Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

brb reporting Al! to thought police for anti-Capitalist sentiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
ugh, such a typical sassy gay republican pizza delivery man

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Also, you know his parents probably bought that car for him so he doesn't fully grasp the inherent costs of a vehicle in total.

I kinda wanna tell him to bootstraps his way to a new car.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Al! posted:

wait pizza shops dont get commercial insurance for their delivery drivers!?!?!?!??!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Pizza shops avoid having any responsibility for their drivers.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Azuth0667 posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Pizza shops avoid having any responsibility for their drivers.

Fwiw, in the civilized world pizza shops don't just pay for the insurance, they often provide the car or moped.
However, this is the greatest country in the world (tm) we believe in personal responsiblity.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

coyo7e posted:

To be entirely fair, when I was a kid in the 80s/90s, the most common band t-shirt I saw kinds wearing for most of that time until high school when we could buy our own stuff, were those lovely Led Zeppelin shirts with the angel on the front. You know the ones, those ugly fake tie die ones? From 1977?

At this point anytime I see that image, I assume the person wearing it is white trash.

dont doxx me

but that's zep, not lmao rhcp

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

coyo7e posted:

To be entirely fair, when I was a kid in the 80s/90s, the most common band t-shirt I saw kinds wearing for most of that time until high school when we could buy our own stuff, were those lovely Led Zeppelin shirts with the angel on the front. You know the ones, those ugly fake tie die ones? From 1977?

At this point anytime I see that image, I assume the person wearing it is white trash.

That's icarus, you fool!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Quidam Viator posted:

xpost from the lol thread

nice

https://twitter.com/BillyArmagh/status/910571065264324608

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

nm posted:

Fwiw, in the civilized world pizza shops don't just pay for the insurance, they often provide the car or moped.
However, this is the greatest country in the world (tm) we believe in personal responsiblity.

what if i told you that american pizza shops are even worse than you thought

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what if i told you that american pizza shops are even worse than you thought

I've eaten american pizza, how could hell be any worse

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i also imagine buying insurance as a pizza driver would wipe out any earnings you make as a pizza driver

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Crane Fist posted:

start asking for their "basement special" on "pepperoni pizza"

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Crane Fist posted:

Try St. Louis pizza.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Crane Fist posted:

Come to New Haven.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's a boatload of awesome pizza in the US water u on about eh

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
american pizza is inferior to that of my own home

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CAROL posted:

american pizza is inferior to that of my own home

you live in the trees, birb, and ain't no drat pizzerias in the trees

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm in Italy right now, if you mention american pizza people spit and cross themselves, keep your trash pies

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Crane Fist posted:

I'm in Italy right now, if you mention american pizza people spit and cross themselves, keep your trash pies

Italy doesn't know poo poo about making pizza.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it is unfortunately true that nyc makes the best pizza and even a lovely nyc slice is vastly better than most pizza in this country

the best bagels thing is a lie though

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i had a pizza in Rome that was pretty good but still not as good as what I've had in oregon. they fuckin loooove pizza, pizzerias everywhere

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Crane Fist posted:

go check out the GBS bad pizza thread. one poster has made a pizza pilgrimage to pizzarias throughout Italy and has photographically documented the deeply horribly things he encountered. Volcott is indeed correct when he says Italy don't know poo poo about pizza. it's a museum of culinary horrors.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792275&userid=108942

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

uber_stoat posted:

go check out the GBS bad pizza thread. one poster has made a pizza pilgrimage to pizzarias throughout Italy and has photographically documented the deeply horribly things he encountered. Volcott is indeed correct when he says Italy don't know poo poo about pizza. it's a museum of culinary horrors.

ahaha oh oh oh.... oh man! WHAT!?
Pickled Broccoli and Thymus Gland

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

lmao holy poo poo

I hadn't had a chance to get example to refute with, but I just KNEW that Italian pizza would just be a bunch of individual sized foodie lunatic crap

pickled broccoli and thymus lmao, and they had the nerve to make fun of our pizza with fries

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

uber_stoat posted:

holy gently caress this thread is pro click jesus christ.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

reported for not spoilering that poo poo

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

uber_stoat posted:

NYC pizza is great
chicago deep dish pizza is great
hawaiian ham+pineapple pizza is great
most of those italian pizzas look disgusting but.... i want to try the salmonella pizza, i bet it's great

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:gonk:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

https://twitter.com/ItalianComments/status/910143697265631233

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

uber_stoat posted:

I was going to bitch about a non trumpism but this is a hilarious post. Go post pizza stuff there unless trump likes a twitter pizza page. Which will happen and I can lol more. *not a mod*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Post trump voters losing all political influence then self-owning to try an salvage the situation

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/910908255295164416

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

I was going to bitch about a non trumpism but this is a hilarious post. Go post pizza stuff there unless trump likes a twitter pizza page. Which will happen and I can lol more. *not a mod*

Yeah this derail is definitely OP approved

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Agean90 posted:

Post trump voters losing all political influence then self-owning to try an salvage the situation

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/910908255295164416

Holy lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Burt Sexual posted:

I considered looking for a trump lol to post with it but I'm lazy so I didn't. anyway it's an amazing thread and will fill your soul with blackest terror.

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/910300575270621184

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

uber_stoat posted:

Jesus Christ leave it to an American visitor to actually order the novelty toppings

e: lol he hasn't even been there, he's just going by photos from websites. Oh no this cheap local restaurant or deli is so poorly instagrammable I pity them so much

hackbunny has issued a correction as of 02:22 on Sep 22, 2017

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

AMERICANSSS

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hackbunny posted:

Jesus Christ leave it to an American visitor to actually order the novelty toppings

e: lol he hasn't even been there, he's just going by photos from websites. Oh no this cheap local restaurant or deli is so poorly instagrammable I pity them so much

Yeah it's the most american thing ever though in fairness it's a v cool and good thread

Meanwhile I'm actually here eating many fine pizzas and not getting mad on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Crane Fist posted:

You ever eaten british pizza?