Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Captain_Maclaine posted:

She is terrible.

Sounds like someone has an unhinged vendetta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Oh Snapple! posted:

Sounds like someone has an unhinged vendetta

It's not unhinged!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

this new health care bill isn't going to pass so who cares and don't get worked up about it

It was intended mostly to get the country talking about single-payer

and boy howdy is it doing that

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Barry Convex posted:

is "Bernie did badly in the HC debate with Cruz" a widely held opinion, or just something that only the axe-grinding HRC cultists believe

he dunked on cruz repeatedly but anytime taxes came up he flubbed hard

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

loquacius posted:

It was intended mostly to get the country talking about single-payer

and boy howdy is it doing that

no I meant the graham whatever one

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

no I meant the graham whatever one

oh

yeah I agree

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

safely sodomized posted:

dnd chat now is basically people passive aggressively sniping at their forum enemies because they disagreed with them in some thread three years ago

now?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
So apparently people are mad and afraid that Bernie is debating Graham on Healthcare, and by people I mean unfuckable ghouls on twitter.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

anime was right posted:

he dunked on cruz repeatedly but anytime taxes came up he flubbed hard

how so? remind me

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Bernie doesn't really flub on finances so much as he operates with an understanding of how hosed the wealth disparity in this country is and also dares to believe that governments collecting taxes and providing services is not the ultimate evil.

When he's reminded how poisoned the well is he can't just assert facts like "taxes are not bad" or "capitalism has flaws".

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i dont' understand this deathly fear of this debate thing

it's like these people forget that GOP healthcare talking points fall apart under the barest of scrutiny, which is why they go to great lengths to obfuscate the issue as much as possible

if peeps like graham have started buying into their own bullshit, so they're now offering debates, why wouldn't you take that opportunity?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie has better ammo this time around.

He's got several options for paying it and he's got a swell of support.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

Dem source: bernie is out for himself by generating popular support for a policy position that would help us win upcoming elections if we shut the gently caress up for once and finally got behind what the people demand

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's pretty funny how bad dems uniformly seem to think that having to actually advocate for progressive policies against the right is inevitably some kind of poison chalice and that it must never be done. Kinda says it all about how they view politics.
donors first. votes second.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the strangest thing about this is the fact that liberals loving love "debate" with conservatives*

*at corporate donor events

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

rudatron posted:

it's like these people forget that GOP healthcare talking points fall apart under the barest of scrutiny, which is why they go to great lengths to obfuscate the issue as much as possible

if peeps like graham have started buying into their own bullshit, so they're now offering debates, why wouldn't you take that opportunity?

they think the obfuscation is good and that bringing it out in front of everyone is bad

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Dem source: bernie is out for himself by generating popular support for a policy position that would help us win upcoming elections if we shut the gently caress up for once and finally got behind what the people demand

sorry, better 👏things 👏arent👏possible👏

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

rudatron posted:

the pants making GBS threads by bad dems here is completely asinine, and prob confusing to anyone who is not a hillary dead ender or extremely online

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
centrists aren't afraid bernie will do bad................................................................

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hill-heads think a majority of Americans are too dumb and racist to support anything like Medicare for all.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i just found out that hillary will be making a guest appearance in the new jojo's bizarre adventure ova, as you can see from a snapshot of the title screen of the dvd

https://twitter.com/SHATO/status/910851401865084929

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Condiv posted:

i just found out that hillary will be making a guest appearance in the new jojo's bizarre adventure ova, as you can see from a snapshot of the title screen of the dvd

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

centrists aren't afraid bernie will do bad................................................................

"please flop, please flop, please flop" :pray:

Condiv posted:

you scared me, then i reasoned it with oh well it isn't called bizarre adventure for a reason, and then i looked at the picture and I was relieved :sweatdrop:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al! posted:

Lastgirl posted:

"please flop, please flop, please flop" :pray:

true & pathetic

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

how hard is it to include lines about defending rural communities from corporate predation from giants like tyson??

why can't anybody think for half a second about this poo poo and realize that a sizeable proportion of rural voters vote republican because nobody is talking about the issues that actually affect their lives, as they perceive them, and the dems openly look down on them so what's left? if you talk about the actual problems that they feel they are facing, ignore the imaginary problems they feel they are facing, and actually solve exploitative situations that they feel strongly about, they will be on board

hahahahahahahaha fukken poo poo dude this post sounds like youre saying that the democraps, conceivably by doing ~something~ ~different~, actually solve things

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

huma please seek therapy

much like hillary, therapy doesnt work :smith:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Condiv posted:

I was expecting that JoJo homage gif from the Mama Luigi episode project from Super Mario World. Only it would have Bernie as Mario, Warren as Peach, Elison as Luigi, and Hillary as Bowser.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/910997135595855873

I don't know how I feel on this one.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

I don't know how I feel on this one.

who gives a shite, lock everyone up including you and me, we're all responsible

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol please let Eric be right this one time.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

fucken lol just exile all clintonites already jesus gently caress

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/911013672964591616

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Lastgirl posted:

who gives a shite, lock everyone up including you and me, we're all responsible

If we're all in prison who will be the guards?

:thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they can go over the rickenbacker falls together

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

If we're all in prison who will be the guards?

:thunk:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? :mmmhmm:

law of the jungle is back, bigger than ever

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

fucken lol just exile all clintonites already jesus gently caress

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/911013672964591616

Tweet gone, what did it say

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

rudatron posted:

because they think bernie is as easily run over by republican debate tactics as they are

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/910969686166142976

https://twitter.com/NativePalate/status/910970044221411329

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

Tweet gone, what did it say

IIRC it was about Saudi Arabia paying the podesta group 50k/month to lobby for them. No idea if that was real, a bunch of bullshit, or if They are on to him.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 01:00 on Sep 22, 2017

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Slave Ownin Hillary Clinton

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012