Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

That seems to be a recurring theme in the thread. Maybe it's just all a form of repression.

What if a decent-looking guy asked them out, we need to try this for science.

Still willing to take a swing at Twinkcel, over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Literally A Person posted:

Still willing to take a swing at Twinkcel, over here.

Too bad he's such a dumb rear end/lovely person. If he just had an overly shy personality weighing him down he'd be one "giving a social night out a chance" from basically getting his dreams come true.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Too bad he's such a dumb rear end/lovely person. If he just had an overly shy personality weighing him down he'd be one "giving a social night out a chance" from basically getting his dreams come true.

You don't change someones mind with hate. You do it with love. Hot, deep, anal love.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zzulu posted:

yeah but they dont want stronger bones, they want prettier bones
Are there any like, anatomy pictures of what the hell the actual incels are talking about? Like is there some "ideal skeleton" they can point to versus an "incel skeleton" like the 21st Century Phrenologists they are?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mind the walrus posted:

Are there any like, anatomy pictures of what the hell the actual incels are talking about? Like is there some "ideal skeleton" they can point to versus an "incel skeleton" like the 21st Century Phrenologists they are?

E: hth

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Literally A Person posted:

You don't change someones mind with hate. You do it with love. Hot, deep, anal love.

You really are on to something. Save an incel today, do him in the butt.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 22, 2017

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

It's beyond these guys' imaginations that there are some men who love and appreciate women and wouldn't choose to be gay even if they had the option.

Although I think if there was a "gay pill", there would be an equal amount or more women than men taking it. Thanks to artificial insemination, the lesbian couples could have children at a much higher rate than the gay pilled men, probably changing society for the better.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Say Nothing posted:

"Sorry for low IQ writing style and vocab, but I've been repeatedly punching myself in the head for years".

Eat the negs, Smash Bone

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

green chicken feet posted:

It's beyond these guys' imaginations that there are some men who love and appreciate women and wouldn't choose to be gay even if they had the option.

Although I think if there was a "gay pill", there would be an equal amount or more women than men taking it. Thanks to artificial insemination, the lesbian couples could have children at a much higher rate than the gay pilled men, probably changing society for the better.

When you view a gender as a reward and property instead of people, you can't likely conceive that. It's all about sex as a power dynamic and a currency to them and they see favours and normal and polite social interactions as a way to get tokens to exchange for what in their hosed up brains are "goods and services".

Their doctrine even covers the gaps by saying if you love? You're a cuck unless it's a virgin you met in her teens and you're her only and first partner. If you have kids you're a cuck unless you don't care about them and move to another Stacy, etc... Their lapses in logic are covered by layer upon layer of other ones they use to shoo away people and mock them.

They also point to homosexual stereotypical promiscuity as a way they'd get laid forgetting the fact that if they're morbidly obese, have poor hygiene and don't take care of their appearance or are just sexually violent shitlords or horrible people... they still will likely not get laid :v Canthal tilts or otherwise.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 22, 2017

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I have to believe the bonesmash thing is from one of these idiots reading a couple sentences from a story about a sports-guy using "microfracture surgery" to strengthen up a knee that's about ready to crumble into dust and thinking it would work to get the orbitals of their dreams

I can't imagine any other way they came up with a plan that stupid

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

skaboomizzy posted:

I have to believe the bonesmash thing is from one of these idiots reading a couple sentences from a story about a sports-guy using "microfracture surgery" to strengthen up a knee that's about ready to crumble into dust and thinking it would work to get the orbitals of their dreams

or they half-heard about that woman who broke her legs so she could become a flight attendant and thought "dumb bitches can't even break the bones that MATTER"

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

china bot posted:

or they half-heard about that woman who broke her legs so she could become a flight attendant and thought "dumb bitches can't even break the bones that MATTER"

Huh? I was just on two airplanes and all the flight attendants had working legs.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Hobologist posted:

Huh? I was just on two airplanes and all the flight attendants had working legs.

i think i'm half-remembering a Ripley's Believe or Not segment, but here's at least a BBC article about the sort of thing I'm referring to: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1147874.stm

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
So how much height we talking?

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

When you view a gender as a reward and property instead of people, you can't likely conceive that. It's all about sex as a power dynamic and a currency to them and they see favours and normal and polite social interactions as a way to get tokens to exchange for what in their hosed up brains are "goods and services".

This can be true, but the whole "you are the problem" attitude indirectly encourages this - normal and polite social interactions become ways to get tokens that indicate that you have solved the problem, with sex being apparently the ultimate proof of such.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Alex Jones knows the truth. There's already a gay pill and we're spraying it on our frogs.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

hyphz posted:

This can be true, but the whole "you are the problem" attitude indirectly encourages this - normal and polite social interactions become ways to get tokens that indicate that you have solved the problem, with sex being apparently the ultimate proof of such.

only if you think like a loving idiot

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Like six inches? A foot?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Can we talk about how "sex will fix all your brain problems" morphed into "sex with a way-too-young-girl is the only way to fix your problems" and how that's so loving Reddit?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Also do you have to be a teenager for it to work?

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

fruit on the bottom posted:

Like six inches? A foot?

It won't work on your dick.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

only if you think like a loving idiot

People who lack social understanding and are told repeatedly that they are a problem aren't going to suddenly develop intelligent and experience-guided perspectives.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

fruit on the bottom posted:

Also do you have to be a teenager for it to work?

