Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
To continue with the good decisions Larry got me a Sog spear head that screws onto a standard broom handle

You know

For safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
Brakleen kills them pretty fast, too.

edit: creepy crawlies, that is.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

To continue with the good decisions Larry got me a Sog spear head that screws onto a standard broom handle

You know

For safety

maybe don't let DJDaddo see that, huh

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's why it's long range. Spray from a safe distance, soak, and you're good. If you notice any coming towards you that you can't spray, get indoors.

I got pretty good in my old carport at tagging them in midair but I will admit there were plenty of times when I was first using wasp killer and didn't know how effective it was where I would basically spray the can and run expecting retaliation.

Basically hit those fuckers with it and they die before they can do anything to you.

Bald faced hornets seem to stay alive long enough to retaliate. One time my father went out with a can of wasp killer decked out in a bee suit to do battle with a basketball-sized nest on a pear tree. He won, but those fuckers will follow the stream back to its source and one managed to get him on the nose through the mesh hat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Manged to get a wasp partially tagged with piss, it flew about ten yards away and then simply dropped from the sky

Sock count in truck: up to three now, all different styles

And a pair of my boxers :crossarms:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Biolite stove showed up, can finally make dried foods

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Kazinsal posted:

There's a small wasp's nest dug into a hole in the side of my apartment building just outside my bedroom window. I'm seriously considering throwing some leather gloves on and grabbing a bottle of spray foam and locking those bastards in.

I want to be able to open my bedroom window again.

Don't trap insects in a space with wood on one side. You won't like where they turn up next.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Just fill the hole with soapy water.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

is uh, is it safe to use that thing indoors? I'm pretty sure it's creating carbon monoxide...

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I think the trailer has enough holes for him to be safe.. Issue is I don't think there's an easy way to tell if Dave's gone mad.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull

Adiabatic posted:

Yo Imma need some of that hot sauce.

I too wish to eat things from strangers on the internet

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I walked through an orb weaver Web and discovered it when I went to whip my dick out to pee and there was a hitch hiker making a bee line for my dick and I don't need to pee any more

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
That has been thoroughly handled in case anyone was concerned

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!
Dude, I've been lurking Dave threads for a long time. Can someone explain the sock thing? Dave blacks out, strips off boots and socks, and leaves said socks in random places as offerings to <insert diety>?

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Soodonim posted:

Dude, I've been lurking Dave threads for a long time. Can someone explain the sock thing? Dave blacks out, strips off boots and socks, and leaves said socks in random places as offerings to <insert diety>?

More likely that he's just part clothes dryer on his mother's side.

Unclean
Jun 28, 2002
That's the gist of it! In his toolbox / work area at his old job, all kinds of random crazy places. I think the Honda also? Maybe the Camaro too.

Dave's Magical Reappearring socks, my next band name.

Unclean fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Sep 22, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Magnus Praeda posted:

More likely that he's just part clothes dryer on his mother's side.

I'll have you know my mother was a hamper, and my father smelt of dingle berries :colbert:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
:golfclap:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Unclean posted:

That's the gist of it! In his toolbox / work area at his old job, all kinds of random crazy places. I think the Honda also? Maybe the Camaro too.

Dave's Magical Reappearring socks, my next band name.

There was some goon I was texting and we came up with Nebraska Buttcan Ditchweed, and their hit single "Shades of Jimmy"

Unclean
Jun 28, 2002
Im getting an Impaled Northern Moonforest style from that name. Maybe a slightly out of tune banjo along with an acoustic and slap your legs for the drums. Id buy that for a dollar!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Leperflesh posted:

is uh, is it safe to use that thing indoors? I'm pretty sure it's creating carbon monoxide...

That's a propane-burning stove next to the sink.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hmm. Yeah good point, I guess there must be built-in ventilation.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Does the camper stove not work? Wouldn't be more efficient and easier to get a propane tank hooked up for the stove and heater?

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Does the camper stove not work? Wouldn't be more efficient and easier to get a propane tank hooked up for the stove and heater?

Just testing to make sure the biolite works?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I think all 3 of the propane tanks I have are empty lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
sticks alone
won't burn their bones
but hogs clean up after me

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

beep-beep car is go posted:

Just testing to make sure the biolite works?

Was just wondering why he hasn't been using the stove this entire time, empty tanks would be a good reason I guess :v:

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

Some of this looks familiar! I'll send you another box of supplies soon.
Do you have a knife for food prep?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I lost my Kershaw while riding :(

E:wait my Gerber multitool has a blade

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

DICK DICER posted:

OK, I'll be sure to include some stuff to help out with you there, too.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

DICK DICER posted:

somebody please buy him pants with zip up pockets lol

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Was just wondering why he hasn't been using the stove this entire time, empty tanks would be a good reason I guess :v:

3 full tanks would increase trailers value by 20%

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Ohrmazd posted:

somebody please buy him pants with zip up pockets lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I actually got a pair of brand new canvas Carhartt carpenter pants from a non goon friend that are pretty swank

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Behold my rear end

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah those carhartts are good. I've got a couple pair that don't fit me, what size are you? Mine were on sale where the local OSH was closing, I bought what I thought would fit but they don't, and no returns because closing so I'm stuck with them. They're new. I think 32 waist 30 leg? I'll have to check.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
33/32 loose fit, 34/32 regular

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK yeah these would deffo be 30 leg, so they're too short.

• Locked thread