo*

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Straight White Shark posted:

[10 giant paragraphs of backstory describing the significance of this recipe and every single occasion you've made it for]

[20 page-sized professionally staged food photos, some of which are clearly of other recipes]

[5 more paragraphs breathlessly describing the food]

Ingredients:

2 lbs chicken
salt and pepper to taste

Cooking instructions:

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Cook chicken for 15 minutes or until done.

Goddam it I hate that nearly all recipes on websites follow this template

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I don't really get why you'd need pinterest for a recipe anyways, like just google search and either hit up allrecipes or a recognizable food website.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

my dog died im sad posted:

I just bought a crockpot. Anyone got a good crockpot recipe?

No, sorry. There are no crockpot recipes on the internet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

I don't really get why you'd need pinterest for a recipe anyways, like just google search and either hit up allrecipes or a recognizable food website.
i have guy fieri on speed dial

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

"and then you add a packet of onion soup mix" *record scratch*

GOD HAS DIED

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

allrecipes is even worse than pinterest

allrecipes (much like pinterest) is filled with bland recipes written up by middle-aged middle american white people who don't actually know what flavor is

any recipe you find on allrecipes is invariably built to please the palate of rubes who think onions are spicy

nah
Mar 16, 2009

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Oh my gently caress chicken thighs are gross of course goons would be advocating for it.

"Heh, nice chicken breast you normie. Why don't you be a real man and eat the chicken ANUS, you pleb?"

:frogout:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Verisimilidude posted:

allrecipes is even worse than pinterest

allrecipes (much like pinterest) is filled with bland recipes written up by middle-aged middle american white people who don't actually know what flavor is

any recipe you find on allrecipes is invariably built to please the palate of rubes who think onions are spicy

eh I find it's okay for stuff like pizza dough or w/e when i wanna double check ratios. I don't really use recipes in general for most stuff I guess on hindsight, really only baking.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

only get recipes from serioues eats or cooks illustrated in some form.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
there's a few YT channels that do the pinterest recipes and they're always an abortion

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I like the ones that people share on Facebook that are always something like "dice a dozen hotdogs, add three pounds of shredded potatoes, 1 lb of cheddar cheese, sour cream and throw it in an 11x13 pan at 350 for 30 minutes. Top with crushed Fritos for am extra kick". It's like a trailer park buffet in a single dish.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Any hotdish recipe is the worst.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
* 1/8th teaspoon cumin
*1/16th teaspoon chili powder
*1/18th teaspoon coriander
*1/8th teaspoon salt
*1/16th teaspoon white pepper
*1/8th teaspoon black pepper
*1/8th teaspoon star anise
*1/16th teaspoon saffron
*1/16th teaspoon charnushka
*1/16th teaspoon paprika...if you're feeling brave haha! (OPTIONAL)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
*1lb peanut butter*

• Locked thread