You and I both know that incels don't think that.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

nm posted:

It won't work on your dick.

drat.

But it could still make me taller? I mean my friend. Make my friend taller.

gently caress

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

Can we talk about how "sex will fix all your brain problems" morphed into "sex with a way-too-young-girl is the only way to fix your problems" and how that's so loving Reddit?

Comes down to the power of the relationship over a younger person without too much life experience. I forget which page but someone posted a snippet of a thread about adopting children, never exposing them to the world and when they come of age pulling a Woody Allen as a great way for incels to get what they want with a bit of patience.

As their ideas of "what is a good age to start having sex with your waifu" keeps getting lower, that is probably one of the most disgusting and troubling things they came up with.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hyphz posted:

Their negative thinking and misogyny is a problem because it impairs their ability to interact with female human beings. It really is that basic

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

hyphz posted:

People who lack social understanding and are told repeatedly that they are a problem aren't going to suddenly develop intelligent and experience-guided perspectives.

it is NOT fuckin hard to know these two things at once:

-generally, behaving in *set of ways to act and behave* will cause more people to react positively to you, whether as friends or potential romantic partners

-some people will not want to be friends or partners with you, no matter what you do or how you behave, and in some cases there will be nothing you can do to change their mind, no matter how badly you want them to!

if you can't know both of those things at the same time, then you are 100% a tremendously stupid person. those concepts are not contradictory in any sense and if someone thinks they are that person is staggeringly dumb

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

if you can't know both of those things at the same time, then you are 100% a tremendously stupid person. those concepts are not contradictory in any sense and if someone thinks they are that person is staggeringly dumb

Even if you don't inherently know them because of whatever reasons, they're also easily observable if you pull your head out of your rear end in most/any public setting, really. Unlike someone holding the door for a girl resulting them in running to the public bathroom for quick Chaddy sex, that's probably less common.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

i like that posted:

Their negative thinking and misogyny is a problem because it impairs their ability to interact with EVERYONE. It really is that basic

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
You know you're true-cel when you can't even visualize yourself in sexual situations.

I've had dreams involving familiar female faces but never have they turned sexual. I can't even use my imagination to visualize myself having sex and any time I try all I see is grey blobs.

Chad out here loving my oneitis and I can't even picture myself ever by her side. Everything but rope is a cope.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

skaboomizzy posted:

It's a boring, obvious troll who thinks they're puppetmastering a bunch of people into punching themselves in the face. It's a great illustration of why safari rules/the prime directive/not touching the poop is a good idea.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

ikanreed posted:

Alex Jones knows the truth. There's already a gay pill and we're spraying it on our frogs.

It's called bisphenol A and it's in all the plastics to make them stronger. Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to soulless greed.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
whoops, meant to post that fat lady in another thread

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Best Giraffe posted:

It's called bisphenol A and it's in all the plastics to make them stronger. Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to soulless greed.

I attribute pretty much everything incels say to soulless greed.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Best Giraffe posted:

BPA is so stable that they used it in lab equipment, the panic over it is entirely because one woman said that a combination of harsh lab chemicals and ridiculously sensitive frog eggs might have effected their development and people just ran with it.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

it is NOT fuckin hard to know these two things at once:

-generally, behaving in *set of ways to act and behave* will cause more people to react positively to you, whether as friends or potential romantic partners

-some people will not want to be friends or partners with you, no matter what you do or how you behave, and in some cases there will be nothing you can do to change their mind, no matter how badly you want them to!

But the commonly given response that "if many people are rejecting you then you are the problem" denies knowing both of these at once. Of course, they can know it, but they keep being told it's wrong, that instead there is a black-and-white "problem" threshold of success in human interaction that they are under, and that by changing their behavior (exclusively) they can be over it, no matter what other people are involved.

Nobody ever says "well you could get fitter but it might not result in anything" even though that's the truth.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

BPA is so stable that they used it in lab equipment, the panic over it is entirely because one woman said that a combination of harsh lab chemicals and ridiculously sensitive frog eggs might have effected their development and people just ran with it.

Is this a Lady Scientist we are talking about or a real scientist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

hyphz posted:

But the commonly given response that "if many people are rejecting you then you are the problem" denies knowing both of these at once. Of course, they can know it, but they keep being told it's wrong, that instead there is a black-and-white "problem" threshold of success in human interaction that they are under, and that by changing their behavior (exclusively) they can be over it, no matter what other people are involved.

Nobody ever says "well you could get fitter but it might not result in anything" even though that's the truth.

the advice doesn't say that because it doesn't assume you are a terrifying sociopath, which is what you are if you legit don't understand that "your behavior and hygiene is repellent, be better and more people will like you" does not mean "follow these steps and literally no one can turn you down, it will be impossible, because these are the Correct Methods"

also, they ARE under a "problem threshold," but the other side of that threshold is not "I will have 100% control of how every interaction with another human will go, and their capacity for free will will vanish" and no one ever says that is what will happen

if you have the capacity for critical and rational thought at all this is not difficult. or even the ability to momentarily imagine not wanting to be with someone or rejecting someone even though they want to be with you. and incels imagine that all the time. "I wouldn't gently caress a roastie even if she begged me no matter how hot she is, she's ruined". they're just stupid violent bitter dummies

• Locked thread